Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Shih Tzu has been found!

je$$ica
Novice

May 27, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1118 views)
Shortcut
Missing Shih Tzu has been found! Can't Post

Hey guys! I found my Shih Tzu...I am darn lucky. He was gone for only five days but it really felt like forever...he's abit dirty..and he smelled like roaches when we got him back but overall he's fine.

apparently someone found him and sold him to this person who stays in Imbi - thats right behind the condo. thats so near yet so far! I really didnt think I'd ever see him again...considering the fact that he's pure-breed especially..but hey, I did..thanks to one of the guards in Forum...

Both my boyfriend and I think ther's some kind of conspiracy behind this whole thing...we are actually giving the guard the benefit of doubt (well, he was suppose to wait for us so that we can go to 'the' house together, but he went off alone without us...we were worried sick that he might be harmed or wutever...and he finally came back with AJ.

I've never been so happy before...i'm so glad we found him.To the others out there, be optimistic and dont stop looking. I was gonna start a website! and have already asked for quotation to print thousands of flyers! so please dont give up okay..hang in there!

-jessica-

a_evie
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [je$$ica] Missing Shih Tzu has been found! [In reply to] Can't Post

congrats!

shlee
Doggyman

May 28, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1096 views)
Shortcut

Congratulation! A happy ending again Smile Seem like a lot of people has good luck to reunite with their missing / stolen doggie, but i still haven't met the good luck yet Unsure But i won't give up. And wish you can take a good care of ur furkid now. Wink

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

je$$ica
Novice

May 28, 2004, 4:35 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing Shih Tzu has been found! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks...and u just hang in there okay buddy..this is what i told myself when we lost AJ...cause I really didnt think I'd get him back...so i said to myself - it doesnt matter if i dont get him back...as long as he's with someone who'll take extremely good care of him, who thinks the world of him...thats more important than getting him back. i'm lucky i found him, and i'm grateful for that..

and hey any one of u guys ever tried posting up a missing dog notice in one of those huge pet stores? i am not talking bout your normal pet shop down the road, i'm talking bout the ones in malls? i'm not suppose to mentione names here right?? but i just wanna bring something to everybody's attention.

especially dog lovers who frequent these huge retail pet stores. i tried asking them if it is possible for me to put up notices of my missing dog, but i just realize that they dont give a shit. the supervisor actually gave me a straight NO, no questions asked. i was of course, dumbfounded! like, hellooo...i'm trying to find my dog...not trying to sell something!!! what is the point of a petshop if they dont care bout the 'pet community'?? it makes me feel so damn angry and frustrated.. at the FACT that these people are really just out here TO MAKE MONEY ..and thats it. they dont give a shit if ur missing a dog...they dont give a damn at the fact that the dogs in their shops get uncomfortable when they grow way too big for the display cage...thats a cruelty to animal as well, dont u guys agree? puppies shouldn't have to live in display cages up to four months old dont u think?? that's f*#king inconsiderate!

i wanna hear what everybody else has to say bout this. Cause i think we should BOYCOTT such pet shops. close 'em down!

-jessica **just about the luckiest person in the world**

shlee
Doggyman

May 28, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1084 views)
Shortcut

I used to distribute a lot of my flyers to the pet shops at Subang area and even KL although i'm staying in Puchong. Some of them have asked me.....why i distributed the flyers to them since my MiMi is actually stolen from Puchong? But i don't care, i just asked them to put up my notice, i can't give up any possibility.

Anyway, some of them is friendly enough and some of them has shown their "black" face to me. But surprisingly.....later i found out that, the person who was used to be friendly to me didn't keep their promise to put up my flyers, but the person who showed their "black" face to me has kept my flyers even after few mths later!

I agreed with u, a lot of pet shops or even vet shops is main for business purpose only. They won't help u a lot coz they can't earn any money from it. Maybe they think that too many missing or stolen dogs nowadays, they can't help everyone!

There is always the advice that.....never ever buy puppy from pet shop. They are not a pet lover! Crazy

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my