Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

xlimit80
Novice

Jun 8, 2004, 7:27 PM

Post #1 of 73 (5456 views)
Shortcut
Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? Can't Post

Hi, I really appreciate if someone could tell me the contact details for this groomer. Thanks!

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 8, 2004, 10:46 PM

Post #2 of 73 (5445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xlimit80] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

This groomer is located in Jalan Pasar in Pudu KL. I don't have the contact number but the location is there. Is on 2nd shop from the corner. The corner shop is also a pet shop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

xlimit80
Novice

Jun 9, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #3 of 73 (5440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

I know where it is located but need the contact number if anyone can tell me. I want it to make a booking orelse have to wait very long.

Thanks guys!

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 9, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #4 of 73 (5438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xlimit80] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

012 208 3581.

sorry i don't have their shop number....

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 9, 2004, 4:25 PM

Post #5 of 73 (5435 views)
Shortcut

Is the groomer there very good??

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 10, 2004, 1:17 AM

Post #6 of 73 (5426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...rather good for its price. but must tell them how short or long you want it to be....i had to really make my point that i wanted shalom's style to be like a puppy...nice and short unlike the usual long look.

but yes, they are good and very attentive too.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 10, 2004, 3:33 PM

Post #7 of 73 (5420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok. Maybe next time I will bring my dog there to groom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 11, 2004, 2:26 AM

Post #8 of 73 (5414 views)
Shortcut

okie...let me know your experience.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 11, 2004, 4:14 PM

Post #9 of 73 (5412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

Most likely not so soon. Just gotten my dog groomed. Will let you know when I bring my dog there for grooming. Any other place you know which groom well?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 12, 2004, 12:43 AM

Post #10 of 73 (5408 views)
Shortcut

they dye the doggie hair too!! hmm.. but i don't like to dye dog hair... they have 2 shop there... lots of ppl do gromming..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Jun 12, 2004, 12:45 AM)

meiyoong

Jun 13, 2004, 8:23 AM

Post #11 of 73 (5398 views)
Shortcut

I usually bring my shih tzu to this groomer. I can said that their service really satisfy me. I dunno wat others pet owner thinks but for me, this groomer is professional enough. Their phone number is 03-21411009, but as far as i know they don't have any reservation. Usually first come first serve and they are closed on every Wednesday.

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 13, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #12 of 73 (5393 views)
Shortcut

one of my office neighbours helps me from time to time...but she has yet to consider setting up her services....she's too happy being a florist.

elsewhere...our regular vet at tmn segar cheras is also not bad.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #13 of 73 (5381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have been to shop before but didn't let them groom my dog before. Some like to dye the hair to have better colour.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2004, 9:30 PM

Post #14 of 73 (5380 views)
Shortcut

Wow can groom dog and also like to become florist. Your neighbour must be very talented. Cool

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 18, 2004, 6:20 PM

Post #15 of 73 (5374 views)
Shortcut

yeah..she's really good with her hands.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 18, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #16 of 73 (5372 views)
Shortcut

Any more good groomer to introduce? Will like to check out more groomer to have more choice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 19, 2004, 8:05 AM

Post #17 of 73 (5364 views)
Shortcut

so far none lor...the other furkids did not need grooming...short hair mar.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 19, 2004, 8:25 PM

Post #18 of 73 (5351 views)
Shortcut

So most of the time you bring your dog to groom in wou wou and miao miao?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2004, 9:39 AM

Post #19 of 73 (5339 views)
Shortcut

not really...more for missy cat since shalom was shaved bald early this year and basicallyw e allowed her har to grow..so nothing much to trim except near the eyes and bummy...so mummy did it herself lor. and the daughter looks alieny some days!Blush

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 3:31 PM

Post #20 of 73 (5335 views)
Shortcut

Hahahha................. The last time I shave my dogs also they look like alien dog. Now the hair already grown back and look pretty again. Smile

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #21 of 73 (5324 views)
Shortcut

juz wondering... pappilon need grooming or not? my eevee's fur is getting longer liao...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2004, 2:51 AM

Post #22 of 73 (5323 views)
Shortcut

haha...once i trimmed my westie boy till he looked like the character from star trek with the funny ears...spock i think...and everyone laughed at him big time. and everytime people laughed...he would hide behind me or even look at me with his tail down...oh..what shame i have caused him.Blush

shalom ah...people laughed and she got excited and started kissing everyone who laughed at her....alamaks...Crazy

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2004, 3:16 AM

Post #23 of 73 (5322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Anyone heard of "Wou Wou & Miao Miao" Grommer? [In reply to] Can't Post

you can check with them. but if the fur is long...it is always a good idea to trim off the dry ends..and have a good ear clean session...they do that during grooming.

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #24 of 73 (5312 views)
Shortcut

izzit... hhmm... eevee's fur is getting longer each day.. maybe will take her to grooming centre and ask for their advise

thanks ya

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 28, 2004, 6:47 AM

Post #25 of 73 (5311 views)
Shortcut

That is good for shalom. She is happy go lucky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my