Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Border Collie in Damansara

Schnau2004
Dog Kichi

Jun 22, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Border Collie in Damansara Can't Post

Yesterday, I saw a Border Collie near Damansara Utama Police Station "U" turn.She or he was standing in the middle of the road and coz some traffic jam. I almost ramp into him. From my rear mirror i could see his leg is injured and that was why he standing and also might be he didnt know how to cross the road.

I wanted to stop my car and bring him to vet but traffic was too fast and it was my working day. I think I should at least help him to cross. Later in the afternoon, I went to the same place and thank god, i didnt see any body.

If anyone know this dog owner, pls ask the owner to check with nearby house or petshop. There are 2 petshops nearby.

BomBom
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2004, 7:59 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1239 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Schnau2004] Border Collie in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

This morning along Jalan SS21/5 I saw a flyer on a tree mentioning about this lost Border Collie by the name of Krystal. Owner says it was lost around the Damansara Kim area. He or she can be contacted at:-

012-2139361 or 012-3155543

Regards
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Jun 25, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Schnau2004] Border Collie in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

the owner, louise kok would like u to contact him personally 012-3155543, 03-77101780 any time waiting anxiously for ur call. he just want to find out more from u. thanks you

notadoofus
New User

Jun 25, 2004, 6:26 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dodo888] Border Collie in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ppl, Louis is my neighbour and he asked me to put up a pix of Krystle here. If any of you have any information, do call him up as they have been doing everything they can to find out more about her whereabouts.

Please click the attachment below to view the pix.
Attachments: krystle.jpg (10.7 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my