Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
HELP plz mix breed shi tzu not eating her dry food

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #26 of 46 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanna] HELP plz mix breed shi tzu not eating her dry food [In reply to] Can't Post

haha....maybe i shd change my line and start writing recipe books!

joanna

Jun 27, 2004, 7:45 AM

Post #27 of 46 (1258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] HELP plz mix breed shi tzu not eating her dry food [In reply to] Can't Post

hahha...may be soTongue....a lot of ppl would be waiting for ur recipes then....who knows we dog lovers always do crazy stuff for our furry frens....

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #28 of 46 (1255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanna] HELP plz mix breed shi tzu not eating her dry food [In reply to] Can't Post

maybe ppl will throw frukid poop at me then? hahahahaha...

the recipes are simple..just need to omit things like salt and pepper..and also omit sugar lor. so its alternative is to use naturally sweet ingredients like banana.

joanna

Jun 27, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #29 of 46 (1254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] HELP plz mix breed shi tzu not eating her dry food [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor hv to make sure they hv the best....if i will to bake a cake for Miko it would be first time....dunno if she will refuse to eat or not....scared taste teruk lol....Blush

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 28, 2004, 11:42 AM

Post #30 of 46 (1251 views)
Shortcut

haha...dont worry. there's always the first time for everything. my first muffin was as hard as a stone. drop also no crumbs!

joanna

Jun 28, 2004, 11:46 PM

Post #31 of 46 (1248 views)
Shortcut

yeah u r rite....hopefully my dog will at least eat a bit if i ever bake her a cake...hehehe

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 29, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #32 of 46 (1245 views)
Shortcut

aiyoh...i think most of our furkids will eat anything that we give...with the exception of kibbles lor.

joanna

Jun 29, 2004, 8:34 AM

Post #33 of 46 (1244 views)
Shortcut

yalor i think so....they will be specially happy if they ever saw new food given to them...but again its not good...so i dare not gave my Miko any other food...maybe just once in blue moon i will give her...

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 7, 2004, 5:39 AM

Post #34 of 46 (1225 views)
Shortcut

yeah..as you try you know what works for her or against her as well. we tried for quite some while before we knew that beef and shalom were not friends.

but i guess i am licky coz shalom eats everything we give her. bitter tablets also makan!

joanna

Jul 7, 2004, 10:05 AM

Post #35 of 46 (1223 views)
Shortcut

wah so good ar bitter tablet oso makan...like this good la if give supplements in tablet form oso no problem...my Miko only eat things that are sweet or nice to her...if tablets mean i have to disolve it inot water first then stringe into her mouth...lolWink

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2004, 8:11 AM

Post #36 of 46 (1216 views)
Shortcut

in a way good lor...but the prob is that when i cook..she happily will be my vacumm cleaner for anthing that accidentally falls on the floor!

joanna

Jul 8, 2004, 8:40 AM

Post #37 of 46 (1215 views)
Shortcut

got good and bad...good is you never have to clean the floor cos it would always be clean...bad is i think you have to wonder what ur furkid has eaten....Tongue...my miko oso like to eat things that are accidentally drops to the floor...so everytime when i saw her mouth moving like eating something...i have to run all the way to her and check is she eaten anything harmfulCrazy...sometimes very teruk oso....cannot sit still when she is around...have to be on alert....Wink

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 9, 2004, 7:11 AM

Post #38 of 46 (1197 views)
Shortcut

aiyoh...her tong sampah habits makes the floor sticky lor. her saliva...alamaks.

but yeah with them around..its like on some sort of mission and on stand by to watch out for them....very kan chiong. cannot sleep in peace.

joanna

Jul 9, 2004, 9:43 AM

Post #39 of 46 (1192 views)
Shortcut

Tongueyeah u r right...cannot sleep in peace...everytime have to worry and think about them...sometimes cannot go out shopping oso...my mom would always says don go out nobody is going to accompany the baby at home...my mom treats miko as if its her baby...cute...sometimes they make noise in the middle of the night...just to get our attention...thats even worse n we end up going to work with sleepy eyesFrown....but what to say...they are always the queen and always gets the most attention...

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 11, 2004, 6:01 AM

Post #40 of 46 (1179 views)
Shortcut

so far at night shalom does not disturb us...i only wake up when i hear her whining in her sleep lor...haha that happens after we have guests over for dinner or drinks lor. like a child....she plays too much then has nightmares or dreams...

so i have to wake her up...then she gives the blur looks and sleeps again...yeah..and i end up staying awake for the rest of the night...

shalom sleeps in her own "room". placed the baby talker thingy so i can hear what happens lor...my hubby thinks i am mad...hehe...but he too woke up a few times to check on her when he heard sounds...haha..i think he is equally crazy too!

joanna

Jul 11, 2004, 7:08 AM

Post #41 of 46 (1178 views)
Shortcut

my miko oso dindt disturb one...but sometimes i think she have nightmares la when she makes all the funny noise but didnt wake up...cute la to see them like this....so i usually check on her too....scared if anything....so end up cannot sleep cos have to be cautious of her...listen to every noise she makes.....

both of u and ur husband good la...taking care of shalom like this....but baby talker stuff??? i think you oso treat shalom like a baby too....all the dog lovers does the same thing....them are our first priority....

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2004, 7:13 PM

Post #42 of 46 (1170 views)
Shortcut

hehe..so when people ask us how many kids? we say one...and we point to shalom!

some are irritated with our answers. but we tell that she's our daughter...not shy to admit and that our next kid that comes along whether human or otherwise will be called kid no. 2.

joanna

Jul 15, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #43 of 46 (1166 views)
Shortcut

yalor...everytime when someone ask my mom how many daughters you got ...she will always say 5 ( 1 hamster, 1 cat and miko)...and they will always say huh never seen you pregnant so many times...sooo funny to look at their expression....but of cos some will just be irritated by our answer...but furkids are just like own kids....hahhah

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 19, 2004, 8:24 AM

Post #44 of 46 (1115 views)
Shortcut

you have a very cool mum...so when are you going to let miko join willy and gang for a chat. shalom is there too.

joanna

Jul 19, 2004, 9:47 AM

Post #45 of 46 (1114 views)
Shortcut

ohh really shalom are there too...then miko must join in but have to wait when im not that busy first....Wink

a_evie
Doggyman

Jul 20, 2004, 10:45 AM

Post #46 of 46 (1105 views)
Shortcut

okie...see you there!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my