Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 6, 2003, 5:05 PM

Post #176 of 291 (3442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, ck, Ya, you really scaring me. You meant you have total 9 dogs in your house??? Wonder how do you manage them ...

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 5:48 PM

Post #177 of 291 (3439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,
Ya Mr CK really a dog lover, he influence me so i also become a dog lover. HahaTongueSly.

We can make it one day go to visit his chow chow , golden retriever and GSP. But i really scare his COSMOS king of chow chow.Crazy
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #178 of 291 (3435 views)
Shortcut

helo,

wow....really scary lerShocked, but if i really do have the time and enerqy pf course plus the money, i would have had so many dogs tooSmile all for the love of the dogsTongue

so we gather at your place then pindah to the beach for the BBq is it? then if rain like that day, then we can run to ur house heehhe
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ck
Novice

Jan 6, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #179 of 291 (3432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

i split my house in three...

one: the whole backyard for the golden as they
hated indoor.

two : the whole house for the chows as they love indoor.

three: at last for human one of the room, eat, rest,
watch tv.....and so on, in that room.(sometimes they
conquer in with us too..

jaz: yes! there fight!! but only male...that's why it has to split into two gang..hehe!

my goldie gangster headed by comet...
and chow's headed by cosmos..always gaduh!!
always because of girl....hmmmm.

anyway i manage to overcome them. thankfully...
at least i am still the chairman of the ganster. hehe

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 7:37 PM

Post #180 of 291 (3428 views)
Shortcut

wowie Shocked, your house must be quite huge...Smile

your dogs name all also is by the name of the star and universe stuff yar, so cuteSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ck
Novice

Jan 6, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #181 of 291 (3426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

i just called my insurance agent to skip my payment this year cause i broke liow....hehePirate

i spend almost all my time and bucks for my fur gang...but one of my goldie luckily give birth to 7 pubs....and my comet and cosmos sometime jadi gigolo...hehe (stud dog)...so ok lah...stilll can.

so many people said i siow liow....crazy... but
i still think you guys will understood...hor!!

ashley, i hope you are not regret by my influences.Tongue

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 7:52 PM

Post #182 of 291 (3419 views)
Shortcut

Hi ck!! i could like to say TQ 2 u cos if not u i until now still very scare dog ( but i still scare ur cosmos he is "Lion" loh ) BlushTongue......
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 6, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #183 of 291 (3418 views)
Shortcut

Sure all the dog lover will understand you. If my living environment is allowed, sure now will be more Schnauzer with me, not only Yippi Wink .

Smile Eliza

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #184 of 291 (3417 views)
Shortcut

hie!

of course we understand, because other ppl also call us siow when we spend the money on our furkidsTongue

so all ur goldie pups all sold out?
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

boon
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2003, 7:55 PM

Post #185 of 291 (3414 views)
Shortcut

Hi CK,

Oh, you do breed your goldie yeah ? Em, occasionally or you're a commercial/home breeder ? Is the puppies still available ? May be I can have a look of the goldies puppies when i have time to visit you. Wink

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 6, 2003, 7:56 PM

Post #186 of 291 (3414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya loh, even sometime when I bought something quite expensive for Yippi, I won't let my family know the price Tongue .

Eliza

ck
Novice

Jan 6, 2003, 11:07 PM

Post #187 of 291 (3398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

well, sorry to say but u can't see them now cause they all sold out nearly 2 months now..Wink

i like to breed them...especially watching them poping out from their mum...its like a miracle.
having people praising and loving your pup is another thing.(ashley will know huh!)

i wanted to be a real profesional breeder one day...i mean really producing good quality pup...(tipu by pet shop too many time Unsure)...but them i need to have a much much bigger house...

for now ahhh..work as usual.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #188 of 291 (3391 views)
Shortcut

Frowni love golden, now left 4 for me to play with, heheheBlush

maybe after u reitre your working then u make your dream come thruAngelic
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 11:31 PM

Post #189 of 291 (3390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe, issit all pet owner acts the same way?
me and sis also seldom reveals the real price of the item to our family member...Angelic
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ck
Novice

Jan 7, 2003, 12:21 AM

Post #190 of 291 (3382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

testing

(This post was edited by ck on Jan 7, 2003, 12:24 AM)

boon
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2003, 1:03 AM

Post #191 of 291 (3371 views)
Shortcut

Hahha, suprisingly my family members are ok with the money i spend in Bonney. So far no complain yet.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 7, 2003, 1:18 AM

Post #192 of 291 (3368 views)
Shortcut

You make tons of money every month and so why should your family complaint.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

boon
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2003, 1:21 AM

Post #193 of 291 (3366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahah, Khoo,

You must be kidding. Me just earn enough to cover myself and Bonney nia. You lah the one who make tons of money. If not how can you afford so many furkids. Tongue

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 7, 2003, 9:00 AM

Post #194 of 291 (3353 views)
Shortcut

i've actually spend quite a fortune only on jaz's "equipment" such as her tubler, comb, brush, food... etc.. everything must be 'the best'... even her shampoo is much more expensive compare to mine!!!

stanley

Jan 7, 2003, 4:36 PM

Post #195 of 291 (3350 views)
Shortcut

Hi..lulugurl....ur doggy is so cute...Smile

stanley

Jan 7, 2003, 4:41 PM

Post #196 of 291 (3347 views)
Shortcut

wahh...u guys enjoy so much on the beach....i always hope to bring Jumanji to the beach Frown...when i was in Australia...i've seen many "Gui Loh" bring thier doggies to the beach to play around...it is so enjoy and happy to see them playing in the beach...Too bad in KL..Unimpressed...there is no nice beach...even in Port Dickson...it is not allowed and the water is dirty.

boon
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2003, 4:47 PM

Post #197 of 291 (3345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Stanley,

hhehehe, bring Jumanji up to Penang, will show you the beaches that is better than PD. HahahahaTongue, I was there last Sunday as well, I saw few 'Gui Loh' there playing with their Silky/YorkShire Terrier. Let propose to the board we may organize one gathering in Penang. I will try to look for a bungalow some where in Batu Ferringgi and we can meet ans stay with every body furkids under the same roof.Cool

stanley

Jan 7, 2003, 4:51 PM

Post #198 of 291 (3343 views)
Shortcut

good idea......but..I don't think there is bungalow for rent in Batu Feringgi...

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 7, 2003, 6:50 PM

Post #199 of 291 (3336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

helo!

actually, that maltese is not mine, he belongs to my friendSly i just borrow for a while hehheheLaugh

yaya, there's bungalow for rent at betu ferringhiShocked
this is quite a good idea, so Kl ppl can also join our gathering at the beach issit?Crazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 7, 2003, 8:29 PM

Post #200 of 291 (3329 views)
Shortcut

yeah, our dog is a Aust Silky Terrier by the name of Jaz.. and her photo is up at the gallery!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my