Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
friendship across the globe.......

reowun
Novice

Dec 31, 2002, 2:36 AM

Post #1 of 16 (1254 views)
Shortcut
friendship across the globe....... Can't Post

hiya! love your message board and decided to drop a few lines here.....

my name is reo from singapore. i grew up with dogs and dogs have always been my companion and best friends since i was young. for those who are not dog people, they would call me "dog's slave" whereas those who are like me, will totally understand why i am so passionately in love with this amazing "humans" on earth Wink

i got myself involved in the show dog industry recently. i am a shih tzu show exhibitor and small breeder in singapore. if we want the best for ourself, that should include dogs too. don't you all agree?

through this message board, i hope to gain new friendships especially with people who share similar love and passion for dogs.....

i have included a picture of my new show baby girl, goldie here. aint she adorable and pretty? what do you think?

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Dec 31, 2002, 4:53 AM)

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 5:19 AM

Post #2 of 16 (1246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [reowun] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Reowun,

Welcome to the forum! There's at least 2 other Singaporean members here ..Eileen (ID:Beast) and Veron (ID:Robee) I had the pleasure of meeting up with these 2 lovely ladies recently during the SKC-AKU show in Singapore. Saw some lovely shih-tzus being shown..were you there?

Your pic of Goldie is a wee bit small..hard for my old eyes to see.. Maybe a large pic would help to show Goldie as the smart pretty doggie that she is?

Rdgs Arthur

reowun
Novice

Dec 31, 2002, 8:27 AM

Post #3 of 16 (1241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

hiya arthur!

believe it or not, i do know eileen and veron Smile

no, i wasnt in singapore for the AKU show. busy with some work in bangkok. in fact, still in bangkok Cool

no worry arthur. will include a bigger picture of goldie here. in factl, 2 pics just for you Smile

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Dec 31, 2002, 5:18 PM)

margaret

Dec 31, 2002, 4:05 PM

Post #4 of 16 (1235 views)
Shortcut

Hello Reo,

Welcome to the forum from Australia. I can understand your passion for dogs 7 years ago my husband bought our first pug puppy and I became hooked. As a child I always had a dog, and in my adult life we have always had several breeds of dogs, but now I breed and show pugs only and apart from my family they are my whole reason for getting up in the morning. I became heavily involved in the show ring and have had many successes which are always sweet but a Best In Show with a dog you have bred yourself is always sweetest. I have made many special friends both in real life and via the wonders of the modern world the internet. I am a avid follower of the forum and anxiously watch for photos at puppy com gatherings. Boofie a pug you often see featured in the photos I can proudly say I bred and showed to his Aust title and then sold onto a loving home in KL he now has his Mal title. So you can see I am also besoted by our most loyal friend and companion the dog. Enough of my ramblings I have some show preperations to do we have 2 shows this coming weekend and seeing we haven't shown since the first weekend in Dec have some nail clipping etc to do I am taking 5 so must get going. Once again welcome . Margaret Burjoise Pugs Australia

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 6:18 PM

Post #5 of 16 (1222 views)
Shortcut

hi reowan,

welcome to the forum......you have a lovely dog.....SmileWink

regards
ser and nous

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 2, 2003, 6:56 AM

Post #6 of 16 (1205 views)
Shortcut

Hi Reowun,

Small world! So it looked like you welcomed the new year in Bangkok then! Lucky chap!Wink

Goldie looks superb.. How long have you been showing her?

Rdgs Arthur

reowun
Novice

Jan 2, 2003, 9:30 PM

Post #7 of 16 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi arthur

lucky chap? me? hm.... how come i didnt know that i am so lucky Smile hehehehee.

goldie has only been shown 3 times in bangkok. by the way, she is in bangkok still. soon will be showing in singapore. hopefully he will do well here in singapore Wink keeping my finger crossed for that.

understand that you are in the show dog industry too in malaysia. how long have you been showing? what breed? do you have any website?

what are the dog shows schedules for year 2003? do you know? i might drop by in KL to check out the show dog industry there and a bit of work for my products i am representing.

happy new year
reo, yinsing shih tzu

reowun
Novice

Jan 2, 2003, 9:55 PM

Post #8 of 16 (1187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [margaret] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

hiya margaret

busy busy busy year ahead of you yeah! Wink i bet you are going to do well in the show ring this year. keeping my finger crossed. let me know how it went. ok?

you have any personal website where i can check out your beautiful pugs? am sure they are very cute and nice! how about posting some pictures here for us to admire at? you have a pug named boofie often featured in the photos. where? in this message board? please advise.

hey margaret, i totally understand how you feel and the amount of time, effort and commitment you have for your dogs but its going to be worthwhile. besides, you got your family there to support you which is so so cool! and one thing for sure that i can tell you now or even later (as it aint going to change), dogs are very special "humans" and they will never abandon you and they will always be very loyal to you and be there for you... no matter what.... and we humans sometimes cant do that. Frown believe it or not.... we have mother, father and children day. how about dog's day???? Wink

happy new year.

reo, yinsing shih tzu

reowun
Novice

Jan 2, 2003, 10:07 PM

Post #9 of 16 (1184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

hiya ser n nous

thanks for the welcome. feels good honestly Smile

is that your dog? tell us all about your dog won't you? he looks great! love to hug him/her for sure. may i? Wink

hope the year 2003 will bring you many lucks for you and your dog. ok? let's stay in touch here.... pls do....

regards,
reo, yinsing shih tzu

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 2, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1178 views)
Shortcut

hi reo,
happy new year to you......oh yes nous is a yellow labrador he is 10 months now......of course you can hug him.........Smile

regards
ser and nous

(This post was edited by wkser on Jan 2, 2003, 10:38 PM)

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 3, 2003, 8:20 AM

Post #11 of 16 (1162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [margaret] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh......now I know where Boofie comes from hehe....I've met him and played with him in person and he's really a champion !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 3, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #12 of 16 (1160 views)
Shortcut

Boofie is the webmaster's champion pug. You can see the picture under his title.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

boon
Doggyman

Jan 3, 2003, 11:39 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CY,

The pic under Khoo's title is Mike if i'm not mistaken.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 3, 2003, 9:22 PM

Post #14 of 16 (1143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

OK my mistake then...Khoo you better clarify yourself before I make further mistakes Wink
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 4, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #15 of 16 (1127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] friendship across the globe....... [In reply to] Can't Post

Tuxedo Boon is perfectly right. That is Mike.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2003, 8:44 PM

Post #16 of 16 (1121 views)
Shortcut

Hi Reowun!

I heard the dog shows in Thailand are quite competitive with lots of imported dogs. Lots of money spent there..Wink So you will be importing Goldie to Singapore soon?

As for me, I am just a amatuer who got the show bug in Dec2001. Showed my miniature schnauzers in the Malaysia show circuit for 2002 except for the last one in Pen,December. (Too close to the Hari Raya Holidays Unsure) I have no website to share out yet. For some pics of my furkids, you can check out the photo image site hosted by our webmaster as well. Just click on the photo gallery link at the main index page of this forum.

I have not received the latest show schd for 2003. The 1st show, I believe, starts in mid-March for the Mines International Pet Exhibition at the Mines Shopping Center in KL. Will confirm that once I got the official schedules. Now that will be a good time and avenue to promote your grooming products in Malaysia.

Rdgs Arthur

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my