Any reliable pet shop/dog farm

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

makkok
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 8:32 PM

Post #1 of 30 (4246 views)
Shortcut
Any reliable pet shop/dog farm Can't Post

Hi, I am a new user here too, looking for information before getting a dog.

My husband & I are planning to get a puppy. As for now, we are doing some homework on dog breeds. we used some webpage's dog breed selector to select a suitable dog for us and we decided to have Pug (for my husband) & Maltese/Shih Tzu (for me). We choose to have 2 dogs because they can accompany each other when they are left in the house at daytime. my husband likes to have short coat dog, but I like to have a medium to long coat dog with innocent look.

I actually haven’t decided to have Maltese or Shih Tzu or any other dog breeds. I am also interested in dog like Japanese Chin, Miki & Lowchin, but we have difficulty to find the breeder. Can anyone help me on this?

Many pet webpage don't encourage people to buy dogs from pet shop, and should buy from breeders. Is it true that there has no any reliable pet shop in KL & Selangor? there are two new pet shops in the petaling street, one shop is just opposite the Mcdonald/purple cane tea shop which is same row with Uda ocean, the other one is few block away from Purple cane tea shop. These two shops looks very clean and the staffs is very friendly also and their price is quite reasonable. if we can not trust them too, can you all advise us beside getting dog from breeder, where else can we find a reliable pet shop in KL to get healthy puppy?

We also heard there is a dog farm (which has many different dog breed and reasonable price) somewhere in KL & Selangor, do anyone know about this?

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 8:53 PM

Post #2 of 30 (4241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makkok] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

hi makkok,

welcome to the forum...

i see that u mentioned ur husband wants a pug as he likes dogs with short coat... i'm not sure whether u r assuming short coat dogs shed less... but in case u r, well pugs do shed a lot! but they r an excellent breed nonetheless...

oh oh! not the pet shops on petaling streets! no... there're just so much not so good news about these shops that it is really scary to even think about it...

do get ur future pups from a reputable breeder... call mka for the breeders' listing or post here in the forum n i'm sure members out there are able to help... all the best!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

sbt
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2004, 9:23 PM

Post #3 of 30 (4237 views)
Shortcut

Nowadays buying puppy also susah and scary.

With all the bad reports about Pet shops and equally bad reports on backyard Breeders.

Who can we trust anymore? If everyone goes to these very reputable championship breeders, the dog industries will only cater for the rich people. Some dogs selling 3k>,5K>,8k>10k> Can a wages earner who love dogs even afford.

Maybe they should resign themselves to a mongrel.

Surely there is some exceptional good Pet shop Are there? Maybe I am wishful thinking?
Just thinking aloud. Laugh

That’s my views. I appreciate yours.
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

(This post was edited by sbt on Jun 24, 2004, 9:24 PM)

makkok
Novice

Jun 24, 2004, 10:59 PM

Post #4 of 30 (4230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

I know the OLD pet shop in petaling street is very dirty, crowded and smelly. but the NEW PET SHOP (opposite the purple cane tea shop near Uda ocean) is in quite a good condition. with air-con, every puppy have its own cage and the cage is very clean, the puppies there all looks very clean and healthy. do you ever been there? I think it just open recently.

We even went to see the SS2 Pet shop to compare, we found out that the ss2 pet shop is not as good as the new one in petaling street (new Uda ocean). the ss2 pet shop is quite smelly & crowded. the puppies are not so clean and inactive.

makkok

sbt
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #5 of 30 (4200 views)
Shortcut

I think that you already make up your mind regarding NEW PET SHOP (opposite the purple cane tea shop near Uda ocean). Well, listen to your heart and best wishes to you. Do hope that you get a good healthy pups.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 26, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #6 of 30 (4193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makkok] The Shih Tzu Introduction [In reply to] Can't Post

Introduction

There's much talk in recent years about maintaining the original working abilities of various dog breeds. The American Kennel Club has hunting tests and trials for the sporting dogs and beagles, herding tests and trials for herding dogs and Samoyeds, go-to-ground tests for terriers, and lure coursing events for sighthounds. The Newfoundland club has water trials and draft tests and the Dalmatian club includes events on horseback that prove the breed's stamina. And owners of German Shepherds, Rottweilers, and some other working breeds participate in schutzhund trials to prove endurance, intelligence, and guardian ability of their dogs.

The toy breeds need no such elaborate events or exhaustive training that gets them ready for competition — each and every one excels at the job it was bred to do without long hours of preparation. These are the ultimate companions, developed and bred as pets, and the Shih Tzu's joy for life and unsurpassed royal bearing make him one of the most popular of the group.

The Shih Tzu (pronounced Shid Zoo in singular and plural) comes by his regal attitude quite honestly, for he was developed as a favored pet of Chinese emperors of the Manchu Dynasty from the middle of the 19th Century. But his history begins centuries earlier, as one of Tibet's "lion dogs," an exclusive group of dogs bred by Buddhist monks that includes the Lhasa Apso and Tibetan Spaniel. In 1850, as was their custom, the monks sent several of their treasured temple dogs to Manchu emperors in Peking, and the Chinese called these dogs Tibetan Shih Tzu Kou, or Tibetan Lion Dog. The dogs were bred specifically to please the emperors in each palace, and type varied.

In 1908, the Dalai Lama, Tibet's spiritual leader, sent some small dogs of Shih Tzu type to Tzu Hsi, Dowager Empress of the Manchu Dynasty. The Empress was a renowned breeder of Pekingese and added the Shih Tzu to her interests. At this time, three types of dogs were bred as palace companions with little difference in type but with different coat length. Tzu Hsi closely supervised the initial Shih Tzu breeding to maintain breed characteristics separate from the Pekingese, but after her death that same year, breeding practices became sloppy and cross-breedings with Pekingese and Pugs probably occurred.

For the next four years, there was much competition among the various palaces to produce dogs of the finest coats and colors, so breeding practices were tightly guarded secrets and records were not kept. Dogs of poor quality were sold in the marketplace, and dogs of fine quality were often smuggled out of the palaces and given as gifts to foreign visitors or Chinese noblemen. Breed identity was often confused.

The Manchu Dynasty perished in 1912 when Tzu's successor abdicated to revolutionary forces that eventually established the Communist government in China. Many of the royal dogs were slaughtered during the stormy months that followed.

Shih Tzu found their way west to England when Lady Brownrigg discovered the breed in Peking in 1930. Originally classified as "Apsos," the Shih Tzu was ruled a separate breed by The Kennel Club by 1935. American soldiers stationed in England during World War II became enchanted with the little dogs and brought some back to the US. The breed was not recognized by the AKC until 1969, so those first imported dogs were often registered as and crossbred with Lhasa Apsos. AKC requires six generations of pure breeding after an outcross to establish a breed as unsullied, so the early Lhasa crosses in this country and a deliberate cross with Pekingese in England in 1952 delayed US recognition.
A real Shih Tzu

Such a bumpy beginning for the breed has not hurt its ultimate popularity. In 1994, the Shih Tzu was the 12th most popular dog of AKC's 139 breeds with more than 37 thousand new individual registrations. Only two toy breeds, the Pomeranian and the Yorkshire Terrier, are higher on the list at numbers 10 and 11 respectively.

This popularity and the dog's convenient size have led to two serious threats to the Shih Tzu's integrity — puppy mill production and crossbreeding with Toy Poodles to produce the Shih-poo. Fuzzy Shih-Tzu puppies are often found in pet stores, and Shih-poos are favorites of mass production kennels that have several small breeds.

If you want a Shih-Tzu, check out the breed standard before buying. This word-picture of the breed will help you decide if the pups or adults you are looking at are true representatives of the breed.

The Shih-Tzu attitude is lively, alert, proud, and somewhat stubborn. The general appearance of the breed is that of a small, compact, sturdy dog with luxurious coat, upright head, jaunty step, and plumed, curved tail flowing over the back. Ideal height is nine to 10.5 inches at the withers, but ranges from eight to 11 inches. Ideal weight is nine to 16 pounds, depending on height.

The head is round, broad, and wide between the eyes, and in balance with the rest of the dog. The dark eyes are large and round; the ears are natural and heavily feathered; the muzzle is square, short and unwrinkled, and flat; lips and chin should neither protrude nor recede. The jaw is undershot -- the incisors of the lower jaw overlap the incisors of the upper jaw.

The Shih Tzu body is slightly longer than tall, its legs straight and muscular, and its feet firm and well-padded.

The lavish double coat is the breed's crowning glory. A well-groomed Shih Tzu in natural coat is a picture of perky elegance with flowing tresses framing an impish face and body hair brushing the floor. Pet Shih Tzus often have their hair trimmed so it does not drag, but at ringside, the dogs often sit on velvet or satin pillows or are carried in exhibitor's arms to keep their coats off dusty floors.

The Shih Tzu coat can be any color or mixture, although the Dowager Empress preferred honey gold with the Buddhist white splash on the forehead. Many Shih Tzu are white with colored markings.
Temperament and training

Although he is generally outgoing and friendly, the Shih Tzu definitely has an attitude that cries to be spoiled. If you need help in realizing this fact, the dog will steer you in the right direction with his self-assurance that he should be treated like a king. Indeed, his strong sense of self makes him a poor choice in a household with babies or small children. He is often jealous of babies and toddlers and may snap if bothered by rambunctious children. However, he is a fine companion for older children, particularly those who enjoy combing his hair.

Shih Tzu are active and alert, qualities that make them good watchdogs. However, poorly bred dogs of the breed can be excitable, noisy, and snappy.

Shih Tzu are intelligent, and can be trained for obedience competition and for good manners around the home. They can be stubborn, so persistence and consistency are definite plusses in training methods. Punishment makes this dog shut down, so training should also be low-key and motivational.*
Health and care

Basically healthy, the Shih Tzu is subject to a kidney disease called renal dysplasia and to slipped stifles or kneecaps. His slightly protruding eyes are prone to injury, and his short muzzle often produces slight wheezing problems.

Otherwise, his greatest problems are connected to his profuse coat, or rather to neglect of that coat. A well-groomed Shih Tzu has few if any skin problems; a poorly-groomed Shih Tzu can develop tangles, painful mats, hot spots, skin infections, even maggot infestations. If you do not have time to groom a Shih Tzu at least every other day, select another breed.

If you do have time for grooming and appreciate a small, lively pet with an abundance of self-esteem, consider the Shih Tzu. You'll be glad you did.

cheers,
minglmy

jojo_wm
Novice

Jul 4, 2004, 2:11 AM

Post #7 of 30 (4164 views)
Shortcut

Hi Makkok,

My name is Jojo...I'm a newbie here. Yeah..there are many reports saying that we ought not to buy from a pet shop. I am very lost too....

The other day, I was visiting Pet Safari at Ikano, Bandar Utama. The puppies there look happy and healthy. I even had a chance to play and carry the Miniature Schnauzer puppies that I was interested in.

They are currently having a promotion. RM200 discount off for all dog purchases. At the same time they give you free gifts and stuff. You might want to check it out.

I did see a maltese and a pug there. They are so cute.

In Pet Safari, they have a Vet & Saloon at the same time. The pricing are very reasonable.

I know we've been told not to buy from a pet shop, however, looking at Pet Safari, I think, it is safe to buy from them.

The attendants there are friendly and nice. You can look for 'Amanda' if you want to. She's so kind to me and my husband. We bugged her with lots of questions and yet she provided us with all the answers sincerely and with a happy smile.

Warm regards,
Jojo

jojo_wm
Novice

Jul 4, 2004, 2:29 AM

Post #8 of 30 (4163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jojo_wm] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Makkok,

It's Jojo again. After going through all the threads of forum about not buying dogs from the pet shop, I must say that I kind of agree...especially knowing the supplier of dogs to Pet Safari is the same as the one to Petaling Street.

I'm really lost now...guess, the best way is to contact MKA and get hold of the breeder's contact details and liase with them directly!

Anyone know of a good breeder for Mini Schnauzers??? I intend to get one when I shift into my new home end of this year.........

Warm regards,
Jojo

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #9 of 30 (4160 views)
Shortcut

hi jojo & makkok,

hmmm u both really thinking about the pet shop things right...

i think if u go to the breeder,, a good breeder then u will have a better choice... but in other way.. u only can visit when u really going to buy.. it will not like pet shop.. u can go see see look look.... and for me.. i don't have experiance in choosing a healty and happy pup.. i need someone to help me look for it.. because i think.. the look of a pup is coming in the second of the healt and happy puppy... even u go to the breeder.. try to get someone experiance with u and get a good one loh...

me lucky lah.. i got 1 friend own a pet shop.. so he help me out with this...a healty pup is very important ah....ok.... or read some books about how u choose a pup lah... but make sure u remember all the guidline when u r in the breeder place hehehe

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

anna_kys

Jul 5, 2004, 9:37 PM

Post #10 of 30 (4145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jojo_wm & makkok] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ... don't ever buy from pet shop or unknown breeder no matter how desperate you are to having a dog.

I made the mistake from getting from an unknown breeder judging the health of puppy by how caring and clean the care taker was ... and will have to deal with the consequences now.

My dog is just a year and a half old and she appeared to be healthy and has the best personality. She was just diagnosed of hip displasia last week which is a hereditary disease which will eventually affect the dog's mobility. The long term care is expensive and the worse thing is to see your dog suffer the pain and discomfort.

If you would like to gamble ... please ensure you have the money, time and heart to take care of your dog if its ever get sick ..

makkok
Novice

Jul 7, 2004, 1:14 AM

Post #11 of 30 (4128 views)
Shortcut

Hi! Jojo Thanks for your suggestion, we had bought a pug puppy from a pet shop which located in Taipan, USJ 9 last saturday. the owner is quite experience and helpful, he is the owner of the pet shop in Subang SS19 also.

his pet shop is 9 yrs old already but still in good condition, clean and not smelly. that's why we trust him and told him that we want to have a very healthy and good quality pug and asked him to call us if he got one. last saturday, he called us to see the new puppies he just brought in, the puppies' parent is malaysia champion, and the dog looks very nice so we decided to take the risk and bought the puppy. the puppy got MKA CERT., macro chip inplant & vaccin. once.

At the moment, the puppy is very cute and healthy, hopefully it will last long. we call our puppy 'shadow'. he is a male, very active and smart.

makkok.
Attachments: shadow01.jpg (129 KB)
  shadow02.jpg (127 KB)

jojo_wm
Novice

Jul 7, 2004, 1:38 AM

Post #12 of 30 (4124 views)
Shortcut

Hi Makkok,

I'm so happy for you that you have found such a cute pug! I'm sure you are so happy!

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!

Best wishes to Shadow. Wishing him "Fai Kou Jeong Tai"...kekekekekeek Laugh

Jojo

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 7, 2004, 2:28 AM

Post #13 of 30 (4120 views)
Shortcut

Congrats to you... a lovely pup heheheh.... lovely....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2004, 2:09 PM

Post #14 of 30 (4082 views)
Shortcut

What is the name of pet shop. I heard there is 1 pet shop in USJ 9 which sell stolen puppies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

makkok
Novice

Jul 9, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #15 of 30 (4074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, kitconnie78, don't scare me. the pet shop is opposite the honda show room and Ampang 'yong tau foo' restaurant, beside the book store for renting.

the owner is quite nice. I found that some members of this web is their regular customer. Hopefully, it is not the one u mentioned.

sbt
Enthusiast

Jul 9, 2004, 10:31 PM

Post #16 of 30 (4069 views)
Shortcut

I want to congratulate you for "Shadow". May he bring you many days of laughter n joy.

My Puppy "Thunder" send his regards.

SBT

meidy
Novice

Jul 21, 2004, 11:03 AM

Post #17 of 30 (4002 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

A pet shop, dog farm, or broker is never reliable!!!

Buy any dog, that could grow up with the mother and littermates, together with humans and kids. A puppy that could be inside the house and run in the garden. A puppy that is propper socialized from his mother and his human family!

The breed is not that important, it's the character and behavior.

And why you want 2 dogs??? You should know that dogs don't play together. (Or what you think they play while you are out? Football, tennis, black jack???)

Anywhay don't buy a dog from a broker, farm, or pet shops!!

98 % of this dogs have livelong behavior problems, and you have the trouble later. Be aware that those dogs are difficult to housetrain, because they lost their instinct not to do "it" in the den-area.
Regards Angie
Behaviorist and Health Practitioner

nutritional supplement for dogs skin disorders

dogs scabies rashes

levis212
Novice

Jul 22, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #18 of 30 (3985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

hi ai_ney.. I am a new user in this forum. I am looking for a miniature pinscher for my girl friend. I have been searching puppies in a few pet shops including petaling street one. After seeing those bad report on pet shops, i am really lost now. Can anyone help me on getting a helthy pup with resonable price? For my girl friend's birthday is near, i am going to give her a surprise. Can anyone tell me are there any dog farm available in Klang valley?Smile Maybe i can find a suitable pup there. Thanks regards, LeviWink

Code

Sly

ZhaoYun
Novice

Aug 17, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #19 of 30 (3842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [levis212] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

May I know if any of you has experience with the Pet Shop at SS2, opposite the Police Station, just directly opposite "Fu Shan" restaurant ? It is a bungalow turn into a Pet Shop.

Reason I ask is because I notice two very nice, cute and active GR there during my visit yesterday.

All this "DO NOT BUY FROM PETSHOP!!!" comment really scared me to death...please comment.

Thank you.Smile

levis212
Novice

Aug 17, 2004, 1:22 AM

Post #20 of 30 (3839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ZhaoYun] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Zhao Yun...

Nice to meet you. first of all i am not familiar with pet shops in PJ are for i am staying in KL. I've got my Min Pincher for almost one month now and it has been very sick for 2 weeks since i bought it back from the new opened pet shop at petaling street. It has visited the vet for 3 times. Lucily now it has back to normal and become very active. I was my big mistake buying a puppies from pet shop. Though i did alot of research but still i din followed what the expert has told me. Well, for my advice, try to find pupies from breeder instead of pet shop. Though the pups in pet shop looks adorable there are no doubt already are bacteria carrier and with sickness. So do not hurry, look carefully first b4 u buy.

regards,Wink

Levi

ZhaoYun
Novice

Aug 17, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #21 of 30 (3835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [levis212] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Zhao Yun...

Nice to meet you. first of all i am not familiar with pet shops in PJ are for i am staying in KL. I've got my Min Pincher for almost one month now and it has been very sick for 2 weeks since i bought it back from the new opened pet shop at petaling street. It has visited the vet for 3 times. Lucily now it has back to normal and become very active. I was my big mistake buying a puppies from pet shop. Though i did alot of research but still i din followed what the expert has told me. Well, for my advice, try to find pupies from breeder instead of pet shop. Though the pups in pet shop looks adorable there are no doubt already are bacteria carrier and with sickness. So do not hurry, look carefully first b4 u buy.

regards,Wink

Levi

Dear Levi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I guess I will have to stay away from any pet shop Unimpressed

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendation on getting a GR from breeder ?

I asked around but still can't find one, either they don't know any breeder or the breeder don't breed GR Unsure

Thanks in advance.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 17, 2004, 4:22 PM

Post #22 of 30 (3815 views)
Shortcut

Go to SS15 a petshop. The owner of the petshop is a very good breeder of GR.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

ZhaoYun
Novice

Aug 31, 2004, 10:28 AM

Post #23 of 30 (3704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Any reliable pet shop/dog farm [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Go to SS15 a petshop. The owner of the petshop is a very good breeder of GR.

Dear KitConnie78,

May I know which pet shop in SS15 ? Can you be more specific ? Maybe you can email me at ZhaoYunFowler@msn.com, if we are not suppose to discuss about the name of the Pet Shop.

Million thanks...Smile

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 31, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #24 of 30 (3699 views)
Shortcut

You can go into Gundog section and ask check for GR. You will find the breeder. Nick clangan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

ozzie
New User

Oct 6, 2004, 2:17 AM

Post #25 of 30 (3382 views)
Shortcut

Hi there

I would like to share with you a recent experience. A friend and I recently got a golden retriever from a pet shop at SS2 (Summer's Pet). It's name is Ozzie. We were told by the pet shop owner that Ozzie is 4 months old (consistent with Ozzie's cert and microchip). A week later, we took Ozzie to a vet in Taman Tun and was told by the vet that Ozzie is at least 6-8 months old, Ozzie's teeth is in very bad shape (due to erosion of enamel from biting sold/metal substances), and that Ozzie will most probably not grow more than 3-4 inches (due to defective genes - the vet did not perform a thorough examination. He formed his opinion by analysing Ozzie's teeth, especially the molars, and physical state). My friend and I were in a state of shock. None of that was relayed to us by the pet shop owner and we couldn't believe how unscrupulous the pet shop owner is. We love Ozzie to pieces and nothing has changed that. It's simply disgusting knowing dogs out that are not being treated right. We have since brought Ozzie to MKA at the suggestion of the vet (to verify Oz's cert and age). However, MKA was not able to help. There were, however, a few ppl there whose remarks were contradictory (to each other, as well as to the vet's). The general concensus was, however, that Ozzie is about 4-5 months old. Ozzie's real age remains a mystery to us. This experience has taught us that self-interest seems to prevail. There's no honest pet shop owners out there, and there does not seem to be anyone who truly knows about dogs, nor caring for them. Our feel is, try not to buy from pet shops. Breeders are a better bet, although there's no absolute guarantee. Best to read up on what to look out for, or better still, bring a vet along. (here's what to look out for: teeth, eyes, genitals, bone structure, breathing). Hope this helps.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my