Dog Can Talk???

leopui
K9 Maniac

Feb 15, 2002, 7:51 PM

Post #1 of 7 (2775 views)
Shortcut
Dog Can Talk??? Can't Post

Dog Races

A woman came up behind her husband while he was enjoying his morning coffee and slapped him on the back of the head. "I found a piece of paper in your pant pocket with the name 'Marylou' written on it," she said, furious. "You had better have an explanation."

"Calm down, honey," the man replied. "Remember last week when I was at the dog track? That was the name of the dog I bet on."

The next morning, his wife snuck up on him and smacked him again.

"What was that for?" he complained.

"Your dog called last night."

LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 16, 2002, 4:36 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leopui] Dog Can Talk??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Marylou at the track was a 4 legged bitch
The Marylou that telephoned was a 2 legged she dog!
Do I get a prize for knowing the answer?
There was these 2 sisters staying in a farm. They needed a Bull for their cows, but had very little money.
Nevertheless, with what they had, one sister went to town and bought a bull. What was left in her pocket was one miserable $1.00
So how to contact the other sister at the farm to come and take the bull home in the trailer.
She went to the telegraphic office and sent a message with one word. The post master was puzzled and wanted to know how with one word the other sister will know what to do. WHAT WAS THAT WORD????

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 16, 2002, 4:44 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2768 views)
Shortcut

You are talking about a 2 & a 4 legged dog.
How about telling us if we are familiar with dogs, can dogs really talk?

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 16, 2002, 7:59 PM

Post #4 of 7 (2766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Dog Can Talk??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dogs talking... hmm... I think they TRY to communicate with us. If you pay attention, you can tell what they want. Of course, some dogs make it very obvious. For example, a dog I used to have (Brownie). He would bark, run around me a few times, then grab my hand with his mouth and lead me to the gate... I wonder what he wants.. hehe

-= Tisha =-

leopui
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2002, 9:32 PM

Post #5 of 7 (2761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Dog Can Talk??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Can dog talk???
The answer is yes but we have yet to realize how they spell the word out ... So far, we only know the sign that they show by howing, barking ... and so on.

Tisha have show & proved a point that a dog can communicate with it owner. I do believe those who have been infected with dog's virus ... we do talk to our dog ... and they do listern ... they do respond out-sometime!!!

LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

jason
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2002, 1:08 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2751 views)
Shortcut

I think an electronic device - dog's talk translator (my own description Tongue) - has been out for sale in Japan. The device can translate doggie's sounds into wordings! But, I just doubt about the accuracy of the translation Tongue.

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 25, 2002, 6:35 AM

Post #7 of 7 (2746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Dog Can Talk??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Japan comes out with so many gadgets! I agree with Jason. It sounds very impossible to accurately figure out what a dog is saying. Dogs are like us... they're all individual beings. Who knows, my dog may have a different slang than another person's dog (If you know what I mean, hehe)!

-= Tisha =-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my