Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang!

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 12:08 AM

Post #151 of 291 (3462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Waahahahahaa the schnauzer's wet look Laugh

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 4, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #152 of 291 (3461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI, All,

I think I can't join you all if you organise the gathering before chinese new year Frown. I do really hope that I can join (yippi too), but it is quite buzy for me these few weeks. So i can join you all only if you organise it after chinese new year... BBQ actually is a good idea, but have many things have to prepare loh... ya, no KFC anymore ... hahaha..... Sly

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 12:19 AM

Post #153 of 291 (3458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza, ya he also a dog lover!! When u free u can go to his house to take a look his 5 chow chow and golden retriver also!! I will ask ginl to post for me TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 4, 2003, 12:22 AM

Post #154 of 291 (3455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Gina, Ya, wet look, and also cute look.... ha ha ha Sly

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 12:50 AM

Post #155 of 291 (3441 views)
Shortcut

Ohh.. too bad to hear that you can't make it if we organize a BBQ party....

But this is just an idea... not too sure whether there will be one or not.. depending on how many can actually make it...

ck
Novice

Jan 4, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #156 of 291 (3438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

ashley,
most furman and furwoman might be a bit too busy around this time and i think you might be bz
with your moon too...remenber????
but it is so tempting for me to meet all fur menber again, perhaps after cny before start working. what do u think furguys???

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 1:05 AM

Post #157 of 291 (3434 views)
Shortcut

that yippi look is soo cuteTongue
he looks very tired hehehLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 1:09 AM

Post #158 of 291 (3432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Mr CK!! good idea also !! hehe i know that time i will damn busy loh, i will be the baby sitter for my JRT!!LaughSly

So we decide the date B4 Feb ok!! Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 4, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #159 of 291 (3423 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley, Ya-lah, you should be very busy in Jan 2003, b coz you going to be a grandmother soon Sly. I do hope that I can be a grand mom too, but yippi is still young Frown.

Smile Eliza

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 4, 2003, 1:28 AM

Post #160 of 291 (3422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, yippi looks tired. Not him only, me too Frown. ha ha ...

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 1:34 AM

Post #161 of 291 (3418 views)
Shortcut

Hi eliza!! i already be grandmother u still remeber my ginger already born baby! hehe!!
U need to find a GF for Yippi than u will be grandmum also!!Wink
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 1:40 AM

Post #162 of 291 (3415 views)
Shortcut

Hi every body!! Ginl was helping us to post the photo!! so we all can see at photo gallery !!Cool
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 4, 2003, 1:44 AM

Post #163 of 291 (3412 views)
Shortcut

I will looking for a gf for yippi later, but not now. Now he is still a puppy, can't imagine how if he be a father Frown .

Smile Eliza

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 4, 2003, 2:04 AM

Post #164 of 291 (3407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice pictures posted at
http://photogallery.pets2u.com.my/...?cat=532&thumb=1

How come there is not even one picture with Boon. I guess being one of the very few men there, he was acting as Camera Man, Food Guardian and may be helping to clean up the beach Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 4:35 AM

Post #165 of 291 (3402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Again, Boon was the camera man... he pass Bonnie to Eve as you can see on the group photo..

too bad the weather wasn't really on our side.. the cloud was abit dark....Unsure

boon
Doggyman

Jan 4, 2003, 1:01 PM

Post #166 of 291 (3397 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lulugurl,

there are 2 way u can actually do this.

1. click on the button below in the reply page that said 'Switch to Advanced Mode' something like that.

2. in order to goto the reply more in advanced mode, u can also preset this in your user progfile.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

boon
Doggyman

Jan 4, 2003, 1:07 PM

Post #167 of 291 (3396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Heheheh usuallah, busy with Bonney and taking the pics.Tongue

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

boon
Doggyman

Jan 4, 2003, 1:10 PM

Post #168 of 291 (3396 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lulugurl,

I didn't receive any mail frou you, perhaps you can send to my company account.

wbng@dynacraft.com

ThanzWink

boon
Doggyman

Jan 4, 2003, 1:14 PM

Post #169 of 291 (3395 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley,

what Shocked ? u mean your friend CK has 5 chow chow at home. Hmmmmm, there must be fun, hope that i do hava a chance to pay him a visit.

Khoo : what do u think, wanna join me, not sure these chow chow are much growling as the one with u at home Tongue.

ck
Novice

Jan 4, 2003, 7:29 PM

Post #170 of 291 (3391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

you are all welcome to my home,
and i suppose my chows are delighted to meet you too.....hmmmm except maybe "Cosmos", the king of my chows......ashley might understood..he he....

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 11:37 PM

Post #171 of 291 (3386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hie~ boon,

thanks for your help for now i'm able to switch to advance editorSmile

ok, i'll send you the pictures again ut u'll have to wait until monday cause i save the pic in my office email. sorryCrazy

next gathering we MUST have boon in at least one of the picture. heheh, even if he doesnt wan to; all of us must force him if not he'll be left out again, rite??
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 11:43 PM

Post #172 of 291 (3385 views)
Shortcut

hie ck,

where do u stay? if it is near the beach, then we can have our BBQ right after we visit your chow chow.can your house fit all of us in plus the furkids?

actually, to imagine that ashely have to take care of 6 small dogs is quite hard for me, now that i know u have 5 chow chow + a golden.....haih i wan to faint d ehehehLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ck
Novice

Jan 5, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #173 of 291 (3374 views)
Shortcut

lulugurl,
well its like 3 minutes from the beach,
its somewhere in hill side.
it is a good idea if you guys can gather in my house
first...better than waiting at the beach..huh!!!

my place will fit you all with your furkids,
4 chows actually...(one is with my sis now)...and ahmmm...not 1 but 4 golden retriever....and a guess GSD.

hope i don't scare you....Sly

(This post was edited by ck on Jan 5, 2003, 7:40 PM)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 5, 2003, 11:12 PM

Post #174 of 291 (3368 views)
Shortcut

Yes, i fully agree with eve, BOON MUST be in one of photo that we take on our next outing no matter what.. and lets taka a full lenght photo of him so that we can publish it up and show everyone here! he! he!

Ck, how do you maintain so many dogs? don't they fight among each other alot? as i understand, chow chow do not have very good patient and they are like 'fighting' dogs.. aren't they?

boon
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2003, 5:04 PM

Post #175 of 291 (3360 views)
Shortcut

Hi CK,

What 4 goldies in your house ShockedShockedShocked ? OK then next time i should pay you a visit.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my