Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 14, 2004, 1:55 AM

Post #51 of 85 (3000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, she huge?

retrievers have those huge POWERs to knock one down flat on the ground u know. which kinda worries me a lot when visitors are here :(

and their nails are so sharp... it seemingly seems to me they enjoy stepping on our feet!!! >:(

melissa
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #52 of 85 (2999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hunter
she's not so big size, around 29 kgs but she likes to greet the small breed doggies by using her paw 'stepping' on their head Crazy.

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

sweesan
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2004, 8:31 AM

Post #53 of 85 (2985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hi.. about the cert thing.. my dog's from thailand as well.. but before we buy right, the man (seller) also said that there's no cert.. so after reading your posts here... i think i should get the cert from the man or something.. and about the cert right.. it takes about 3-4 months to issue ???

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 23, 2004, 8:46 AM

Post #54 of 85 (2982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

if the man already told you that there's no cert before you buy the puppy, i don't suppose you'll be able to request one from him.. the reason being that the puppy's parents might not even have MKA cert, thus it's impossible to apply for one for the litter.

or there could be other reasons why a cert is not issued for this pup.

but really, the cert doesn't matter. i suppose it's just a piece of paper with family history of your puppy. Unless you intend to show your dog in confirmation shows in future it doesn't serve a lot of purpose for a regular pet owner.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2004, 8:49 AM

Post #55 of 85 (2981 views)
Shortcut

erm.. yeah.. ok.

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

weemeng
Novice

May 25, 2004, 3:11 AM

Post #56 of 85 (2930 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hunter ,

My friend is thinking to get a GR from Australia. According the pet shop the GR come without MKA cert .

My friend question is can he use the Australia cert to apply MKA cert or as long as the GR have Aus. cert that will be consider ok ?

Thanks ,

WeeMeng
--WeeMeng--

boon
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 5:41 PM

Post #57 of 85 (2925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weemeng] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

u need ankc cert (the aust cert) and export pedigree before u can proceed for mka pedigree.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

weemeng
Novice

May 25, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #58 of 85 (2924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon ,

You mean if the GR come with ankc cert . them only we can re-register the dog in MKA ?

Thanks ,

WeeMeng
--WeeMeng--

boon
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #59 of 85 (2922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [weemeng] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, u need ankc cert (if is aust imp) and apply for export pedigree (export cert with ankc) then bring the export pedigree and the ankc cert to MKA for MKA Pedigree.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

weemeng
Novice

May 25, 2004, 8:45 PM

Post #60 of 85 (2921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok, That is clear for me already !Angelic Thanks ,

Weemeng
--WeeMeng--

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 25, 2004, 10:03 PM

Post #61 of 85 (2937 views)
Shortcut

Hi Wee Meng,

You need your ANKC pedigree transfer to your name, then you need your air-way bills. I remember your dog is from WYSIWYG, the breeder is Ms Anthea Mc Farland, she is a good friend of mine and she is waiting for a SHadow's daughter from me. If your ANKC pedigree has not been transfered to your name, the breeder in Australia will have to get it done for you first.

GAN WY

weemeng
Novice

May 25, 2004, 10:13 PM

Post #62 of 85 (2933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Gan ,

This is not or my Gr . One of my firend thinking of getting one imported GR from aust. so he ask me to ask aroud for it.

as for my GR her Dam is from WYSIWYG .Wink

Thanks ,

Weemeng
--WeeMeng--

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 25, 2004, 11:22 PM

Post #63 of 85 (2931 views)
Shortcut

Ok, gotcha...!

GAN WY

boon
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 4:44 PM

Post #64 of 85 (2920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Birth Cert for imported Golden Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

WYSIWYG == what you see is what you get ?

wah i hope choosing a champ material pup is that simple..........Wink

weemeng
Novice

May 26, 2004, 5:00 PM

Post #65 of 85 (2919 views)
Shortcut

errr... I am not that sure maybe Gan will know ..

Since he also got more experience with Champ Tongue

WeeMeng
--WeeMeng--

boon
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 5:07 PM

Post #66 of 85 (2918 views)
Shortcut

what is the full name of ur gr dam ?

weemeng
Novice

May 26, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #67 of 85 (2914 views)
Shortcut

boon ,

My GR Dam according to the application to register a litter :-

MAL.CH.WYSIWYG TEE YEE TEDDY.

Weemeng
--WeeMeng--

boon
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #68 of 85 (2913 views)
Shortcut

how about the great grand dam ? anyone of these dogs ?

Cornerstone's Wysiwyg's Beary Scarey
Phil. Gr. Ch. Sun Dance's Wysiwyg CD CDG, ROM
Wysiwyg As We Speak
wysiwyg bear test2
wysiwyg bear to test
Wysiwyg Beyond Belief
Wysiwyg Colorado Avlanch CD ET
Wysiwyg Colorado Extreme
Wysiwyg Cosmic Cloud
wysiwyg cuddlesto cheers
Wysiwyg Dancn Inth Street
wysiwyg Devilmademedoit
Wysiwyg Easy Street
Wysiwyg Fame Game
Wysiwyg forteesecond St
Wysiwyg Georgies Girl
wysiwyg Get Off My Cloud
Wysiwyg Gotitmade Blvd
Wysiwyg Heat ofth Moment
Wysiwyg Hollywd Blvd
Wysiwyg Hopes N Dreams
Wysiwyg I Choose You
wysiwyg I choose you to willy
Wysiwyg I Llkickitfor Ya
Wysiwyg ishtotannertest
Wysiwyg Kickalongwith it
wysiwyg kicka to charlie
wysiwyg kickatorocky
Wysiwyg Maggie of Massey
Wysiwyg Mercedes
Wysiwyg Might N Power
WYSIWYG MISTER JAKE O' TIBBS
Wysiwyg Misty Dancer
Wysiwyg Pardin My Tail
Wysiwyg Pardn My Tail
Wysiwyg Park Ave
Wysiwyg Power Ov Won
Wysiwyg Prayrs N Promises
Wysiwyg Rodeo Drv
Wysiwyg SayTans Image
Wysiwyg Sharp Torque
wysiwyg sinner 2denverchels
Wysiwyg Street Machine
wysiwygtestchelsea2harley
wysiwyg testerin/josh
Wysiwyg testerinto tanner
wysiwygtest TJ tomisty
Wysiwyg Torque 'N' Dirty
Wysiwyg Torquing Class
Wysiwyg Wagtime Jazz
CanCH Wysiwyg Whispering Willow
wysiwyg WhyamIuhwytee

(This post was edited by boon on May 26, 2004, 7:05 PM)

weemeng
Novice

May 26, 2004, 7:57 PM

Post #69 of 85 (2907 views)
Shortcut

boon ...

none of those in your list ..Blush

form another cert. dam :- HARTOGOLD SS GEORG

weemeng
--WeeMeng--

boon
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #70 of 85 (2903 views)
Shortcut

hmmm....

out of curiousity, do u mind to scan the cert and publish it her or mail me........just for my own research and study.......Blush

weemeng
Novice

May 26, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #71 of 85 (2901 views)
Shortcut

Boon ,

are you keeping track all GR generation history ?

I still don’t have my GR cert .. maybe you’re referring to my GR Dam import cert ..

I can email to u once I scan it ... but might not able to do it today .let me have you E-mail . I will send to you once I done it ..OK .

Weemeng
--WeeMeng--

boon
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #72 of 85 (2900 views)
Shortcut

hi......

do u MSN ?

weemeng
Novice

May 27, 2004, 1:20 AM

Post #73 of 85 (2893 views)
Shortcut

boon,

My company network alreay block MSN . you can E-mail to me csmax828@hotmail.com

Weemeng
--WeeMeng--

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2004, 1:55 AM

Post #74 of 85 (2892 views)
Shortcut

Ai'yo Boon,

You got the whole list...! This bitch use to belong to Lee Seng Chan, the bitch was brought in by OK Chan in Ipoh, Anthea got very mad when she found out about the whole deal, etc... This bitch is Ok, but very short upper arm, she is very low to the ground...Right or not Wee Meng.

If your friend wants to import from Aussie, first, get an import permit, you need a health cert to obtain an import permit, then remember to keep the air-way bills and most importantly, the ANKC pedigree must be transfer to the owner name, otherwise, M>K>A> would not entertain them... Even I, a sponsorship of M>K>A> shows and active member in it face penalty if my documents are not properly submitted, it shows M>K>A does not favour anyone except maybe 1 or 2...all and all, just get propoer documents and follow the procedure.

GAN WY

weemeng
Novice

May 27, 2004, 4:05 AM

Post #75 of 85 (2891 views)
Shortcut

but very short upper arm, she is very low to the ground...Right or not Wee Meng.

Gan,

Since I am a Newbie in this area . So how to check/see whether My GR is very low to the ground ?

Weemeng
--WeeMeng--

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my