Basset Hound corner

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Keen Hong
Novice

Feb 22, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #101 of 166 (7108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, actually u can try to drive alone with doodle in short distance first, maybe in your taman juz to make sure whether it is ok or not..... I did this to my Pipi and I found that it is ok for me to drive alone with her. U can put her in back seat and try it out... But one thing u have to bare with is ur back seat might be mess up with doodle's salivar!!!! hahahaLaugh
Wat is the ABC show about?? Never heard about it lehh..

doodle
ALPHA

Feb 22, 2004, 5:36 AM

Post #102 of 166 (7104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Keen Hong] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

hello...

When doodle hop into the car, he will be very curious and will try to smell EVERYTHING.. hehehe... then leaving his saliva and his fur. Good ness!

so it would be better to have someone to distract him while I drive. Usually my bf and I have to team work to take doodle out. My bf is in US now. So currently all trips are on hold. Wink

ABC stands for All Breed Championship. It's a dog show organised by MKA. Collect points and get champion titles. Sly

It's doodle's birthday today and nobody wished him. I wonder he knows or not. hehehe

jasonghh
Novice

Mar 12, 2004, 9:51 AM

Post #103 of 166 (7076 views)
Shortcut

hello...

My Female Basset is about 3yrs old. Normally I did travel coco around especially no one to take care of her in KL. Sometime could be up to 300KmWink. Samething happen here, coco leaving her saliva and her fur at the back sitUnsure. I normally open the left side window to allow coco to standup to satisfy her curiousity. After that she will be sitting nicely at the back or even have a good sleep. At plus highway she has no problem, but at truck road,she might vomitCrazy if I drive to fast. So I have to drive very slow. The longer distant coco had travel in car is from Alor Setar to Kuala LumpurTongue. Most of the time I travel coco myself.

It Seem that Basset conner has been quiet for sometime. Why not we as basset owner get together to have fun with our belover doggie.

Btw, I need to travel next weekend, just wonder anyone could help me to take care coco for 2 dyas

doodle
ALPHA

Mar 13, 2004, 7:47 PM

Post #104 of 166 (7071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonghh] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

hello!

yeah, i agree with u that basset hound corner has been very quiet. I really hope to meet up before I start working and gets busy. Doodle is turning into monster!! starts biting my sandals and the broom. He 'mogok'. Refuse to eat too until i have to sayang him and stay with him till he finishes the food. Sigh!

I don't mind looking after your coco... but where do u stay? U will have to pass me her food. I can walk her twice a day. I am just afraid.. doodle might.. acccidently.. u know.. get her pregnant!? Shocked

jasonghh
Novice

Mar 20, 2004, 7:41 PM

Post #105 of 166 (7055 views)
Shortcut

HI, Sorry for late reply. I just got back from outstation. I believe when u got this msg, I already on the way with coco to Johor again(3pm). we will be back to KL again latest on monday morning. Anyway Thanks for been kind to offer to look coco for me.

Coco do not bit sandals (hope that this will not happend in future) but she love to bit girl's shoe only.....Sly. She also "mogok" sometime, look like she is trying to keep fitWink. I did the something to her where i have to sayang coco and stay with her till she finishes the food. However, nowadays, i am too busy and not able to wait her finished her food, so i left her alone to have her food. maybe 1/2 hour later if she is not eating or finish, i will keep her food until next eating session. It works. coco now sometime finished in less than 10 min. hahahah...hahah

Anyway, If i am mistake u are staying in Puchong right? Me stay at Taman Tun Dr ismail. Don't worry, coco will not get pregnanat as she just gone tru her periodI last month. We should meet up 1 day. lets work on it ok. btw, i meet KeenHong b4 in 1Utama park on Jan. Our doggies really have to meet up to have fun.Laugh

doodle
ALPHA

Mar 21, 2004, 1:48 AM

Post #106 of 166 (7051 views)
Shortcut

hello there!
I think your coco behaves better than my monster. My doodle is now having fever. A little warm. I will have to take him to the vet soon.
I am planning to get another female for doodle but I am not sure whether it is a good idea or not. Do you intend to breed coco?

Keen Hong
Novice

Mar 21, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #107 of 166 (7048 views)
Shortcut

Hi, seems like I m quiet for quite some time in the forum yah... so sorry about itUnsure I just left POV n joined another company for last two weeks. The new company has no internet service provided until two days ago so I got no chance to online b4 this. My new job is much busier then the previous... So currently I only manage to spend just a little bit of my time together with Pipi, which is very sad to me and her..Unsure Now my Gf is the one who take care of her for most of the time..High....!! Anyway, I m trying my best to manage my time so I got more time to spend on Pipi. So, how's ur doodle?? still fever?? Did he getting better?

Keen Hong
Novice

Mar 21, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #108 of 166 (7046 views)
Shortcut

Hi, never hear from u for some some times dy. So how's ur Coco?? I really wish to meet u guys and I think Pipi is thinking the same way too~~ hahaha!!Cool Hopeffully we can have a basset gathering and it would be fun I think. But I m only be available during weekends. So how about the others??

doodle
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2004, 3:33 AM

Post #109 of 166 (7043 views)
Shortcut

My doodle doesn't have the appetite to eat lalely. Dunno whether he is tired of the dog biscuit or not.

I think he is very lonely as he just sleep every afternoon and waits for our neighbour dogs to come and visit him. I think the gathering will be great! but I can't think of a place that is suitable. What about you guys? any idea?
My friend and I can't wait to take our dogs out!

Wink

Why do you leave POV by the way? I thought they are paying quite well?

jasonghh
Novice

Mar 24, 2004, 7:35 AM

Post #110 of 166 (7036 views)
Shortcut

Hi Keen Hong

Great that u re back to this forum. Recently, I was busy and spending less time with coco. Feel very bad. Coco also not happy with the time i spend on her. So if she see me sitting in the living room watching TV, She will bark at me to ask me to spend some time with her or play.

Anyway lets meet up this coming saturday(27/03) in Bandar Utama park at 9am.

jasonghh
Novice

Mar 24, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #111 of 166 (7034 views)
Shortcut
Basset Hound gathering at Bandar Utama Park 27/03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all basset hound owner,

I am arranging a gathering our dooggie at Bandar utama Park (oppisite of 1 utama shopping*New wing) at 27/03/2004 9am

To others breed owner, you are welcome to Joins usSmile

Join us in the list below :

1 Jason + Coco

Keen Hong
Novice

Mar 26, 2004, 1:25 AM

Post #112 of 166 (7024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonghh] Basset Hound gathering at Bandar Utama Park 27/03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Oooo this Saturday....ermmmm is that a fix date ? or we still can change it to Sunday? becasue recently i am very busy and i have to work on Saturday too. If possible i hope it is held on 4.4.03 ( Sunday ) ermm but i jsut suggest...... if everybody is ok on27.3.03 then let the event goes on ......

My PiPi is totally upset about me and my gf busy working life. I do hope to spend some time with her but i really tied up by unfinish workload :( I feel quilty and upset too when i have to leave her alone.

Ooo now PiPi really can travel in the car without people looking after her. Last week, my gf brought her along to fetch me from work. They travel from Serdang to Damansara.

Khoobg
Webmaster

Mar 26, 2004, 1:30 AM

Post #113 of 166 (7023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonghh] Basset Hound gathering at Bandar Utama Park 27/03 [In reply to] Can't Post

We have been using the Central Park for three times in the past by renting it from BU Management and with special permission from them, we are all allowed to take our dogs there on those three days ( RDO Day, K9 Day and Obedience / Agility Workshop. In normal days, I do not think they allow dogs in the park and there is a notice board that say so. Do check it out.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

jasonghh
Novice

Mar 26, 2004, 7:21 AM

Post #114 of 166 (7018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Keen Hong, doodle] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

We can change the date to Sunday. I have no problem on that. If u can’t make it this week, than we make it on 11st April ok? I can’t make it on 04/04/2004, need to go outstationFrown. How abt Mei Chen (Doodle)? My intention on our 1st meeting is to get our basset meet together in KL/PJ area. However, we have to decide on where we should meet up since BU park need special permissionFrown from BU Management. Anyway I will find out with the management on the matter mention by khoobg for future gathering in normal days.

Anyone have any suggetion where we can meet up.

How is doodle now? Is he have the appetite to eat?

mieliki
Dog Kichi

May 20, 2004, 2:51 PM

Post #115 of 166 (6767 views)
Shortcut

Hi There,

I'm new here and have just gotten an 8 week+ Basset. Girlfriend has been calling her Gucci. Got a funny question here, do basset go all out to bully humans that it thinks is fighting with it for the owner's attention?

My girlfriend seems to be having tough time with my Gucci whenever I'm not around. She would go and do her business all around the area instead of the usual "marked" spots or newspapers and she would just stomp on her poo and wee wee and run around. Gucci even seems to like to bark her heart/lungs out for no apparent reason. There was once when my gf had to phone me to let me listen to her "screams".

Best thing is, when I'm around she only goes about biting hands and legs but never do the above mentioned. I'm really clueless since this is my first puppy pet.

I'm from Sunway and just wondering if there are any Basset owners who are nearby as I'd like to meet up and learn more from them.

Keen Hong
Novice

Aug 11, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #116 of 166 (6286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mieliki] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

Halooo this group seem to be very quiet for a long long time. How's ur Basset recently? Do you mix with ur little doggie well ?

Did you go to the Dogathon? I went and i manged to meet three strong and super cute Basset!

Hope to hear from all of the Basset owners Wink

edward_kl_chong
New User

Sep 4, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #117 of 166 (6245 views)
Shortcut

HI all,

I've a Basset Hound, named Chester. We got him when he was 3mths old and now he's 3+yrs

A very good book on the Basset Hound is "The Basset Hound's Owner's Survival Guide". It's really funny and gives a real insight into life with a Basset Hound. Laugh

Edward

calviny3k
New User

Sep 10, 2004, 7:47 AM

Post #118 of 166 (6209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edward_kl_chong] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

I'm new around the corner. I love dogs and I intend to get a basset hound after my exams so I'll have loads of time devoted to train dog. Which pet shop or breeder do you guys recommend to me? I intend to get a 2-month-old basset hound, so it'll be easier to build up the dog's character. Wink

Thanks,

Kea Leng.

k_ann91
New User

Sep 20, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #119 of 166 (6157 views)
Shortcut
A noob! [In reply to] Can't Post

I've always love basset dogs since I was small.But my parents won't allowe me to have one.Mad

How do you think I persuade my parents to let me have one?If they really allowe me,where can I get it?Anybody breeding a basset dog here?

Keen Hong
Novice

Sep 27, 2004, 9:20 PM

Post #120 of 166 (6092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [calviny3k] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

i juz saw 2 months old bassets for sale at Petaling Street last weekend. The pet shop is oppossite of McDonald which nearby Ocean shopping center. There are 2 cute basset puppies over there waiting for their owneres~~~ :) Besides, there is another pet shop at Pandan Indah, Cheras might haf basset puppy for sale sometimes... the shop is located at the shoplots opposite of Fajar at Pandan Indah. If anybody who interested can try ur luck over there :)

Keen Hong
Novice

Sep 27, 2004, 9:41 PM

Post #121 of 166 (6090 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Haven't seen u guys for a while. How's ur coco? There is a doggie event organised at Central Park again this Sunday morning. R u going to bring along ur Coco there? Any other basset lovers joining the event? Hope to meet u guys and let our basset meet around yah~!! :D

jasonghh
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 5:36 PM

Post #122 of 166 (6083 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I notice abt that event and plan to go. However I just realized that i need to attend a wedding dinner at JOhor on saturday night. But i do want to bring coco to go because she miss yr pipi very much. Therefore I will be there for sure. I will try to return back after the wedding dinner or inthe sunday early morning. If you do not see me around 9am++ means i will be there around 11.30am++.

Hope to see u + Pipi and other lovely basset

btw, any other basset are going?

edward_kl_chong
New User

Oct 4, 2004, 11:23 PM

Post #123 of 166 (6061 views)
Shortcut

hullo,

nice to meet some of u at the RDO at Bdr. Utama park.

Good to see many basset hounds around, most my wife and I have seen at one place Smile

Edward

dogslover
Canine Addict

Nov 15, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #124 of 166 (5904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edward_kl_chong] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

how mch a basset sell???

Keen Hong
Novice

Jan 8, 2005, 7:25 PM

Post #125 of 166 (5867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dogslover] Basset Hound corner [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello all Basset owners,

Any of you will go to K9 day tomorrow?
I wish i could see you all and cute little Bassets again tomorrow!!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my