Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Male Boxer

kychoo
Novice

May 17, 2004, 8:02 PM

Post #1 of 12 (1879 views)
Shortcut
Lost Male Boxer Can't Post

We lost our male boxer Sunday Morning in Pandan Perdana area. It's around 4 yrs old, brown in color, and has a blue dog collar.

We suspect it crawled out from the rubbish-shoot when the garbage collector emptied the rubbish, and the inside door of the rubbish shoot was opened. We search the whole area the whole morning, afternoon & evening without a trace. We called every local authorities and SPCA we know, but in vein. Now, we believe that our dog would have been stolen and taken away. We appeal to everyone who comes across our dog to immediately contact us. Unsure

shlee
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 2:47 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kychoo] Lost Male Boxer [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry to hear about your missing doggie. It would be helpful if you can uploaded your dog's pic here. Your dog might be just found and kept by someone in your housing area, so do distribute your flyers around. Besides that, you can notify your nearby pet and vet shop.

Don't give up any possibility to get back your loving baby.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

May 18, 2004, 7:06 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1844 views)
Shortcut

hi kychoo,

don't just call spca or the authorities, pls pay them a visit. they might just missed out on your dog. in fact, i saw couple of boxers at spca. good luck in your search!!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

kychoo
Novice

May 18, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost Male Boxer [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the kind advise. We plan to do all that. We're naturally very very upset - missing a close member of the family. Attached is a photo of our dear dog. We do not wish to share his name at this juncture of uncertainty.
Attachments: thyssen2.jpg (30.1 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 8:45 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1840 views)
Shortcut

I can truly understand what u feel now coz i'm suffering the same here. One of my loving babies has been stolen about few mths ago. But i still miss her like hell now.....

U r still standing chance to get back ur dog since he is quite big in size. Whoever is keeping him now must be outdoor, don't u agree with me? So, it's more easier to spot him. Try to go around and around your housing area. It might help!

I will pray for both of us to reunite with our furkids. Smile

kychoo
Novice

May 19, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #6 of 12 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Lost Male Boxer [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the advise, icezcream. We would do anything to get our dog back.

However, we strongly believe someone else is keeping our dog. Else, it would have been back by now. It is very attached to us.

kychoo
Novice

May 28, 2004, 8:57 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1756 views)
Shortcut

More than 10 days has past now ...since our dear buddy gone missing. Our hope is down the drain. And a "miracle" for reunion is for the fairytales. Yeah the past week has been traumatic. We spent evenings searching. We advertised in English & Chinese dailies offering reward. We posted Posters. We sought help from everyone we can think of. We informed the Police, MKA, SPCA and all vets' that we can find. Visited the dog pound, and municipalities. What really puzzles me is that our buddy is a full grown large dog...which is not so easily catched. People don't seems to understand that we didn't just lose a dog. We come to accept the fact that dognappers will 've their field day. The cops don't care. And there are people out there who takes pleasure in keeping other peoples' dog. (Finders' keepers?). The general public just don't care - no morale, no feelings, no remorse. It seems now that even the Gods don't care. I would rather have my dog die in my arms, then to suddenly not see it anymore. Now, we 've to deal with fact that it is fated that our buddy is separated from us forever. Will we ever get emotionally attached to a canine anymore? .... not for me. This is it. Well, this is my last passing thoughts which I wish to share with the Forum users .....before I let this "subject" goes into oblivion. I wish dog owners (in the same boat as me) better luck in finding their lost pals.

In memory of our buddy.

shlee
Doggyman

May 28, 2004, 9:15 PM

Post #8 of 12 (1754 views)
Shortcut

Dear KY,

Don't lose hope yet. I have shared the experience with some people before.....they able to reunite with their stolen or missing furkids after few weeks and some even after few mths or yrs.

I believe that if they belong to us, then sure one day later we would able to meet them back, hug them, kiss them and see their smiling face again.

I know what you are feeling now. I also haven't found my MiMi back. But i won't stop looking for her no matter how hard i need to go through. Good luck to u too!

kychoo
Novice

May 31, 2004, 6:45 PM

Post #9 of 12 (1728 views)
Shortcut

Dear shlee,

You're a very optimistic person. In a way that's good. Someone said to me, the "sooner you get over it.... the sooner you can get back with our life." Reality bites. All the best to you in finding your dog. You deserve it.

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2004, 5:35 PM

Post #10 of 12 (1703 views)
Shortcut

Ya, maybe i'm a optimistic person. That's why i still believe that hope is always out there Smile

kychoo
Novice

May 25, 2005, 8:21 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1274 views)
Shortcut

12 months have past since we lost our Buddy. No...., we have not found it. In memory of our pal, I thought I drop a line in this buried subject. It is sad to see within a year, close to 100 new dogs missing cases have been posted.
Better luck to you guys!

If any of you do come across our dog, pls drop us a line.

Bye.
Attachments: thyssen2.jpg (30.1 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

May 25, 2005, 8:36 PM

Post #12 of 12 (1270 views)
Shortcut

My MiMi is also missing more than one year.....seem like both of us haven't got the good luck yet! It's ok, just keep our eyes BIG BIG when you are outside, who knows suddenly our baby is appearing in front of us

I will still keep an eye for your baby. Don't worry

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my