Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Jun 9, 2004, 8:45 PM

Post #1 of 124 (5828 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! Can't Post

Dear all,
we are going for the jungle trekking this saturday.. so join us?
Note: We will try to make our way out from the jungle (Tongue) okie?

NOTE : Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times & Pick up after your dogs poo.

Date : June 12th, 2004

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

Join us in the list below :

1.Kurt,G and Koogie

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jun 9, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #2 of 124 (5823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HOping by that time, i will feel much better liao lah...
Join us in the list below :

1.Kurt,G and Koogie
2. YY & VV

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

nooning
K9 Kaki

Jun 9, 2004, 10:01 PM

Post #3 of 124 (5817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Kurt, i'm very very new 2 dis n i'm very eager 2 join u all but i've got some Qs too, hope u r able 2 help me.

i heard dat there's a stream along d trail, can our dogs swim or drink in it?

can u email ur hp no. 2 me so dat i can call 4 SOS if i can't find u guys on sat? mine is joljl@yahoo.com

1 more thing which is very embarrasing actually.....Blush
my dog is terrified of travelling by car!!! Anyhow, dis is 1 of d reason i'm goin 2 drive him 2 dis jungle trekking, wanting him 2 get used 2 car travelling. I'm really worry dat when it's time 2 go home, he'll put up a fight when i try 2 chuck him inside d car. Can u guys help me 2 shove, throw, chuck, force........etc etc......him up d car if he refuse 2 budge???

my place 2 bukit gasing is only around 5 minutes by car if no traffic. Any other things dat i need 2 know???

Pls add me in then, ning n max d lab

nooning
K9 Kaki

Jun 9, 2004, 10:04 PM

Post #4 of 124 (5816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those who r goin:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Kurt,G and Koogie
2.YY & VV
3.ning & max d lab

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 9, 2004, 11:28 PM

Post #5 of 124 (5813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ning,

Let me try to answer your question on behalf of Geraldine ya.

The water in the stream is ok so the dogs can actually drink it. SHould not be a problem lar as most of the doggies also have drank some before and none of them had any problems with it (Cross fingers la) hahahaha

As for your lab being afraid of the car travelling, what I would say is that most of the time what we can see is that by the time after the 1 hr walk, most of the dogs are pretty tired and by the time they go into the car, most of them just drop down and goes to zzzland. But if there there is anything I'm sure the rest of the guys will be willing to help u out so do go and enjoy with max at the trek ya !

cheers,
minglmy

nooning
K9 Kaki

Jun 9, 2004, 11:48 PM

Post #6 of 124 (5810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thx ming yang 4 answering, u'r an angel Cool

yeah, i'm very sure max n i r goin 2 enjoy it very much Smile. Hopefully max will get addicted 2 it n will jump in2 d car waitin 4 me 2 bring him there again. Laugh

u goin? would love 2 c u n ur darlings leh Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 10, 2004, 12:17 AM

Post #7 of 124 (5805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ning,

Nope I won't be going as I will be in Singapore during this weekend that's one of the reason why you don't see me organising this trip. Smile anyway do enjoy yourself and max ya !

I have 3 kids lar... no 2 LOL

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 10, 2004, 12:43 AM

Post #8 of 124 (5801 views)
Shortcut

hahahaaaa....don't worry, we'll help you load your doggies!!Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 10, 2004, 12:46 AM

Post #9 of 124 (5800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those who r goin:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Kurt,G and Koogie
2.YY & VV
3.ning & max d lab
4. Jo

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

charlene
Novice

Jun 10, 2004, 2:24 AM

Post #10 of 124 (5794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

5. Charlene + Fifi

Not sure I can make it. Usually can't wake up so early.My doggy will be too excited and I will have problem getting her to sit still. This time, I have to get ready her stuff the night before.

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 2:46 AM

Post #11 of 124 (5792 views)
Shortcut

Hi Geraldine! Wont be able to make it this Saturday Frown You guys have fun. Yen Yen will miss Koogie, err, altho last week he sorta "ditched" her for another girl! Hee hee hee! Blush

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 10, 2004, 3:09 AM

Post #12 of 124 (5791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ditched is the correct word.... got new playmate adi forgotten the old one pulak ! poor koogie then

cheers,
minglmy

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 3:17 AM

Post #13 of 124 (5787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey... hope u're feeling better Smile Last week i trekked with running nose Unsure

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 3:30 AM

Post #14 of 124 (5784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HEhehe.. ya lor, poor Koogie, when she arrived, she jump jump jump (fell oso), and Yen yen only stared... then decided to kacau the other girl. Din even sniff Koogie to say hello.. haiyo! Laugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 10, 2004, 3:38 AM

Post #15 of 124 (5782 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor.... dun even give koogie a lil look ler... bad yen yen Tongue oh well, that's doggie life.... new playmate all the time means got change for new gf mar... hehehehe ! I guess he must be bz looking for potential weekend gf kua so when see a good looking nike - fall in lovelor coz looks a like also mar in terms of colour n size hehehehhe

must have told koogie ar.... u too small size for me lor.. hahahahaa !

cheers,
minglmy

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 3:46 AM

Post #16 of 124 (5779 views)
Shortcut

hehhe! ya ya.. din even give Koogie a look. So chuin! KOogie howl oso dun care! When Koogie jumped, he must be thinking, "Errr... who's this huh? err.. i'll think i'll go for that one" Hee heee hee

THat new gal is kinda playful, and v.v.v. obedient! PLayed with yen yen abit, then showed her belly... and that's it!! Free show for all!! Blush I "no-eye-see" Cool.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 10, 2004, 3:49 AM

Post #17 of 124 (5778 views)
Shortcut

wah, got free show also ar ? aiyoh... me lost chance to see liao ! y didnt' call me ar ? LOL.....

cheers,
minglmy

ichisz
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 4:00 AM

Post #18 of 124 (5775 views)
Shortcut

Ha... missed it?? Aiyer.. i keep saying "sei ham sap jai" all the time. Free show before and after trekking. Only in the stream he rememebred Koogie.. Chased Koogie's tail somemore! Tongue

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #19 of 124 (5773 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Those who r goin:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Kurt,G and Koogie
2.YY & VV
3.ning & max d lab
4. daniel & imaginary dog on a imaginary leash and imaginary friend

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 10, 2004, 5:44 AM

Post #20 of 124 (5762 views)
Shortcut

aiyah... that means he can one mar... hahahaha ! very potent all the time LOL aiyah after trekking i was too bz getting my breath and not really looking lor missed the show liao !

only at the stream he remembers koogie ar ? aiyoyo next time i tell koogie to forget him ler....

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 10, 2004, 5:45 AM

Post #21 of 124 (5761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

eh uncle,

when i'm not organising only u go and join the jungle trekking lar.... MadMadMadMad

cheers,
minglmy

nooning
K9 Kaki

Jun 10, 2004, 5:49 AM

Post #22 of 124 (5759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing on 12th June,2004-Round 14!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those who r goin:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Kurt,G and Koogie
2.YY & VV
3.ning & max d lab
5. Charlene + Fifi
6. Jo

nooning
K9 Kaki

Jun 10, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #23 of 124 (5756 views)
Shortcut

ooi Jo, long time no chat, soooo happy dat can finally can meet d members here especially U!! Been chatting wit u since some time b4 yet nvr meet u b4 leh. Tongue

Dis is sooo cool, both dogs n us gets 2 exercise, enjoy fresh air n socialize Cool

u'r not bringing ur doggie? y leh?

o ya, boleh email me ur hp no tak? wanna keep in contact wit u thru hp too. me oso a bit worry reach there couldn't find u all cos parking different place or things like dat.

(This post was edited by nooning on Jun 10, 2004, 6:03 AM)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 10, 2004, 6:06 AM

Post #24 of 124 (5751 views)
Shortcut

why so sad wan? imaginary friend, imaginary leash and imaginary doggie?CrazyShocked

hey...boxer girl quite fleshy now...but i've ended up calling her boxer girl.....Blush can't join you guys this week again...work in pg.

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #25 of 124 (5749 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Those who r goin:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Kurt,G and Koogie
2.YY & VV
3.ning & max d lab
5. Charlene + Fifi
6. Jo
7. Lois & Sally

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

(This post was edited by lois_wong on Jun 10, 2004, 6:21 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my