Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Increasing dog stealer

silvrash
Enthusiast

May 26, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1488 views)
Shortcut
Increasing dog stealer Can't Post

It seems that stolen dogs cases are increasing recently.

Recently there are many advertisement or news about stolen dogs. Pirate

Earlier were some shih tzus (diff places)then 2 chihuahua.

Those burglars now go into the house to steal!!!! The week before i heard that a vet's dogs were stolen!! Just went out for 30 minutes then the dogs are gone. Only left the cage with a holeCrazy

They then to prefer toy breedUnsure

I wonder what'll they do to those poor doggies.... Sell them... to who???

If I ever meet any of those ppl, i'll really kick their butt, so mean!! No need to think also know they won't theat the dogs wellFrown
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

shlee
Doggyman

May 26, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silvrash] Increasing dog stealer [In reply to] Can't Post

U r absolutely right!

I'm suffering the same thing here. One of my dogs is being stolen few mths ago. But i still miss her like hell now.....she is my lovely baby, how can i forget her? The moment they stole my MiMi away has taken my heart away too. They are so cruel!

If i able to meet any dog theif (although they are not the one to steal my MiMi), i will kick their butt kuat kuat too! They will only use our dog to earn money.

Obviously, they steel dogs is for the purpose of selling them. As i heard, sometimes they will sell them to pet shop and sometimes they will sell them to friends. That's why as a dog lover here, we shouldn't buy any dogs from an unknown sources. It will only encourage the dog stealling case.

I will not stop looking for my MiMi. You too, take extra care of ur doggie now.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1474 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Keeping pets is getting more and more popular now... more and more ppl are willing to pay lots of $$$$ for a furkids.. pure breed is making its name in the market... so there is no wonder why pure breeds dogs are being stolen... these ppl do not sell the dogs they steal... I have a bad bad feeling they are using these dogs as breeding machine Frown.. if the dog happends to be spayed or nuetered, then there is a better chance of finding them I guess... it frightens me if what I am thinking is real Unsure.. that is why I do not keep my furkids outdoors... big or small are all kept indoors... we never know when or how it will happen... times are bad and ppl will do anything for $$$$...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

shlee
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 5:13 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Increasing dog stealer [In reply to] Can't Post

What u said really frighten me! One of my lovely babies has been stolen few mths ago when she was 10 mths old! Some people also told me that my dog might be stolen for breeding purposes.....

Anyway, my dog is not a "pure breed" doggie. And luckily she has been spayed before being stolen. So, i guess.....she might be spotted by a person long time already, and thus he/she has taken my dog away when all of us was not around.

I tried to believe in this way, becoz the person who has taken my dog away must love her very much also. So no matter how, my dog is still under a good hand now Smile

I think people will steal puppy away is for selling purposes. Whereas stealing an adult dog away is most likely for breeding purposes.

They are really an idiot no matter what purposes are Mad My heart is still very painful now when i think of my Lovely Baby. Just wish that i can reunite with my baby one day later Frown

Yes, i agreed with u, if ur dog is a pure breed, then better keep them indoor regardless their size. The pressure of having a dog seems like increasing nowadays.

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 28, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Increasing dog stealer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

May your fighting spirit be the driving force to help you reunite with your furkid... Good Luck... Wink

shlee
Doggyman

May 28, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1439 views)
Shortcut

Thanks a lot! Smile

silvrash
Enthusiast

May 28, 2004, 8:19 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1432 views)
Shortcut

HI!!!

You're right, puppies esp pure breed like shih tzu is wanted very much. but wether do they take good care of it is another matterUnsure that day my friend also came over to see we got "extra" dogs or not.

Its safer to keep them indoors but then it won't be good is there isn't enough space for it to exercise unlesss its a small breed. For larger dogs will hav to take them out for walk once a while.

Many people keep their dog in small cages but then this way actually make it easier for those thieves to catch them coz they got no where to runFrown So there are difficulty in every way but keeping it indoor is safer no matter whatSmile from thieves, car & many many more
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 29, 2004, 4:02 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1427 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

I am all for what you say... I do not agree with ppl keeping dogs is cages or confinding them to small places... its so misserable Unsure for them and I personally think if ppl are gonna cage the dog, don't bother getting one...

Furkids shud be kept indoors and let outdoors ONLY with supervision... atleast that is what I do with my furkids... my dad take the GRs out for walks twice daily and they are allowed to play in the garden under our supervision... at other times they are kept indoors... my miniature poodle and MS gets to roam the entire house as they please... they get enuff excercise running up and down the stairs and romping round and round the house... Laugh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my