Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
my shih tzu..

je$$ica
Novice

May 23, 2004, 7:44 PM

Post #1 of 3 (818 views)
Shortcut
my shih tzu.. Can't Post

hi guys...anybody with information on a male shih tzu last seen in The Forum Condo (Jln Tun Razak) please contact Andrew/Jess at 012-2986173/012-6258002.he has long tri-colured coat and a ponytail on his head at the time he went missing.Please help us find AJ because he means the world to us.

AJ went missing on May 22nd, 2004 and was last seen walking around in the lower basement carpark alone at around 3-4am! Dont even ask what he's doing downstairs at this time..I'm on the verge of killing my boyfriend's maid...ungrateful Siti..i treat her so freakin nice! they just dont listen to u at times, do they??!!

we've (my bf & i) been looking for him all over the condo area...we put up notices...even got the cleaners, neighbours and security to help out as well..we strongly believe that someone has taken him in(at least thats what i wanna believe...)...and if this is true at all, i'd like to shout out to the person...AJ is currently in the midst of recovering from liver complications..he is on a special diet, home-cooked diet to be exact..he cant tolerate normal dog food cause he has a very minimal salt intake..he needs contant observation...and certain multi-vit in his daily food intake to support his liver....even medication and trips to the his vet when the occational vomiting occurs.

So please help us find AJ, or if anyody has him in their posession,PLEASE return him to us. he is not healthy and needs monitoring everyday.

Any information given is much appreciated...and I also wanna shout out to dog owners who lost their dogs out there...dont give up just yet okay. Frowni'm gonna go to spca this afternoon..mebbe post up a notice there as well...what bout the dbkl dog compound?is that a good place to search? anybody has any idea where else i can look? or any dog newsletter or wutever? Please help.

-jessica-
Attachments: aj.jpg (4.12 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

May 24, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #2 of 3 (803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [je$$ica] my shih tzu.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jessica,

I think your dog is most likely found by a person and kept by him/her now. Do distribute your flyers and posters around, stating that ur dog is under special treatment now and so on. Or else, the person who has kept him, might not willing to return back ur dog since Shih Tzu is a pretty and expensive pure breed dog.

Besides that, you can notify all of your nearby vet and pet shops. Give them your dog's microchip no if your dog has. You can also drop by PAWS, SPCA and DBKL to have a look.

Don't give up any minor possibility to get back your dog. I truly understand your feeling coz i'm suffering the same here. One of my lovely baby has been stolen few months ago, but i still miss her like hell. I never ever forgotten her.....my lovely baby.....Frown

Good luck to both of us!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 2:24 AM

Post #3 of 3 (791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [je$$ica] my shih tzu.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Very sorry to hear the sad sad news... may you guys be reunited with your beloved furkid soon... be strong and have courage... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my