First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 16, 2002, 12:37 AM

Post #51 of 277 (193635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiryne] Grooming of M Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Shiryne,

Thanks. I'd send my puppy for grooming and the groomer had cleaned the hair on his ear hole. Now his ear’s problem was solved. I also used the medicine provided by the veto clean his ear. Everything is fine at this moment Smile . You bring your puppy to grooming centre once a week. Did our puppy need to groom so frequently Unimpressed ?

Eliza

stephee78

Nov 16, 2002, 6:06 PM

Post #52 of 277 (193628 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shiryne

May I know which grooming center do you go to and roughly how much does it cost for grooming ? Is this grooming center professional? Do you have Malcolm picture ?

Because I'm looking for a grooming center for my Garry ... his hair had grown and now he hair is so messy .... Unsure

Regards,

Stephanie

shiryne
Novice

Nov 17, 2002, 12:08 AM

Post #53 of 277 (193626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephee78] Grooming of M Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Steph,

You can give me a call at 0123779994. Actually the grooming center is called Groomingdales. They are trained overseas. Give me a call and may be I can tell you how to get there.

stephee78

Nov 18, 2002, 4:52 PM

Post #54 of 277 (193621 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shiryne Groomer are trained oversea, must be really expensive roughly how much does it cost cause my boy friend need to bring his dog for grooming too ... which part of KL or PJ is the shop in .. Thank You Steph

shiryne
Novice

Nov 18, 2002, 7:39 PM

Post #55 of 277 (193616 views)
Shortcut

Hi Steph,

The grooming center is located at KL. Charges is bit expensive, but i think is really worth it.

stephee78

Nov 18, 2002, 7:53 PM

Post #56 of 277 (193615 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shiryne

Which part of KL and How much is it ? Thank You

Stephanie

shiryne
Novice

Nov 18, 2002, 8:04 PM

Post #57 of 277 (193614 views)
Shortcut

Hi Steph,

The charges is from RM 80 to RM 150, if i am not mistaken. For Malcolm case, i am joing the yearly programme, so it will be totally diffrent. Pls call my mobile at 0123779994, so i can tell u the actuall location, i dun think i can give u the URL now, coz the forum will delete my post Wink. thanks

stephee78

Nov 18, 2002, 8:50 PM

Post #58 of 277 (193611 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shiryne

Thanks ... ok i'll call u during lunch hour is that ok

Regards

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 22, 2002, 10:01 PM

Post #59 of 277 (193596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Grooming of M Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Arthur,
I had bought the mink oil from the vet. Can you please let know how to apply the mink oil to my pup coat? Apply everytime after bath and before dry the coat… or after dry his coat… or just apply while need to untangle the knot.
Thank and Best Regards.

arthur
ALPHA

Nov 23, 2002, 7:41 AM

Post #60 of 277 (193587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Grooming of M Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza,

During the days in between baths, before you brush the coat, apply the mink oil spray. Besides the cosmetic value, it also helps to prevent hair breakage and ease tangled knots. Use it when the fur is dry.

Rdgs Arthur

elizatye
K9 Senior

Nov 23, 2002, 7:43 PM

Post #61 of 277 (193582 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,
Thanks. Smile
Eliza

arthur
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2002, 5:09 AM

Post #62 of 277 (193569 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza and fellow Schnauzer owners..

Just found out that there is a schnauzer grooming demo to be held next month in Singapore by an established and famous Mini-Schnauzer breeder from America. Check out the details under the Breed Specific, Utility group - Minischanzuer Grooming Demo thread.

Rdgs arthur

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 7, 2003, 8:31 PM

Post #63 of 277 (193513 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Arthur,

Sorry to troubling you again Tongue . Is ear powder really necessary when we pluck our furkid's hair inside their ears?? What brand are you recommend?? Yippi now is willing to let me pluck the hair inside his ears already Wink ... hee hee...

Thanks and Best Regards

Smile Eliza

stephee78

Jan 7, 2003, 9:39 PM

Post #64 of 277 (193506 views)
Shortcut

HI Eliza,

How are you and Yippi ? I send my Gary for grooming last month, he look so handsome after groom. He was so tired after grooming, casue he can't move around but only stand or sit on the table for 3 hours.Have to groom again after Chinese New Year. For long term, I think is quite expensive. But nevermind after chinese new year , got lot of ang poh ... Wink

Regards,

Stephanie

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 7, 2003, 10:45 PM

Post #65 of 277 (193500 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza!

You asked.."Is ear powder really necessary when we pluck our furkid's hair inside their ears?? What brand are you recommend?? " Using the ear powder will greatly help to get a good grip on the stray hairs so that when you pulled them out, it comes out nice and clean. Highly recommended and Yippi will thank you for it. Any type of ear powder out there should be good enough to do the job. If possible, take a small sample with your fingertips and rub them together. You should feel a good grip with nil slippage.

Yippi is such a good boy to let mama pluck his ears! Give him a treat from unc Arthur!Wink

Rdgs Arthur.

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 8, 2003, 1:02 AM

Post #66 of 277 (193493 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Arthur, Thanks again from Eliza and Yippi. Smile

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 8, 2003, 1:16 AM

Post #67 of 277 (193490 views)
Shortcut

HI, Stephanie, Me is just fine and Yippi is very fine. Happy to hear that Gary have a handsome look after groom Smile . Do you have the recent photo for Gary. I will send Yippi for grooming probably next week, before chinese new year. Heard someone said that the grooming price will raise a bit in Penang before chinese new year Crazy.

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 8, 2003, 3:32 AM

Post #68 of 277 (193484 views)
Shortcut

hie there.. okay.. my dog may not be a schnauzer but silky do have hair in thier ears as well! :) my question would be that is that the ONLY purpose of ear powder? I went to the petshop the otherday, and wanted to buy the powder, but instead, i was ask to purchase some form of liquid that was ask to be pumped into Jaz's ear after bathing.. leave it for a minute or two and then uses the cotton bud and clear her ears... does this sounds right to you? Eveytime i spray the liquid into her ears, she will go crazy as they do not like liquid to be in thier ears.. any advise?

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 8, 2003, 6:48 PM

Post #69 of 277 (193474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Grooming of M Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Liza, Ya my ginger also don't like me to spray the liquid to her ear so i just spray to cotton bud 1st than clean her ear. I know they will get crazy and keep on scratch. May be u can try n see !!Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 8, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #70 of 277 (193471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Grooming of M Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yeah hor!! why didn't i think of that! silly me! but what exactly does the liquid do??? kill mites?

stephee78

Jan 8, 2003, 6:56 PM

Post #71 of 277 (193467 views)
Shortcut

HI ,

How come some of the doctor / groomer said we have to use cotton bud and one of the doctor told me not to use it? So should i use cotton bud or not?????

Regards,

Stephanie

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 8, 2003, 6:59 PM

Post #72 of 277 (193465 views)
Shortcut

if we don't use cotton bud then what do we use?? i can't think of anything else!

stephee78

Jan 8, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #73 of 277 (193464 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza

Here are the picture of Gary Sleeping on the floor.... his hair is a bit long .. i took it last week....

Regard,
Stephanie
Attachments: GarySleep.jpg (184 KB)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 8, 2003, 7:31 PM

Post #74 of 277 (193460 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Lisa,

I think the liquid and the powder both have different usage. The liquid is used to clean the ear hole and the powder is used when we pluck our furkid's hair inside the ear. But I am not so sure. Mrs Yeoh told me that the hair inside our furkid's ear should be pluck off if the ears are cover by the hairs. I am not sure that whether jaz's ear are cover with hair but yippi yes Crazy ... So I have to puck the hair off.

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 8, 2003, 7:33 PM

Post #75 of 277 (193458 views)
Shortcut

hi liza, yup i think the liquid is for kill the bacteria. But last time i use this liquid for my hamster also. The purpose is prevent the odour smell. So actual the purpose is what i also not sure ?Tongue may be somebody can help us!!Sly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi stephee , if we dowan use cotton bud than what should we use ? i see the vet doctor also use the cotton bud for the pet! is it any reason?Unimpressed TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my