Home: General: Chit Chat:
Getogether Dinner? Maybe?

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 13, 2002, 6:20 AM

Post #1 of 10 (3593 views)
Shortcut
Getogether Dinner? Maybe? Can't Post

No promises made, but I have to discuss with our webmaster on this issue after the holidays, and also have to find out from MKA.
Normally it is like a tradition for The Malaysian Kennel Association to hold a pre-show dinner at a ***** hotel whenever there is a major show such as the AKU or FCI.
The coming MIPE in March is indeed a prestigious show, possibly having exhibitors from neighbouring countries, such as Singapore,Thailand, HongKong and The Philippines and Mines Resort has spent quite a large sum on promotion overseas.
I have a feeling that MKA might organise a pre-show dinner for the exhibitors and members on this occasion.
Perhaps puppycom could utilise this opportunity and either invite or subsidise those members interested to meet each other at the dinner table.
Please provide feedback and I shall start the ball rolling.
Regards.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 14, 2002, 1:14 AM

Post #2 of 10 (3589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Getogether Dinner? Maybe? [In reply to] Can't Post

That's a good idea. Let me know of the outcome Smile

-= Tisha =-

leopui
K9 Maniac

Feb 14, 2002, 2:27 AM

Post #3 of 10 (3587 views)
Shortcut

... Perhaps puppycom could utilise this opportunity and either invite or subsidise those members interested to meet each other ... This really sound good if Puppy Com would do so!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Pat

Feb 14, 2002, 7:04 PM

Post #4 of 10 (3579 views)
Shortcut

Is good to get together. Is the pre-dinner for non-MKA members? As you know my dog is not a pedigree hence got no chance to join all these MKA stuff Unsure. In fact I don't mind paying if it is open to all although I doubt it. Either way, if there is anything organised do count me in!
Pat, David
parents to Kiki-nicole choa

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 14, 2002, 11:19 PM

Post #5 of 10 (3574 views)
Shortcut

Thousand & million apologies folks.
I checked with MKA this morning and the boss said that there will be no pre-show dinner for the MIPE shows.
Rubberbind, I have another idea, which I am quite certain the Webmaster will agree.
If the show was held in a public hall, schools or shopping complex, it is free to the public. At the Mines Resort, me think visitors or spectators will have to buy tickets to visit the show and the 100's of stalls. Perhaps, puppycom could pay for the entrance tickets and at say 12.30PM or during lunch time buy us lunch at the Exhibitor & Convention Centre. There is a cafeteria at this centre. Will check it out and discuss.
ThankQ.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 18, 2002, 2:54 AM

Post #6 of 10 (3568 views)
Shortcut

I had a discussion with Mr.Khoo our webmaster re get together at the Mines on 17th March.
He has decide to play host on this occasion.
Please e-mail me thro pvt message for feed back so that I will have idea what,where and how to meet.
ThankQ
Regards.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 18, 2002, 4:07 AM

Post #7 of 10 (3566 views)
Shortcut

Eh Derrick...how many dogs you showing this time ar??

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 18, 2002, 5:18 AM

Post #8 of 10 (3564 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Getogether Dinner? Maybe? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ular dua kepala mesti dua lah!
Mal Ch. Kushadow Chickasaw
Kushadow Taming of The Shrew.

jason
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2002, 7:43 PM

Post #9 of 10 (3553 views)
Shortcut

Uncle Derrick,

Please give us a complete schedule or exact time for our meeting or other activities. So that we can arrange our time earlier, thanks for your effort this time Smile

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 23, 2002, 7:58 PM

Post #10 of 10 (3552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Getogether Dinner? Maybe? [In reply to] Can't Post

later when I've finalised everything with the Webmaster. Please keep in touch a week before the actual date, that is from the 11th march onwards.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my