Stolen Female Retriever Puppy

max88
New User

May 22, 2004, 5:56 PM

Post #1 of 4 (975 views)
Shortcut
Stolen Female Retriever Puppy Can't Post

Hi all,

I have a beautiful female retriever puppy which was stolen from my house last night. It is dark in colour and answers to the name of Mimi. My area is in Seri Petaling, Jalan Seri Petaling 1. As I am new to this and am already missing my puppy I would appreciate if all members could help and assist me. My puppy is microchiped and is MKA registered. ( if that helps) I will post a picture of her soon, though all pictures that I have might be two months old. ( she was significantly smaller then)

Thank you! FrownFrownFrown

shlee
Doggyman

May 24, 2004, 5:19 PM

Post #2 of 4 (946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [max88] Stolen Female Retriever Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh no.....one of my loving babies has been stolen also about few months ago, her name is MiMi too! What's a co-incidence! Although she is not with me few months already, but i still miss her very much. She is still in my heart and in my mind.....Frown

Do check out your dog in as many pet shops as you can. As i heard, a pure breed puppy is normally stolen for re-sell purposes. They will either sell them in the pet shop or sell them to friends. There are a lot of pet shops in Subang and PJ area, do make your move quickly!

Besides that, pls notify ur nearby vet shops as well with the microchip no. So, they can inform u once somebody has sent ur puppy to vet shop for check up or vaccination.

Don't lose hope! I'm not going to stop looking for my MiMi too.....my house is opened everyday for my MiMi to come back Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 2:22 AM

Post #3 of 4 (933 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

So sorry to hear the sad news... I hope you get reunited with your MiMi soon... loosing a furkid is hard... may you be strong and try your best... good luck and may God lighten your way to her... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2004, 8:17 AM

Post #4 of 4 (922 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

since your baby is mircochipped, alert the vets around your area,kay?

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my