Suggestion from all.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

boon
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #26 of 42 (1695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

chicken necks and legs, and i sometime just throw my monkeys with the pork ribs (raw)

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2004, 1:19 AM

Post #27 of 42 (1678 views)
Shortcut

Alamak, very the sorry, get confused with names pulak... the vommitted hoof is ok. Good that you like the mag...

GAN WY

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #28 of 42 (1676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

tx for the tips boon.. ribs?? pai-kuat?? wat a treat!!! hehehee.. ur dogs r so lucky...hehee i will try this weekend.. Smile

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 1:43 AM

Post #29 of 42 (1675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaa..we confused mr.gan la ying... hehee.. when r we gonna let our 'juniors' meet n let them have a dip in the pond leh??

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 1:48 AM

Post #30 of 42 (1673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

no problem ... now u wont mix us up..Cool have u seen mack mack??

i still miss the two 'sheep' i saw at your shop leh.. soo adorable...very tempting...ShockedSmileTongue

i would like to ask tho.. after reading the dog's rights in the mag.. i am really upset.. but would like to know wat of mppj's legislations.. would u know??

btw.. no plans for the retriever gatherings so far??

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2004, 1:49 AM

Post #31 of 42 (1674 views)
Shortcut

Kota Kemuning lor auntie, I shifted there oredy!

GAN WY

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 1:59 AM

Post #32 of 42 (1672 views)
Shortcut

u very jahat ah.. keep calling ppl auntie... later i call u big bellied ah-pek then u know.. Tongue

when in KK la?? anytime oso can?? i thought supposed to have an all retriever's party leh.. where non-champion retrievers oso can meet ur champions la..

or better yet.. a 'beach retreat' for the retrievers...

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2004, 2:07 AM

Post #33 of 42 (1671 views)
Shortcut

Ok la, call you pretty girl la, after your macho Bfriend with stlong stlong muzzle wack me ah...!

I have already suggested to pug Sifu about GR gathering, he is very busy with the A'Famosa crocodiles I think. The 'buaya darats"!!!! Wait for the good news from him!

GAN WY

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2004, 2:09 AM

Post #34 of 42 (1670 views)
Shortcut

Yes, met Mack already, she has very pretty brows, killer eyes... What MPPJ legislation you want to know??

GAN WY

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #35 of 42 (1668 views)
Shortcut

hehe.. no la.. lawrence just said he will call u the 'Nipple Man'.. LaughLaughLaughLaugh ..
cos tat day u were so sexy.. hehehee

buaya darats.. haha.. okiela.. hope to meet soon cos i think harvey itching to sniff some retriever butts oredi.

re. MPPJ.. just wanna know the basic outlines .. like how many dogs i can keep and my rights at public areas, cos i like taking the dogs to have a free run in parks n hopefully to yum-char. cos i ask those ppl there they all 'tak tau'...just want to understand my rights better.

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 27, 2004, 8:43 PM

Post #36 of 42 (1650 views)
Shortcut

Holly sh_t, now I become the nipple man, i was washing the anjing shit and bathing them ma... Ok, promise not to reveal so much next time...!

As for MPPJ law, 2 dogs max and we are not suppose to bring them to public parks, you can do them and test them, I don't care about their ridiculous rule, so can you...

GAN WY

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #37 of 42 (1647 views)
Shortcut

heheee.. i tot tat was a funny nick too.. LaughLaughLaugh

yup.. i think so too.. heck with them.. but guess its always good to know.. whether we follow to their guidelines is another thing la.

can ask u abt grooming here?? how to trim the GR's paw? i end up cutting the top bit.. doesnt look too good.. and he is not easy with the back legs.. like gatal.. i oso see alot of furr in the ear... tend to smell.. pluck??

mackmack
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #38 of 42 (1646 views)
Shortcut

Lucky me, my house can get 4 dogs maximum.

just curious, any previlege on registered dog breeders, like you? like got "licence" to keep more dogs in your premises?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

oxide
New User

May 28, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #39 of 42 (1632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah....any privillege for dog breeders. by the way, do dog breeders have to register themselves? if yes, with who?

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 28, 2004, 8:41 PM

Post #40 of 42 (1621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxide] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope this will help, generally, double storey link house are allowed to 2 dogs, corner, max. 3. The land size to dogs varies from municipal councils. Recently, all the municipal heavy weights had a meeting in Port Dickson about standardising the rule and again, dog's owner are one of the target, nothing concluded by it and is in the midst of implementation. You know la, after election ...next time, we must remember to bring this up to our respective MPs about dog ownership or we will just vote for who ever that is gonna help us on the dogs' issues. The nymbers of dog's owner as registered voters are huge, those sweet young thing like Mack, X and so on, have you registered as voters yet?

As for breeders, owning more dogs, DBKL has a by-law which allows unlimited dogs, but one must first register themselves with the council as dogs breeder and the charges are RM150 a year, the hard part is that you must registered it in a commercial property and you must keep all the registered puppies with the municipal of its whereabout.

GAN WY

oxide
New User

May 31, 2004, 5:12 AM

Post #41 of 42 (1600 views)
Shortcut

well, i would say it is unfair to have a commercial property in order to become a breeder. How about owning a piece of agriculture land? does it consider as a commercial property?

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 31, 2004, 10:14 PM

Post #42 of 42 (1596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxide] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

That's DBKL for you, that's their law! But of course, with common sense, if you are in agriculture land, no one should be able to touch you cause the title speaks for itself except that you need to get your permit from ministry of Agriculture...

GAN WY

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my