Getting a JRT puppy

maxsimkh
Novice

Jun 26, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1460 views)
Shortcut
Getting a JRT puppy Can't Post

Hi there,

I'm a veterinary student and I am looking for a JRT puppy. May i know anyone who is into selling any male JRT puppy and how much does it cost? I would like to get it as soon as possible. Please let me know. Thanks!

nairud
K9 Maniac

Jun 26, 2004, 1:01 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxsimkh] Getting a JRT puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Would like to ask something here....What is the purpose for you to get a JRT puppy? and moreover, specifically a male? Since you're a vet, you're gonna do "research" on it? TongueAngelic

Just asking only...dont take it as an offence. I'm sure a lot of ppl will help you out

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

loafer
Dog Kichi

Jun 26, 2004, 9:02 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1452 views)
Shortcut

you're not using the puppy as a specimen are you? Crazy

just kidding...eheheh...anyway, i'm pretty sure you can find some good JRT breeders on puppy.com. Just make sure you do some research on the breed of dogs you would like to own, especially their temperament, behaviour and so forth. As with all dogs, JRT needs alot of attention, so if you're looking for a lap-dog, this isn't the one for you. Cool

Join the JRT Zone

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 26, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1448 views)
Shortcut

First things first..

Why a JRT pup? Best to do some research on the breed. Most of us JRT owners can tell you that this little dog isn't little at all...

Kekeke... Its a big dog in a small package... TongueTongueTongue

Anyway, you can head on to the to get a list of reputable JRT breeders.. TongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

maxsimkh
Novice

Jun 27, 2004, 4:37 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Getting a JRT puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, i know wat i am into. i'm studying in this field. I believe my knowledge in the field helps me a lot. JRT is for my companion, not as specimen for some experiment. Thanks guys for the advise.

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 29, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1435 views)
Shortcut

WinkWink...

That's great to hear. Many times, we hear people wanting to get a JRT pup for their looks (blame it on "Eddie" of "Frasier" fame... UnsureUnsureUnsure) but they don't know what they are getting themselves into.

Anyway, let us know when you've got yourself a JRT pup & join our little gang here!! TongueTongue Best to search for a good breeder with MKA to be on the safe side.. TongueTongue

Have fun searching for your new best pal!! Sly

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my