IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Golden Retriever

Alyssa

Apr 25, 2004, 12:17 AM

Post #1 of 12 (1659 views)
Shortcut
Golden Retriever Can't Post

Anybody knows good breeder for Golden Retriever? Not so interested in getting from the Pet Shop.Sly

(This post was edited by Alyssa on Apr 25, 2004, 12:20 AM)

Dar
Dog Kichi

Apr 26, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Alyssa] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

1. Look around the portal

2. Talk to GR owners

3. Call MKA

By the way are you looking for good breeder or are you thinking of getting a "good" puppy? Anyway 1 - 3 will work. Good luck.

Dar

boon
Doggyman

May 7, 2004, 8:38 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Alyssa] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

looking for a nice looking pet quality or champ material ? call Gan.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 7, 2004, 11:57 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1603 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

hI bOON,

I am very honor you introduce forum members to me, thanks. One day, I hope I will be able to co-own a good show GR with you. I do have two bitches puppies ready to new homes. They are from a male mated to an obedience trainer call Dominic Aw who owns the dam from USA. Very nice pups. You can call me at 012-3806111 for further info. Cheers.

GAN WY

boon
Doggyman

May 8, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #5 of 12 (1600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

Winksay something about this.........what do u think ?

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 8, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #6 of 12 (1598 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon,

I know Tasvane Charles Henry and I know the Hamiltons from Perth thru' Ozgolden forum. It depends on the type that you like, this breeding will have strong head, weaker on the topline and short coupled. The coat will scarce but wavy. It all depends on your choice. Tasvane Charles Henry is a dog that are long in body and short in leg, especially the fore arm. They are all pale in colour. The pedigree does look interesting though...

hey, btw, I intend to put the other picture but hit the wrong one, I am not able to change now..how?? Can help???

GAN WY
.com.my

boon
Doggyman

May 9, 2004, 6:39 AM

Post #7 of 12 (1582 views)
Shortcut

so lu have anything for me ? any of ur dog can 'click' on this one ? my 2.75 year old bitch...................

JolinG
Doggyman

May 9, 2004, 10:24 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1579 views)
Shortcut

hie boon

wats ur status on ur dogs

u got ur monkey...then ur working mongrel.......and then this GR bitch?

i tot u geting a GR male from aussie?

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 9, 2004, 9:12 PM

Post #9 of 12 (1575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

I think Shadow's son will click wonderfully with yours. The current winner, Mal Ch Absolute Trotter, Huney, will click to her very well. I will let you know privately why it is a good pairing...

GAN WY
,c0m.my

Alyssa

May 10, 2004, 5:02 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1563 views)
Shortcut

hi, Boon...... Well, I am pretty near at all this. So, definetly going for a pet quality. Still got a lot to learn.

Clangan, I nvr thought there is any GR expert in Malaysia... Wow!!!! MALAYSIA BOLEH, man..... hihihi.... How did u got into the Championship thingy?

p/s" u said u have 2 pups ready to new home?? how much do u intend to sell for one???

boon
Doggyman

May 10, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Golden Retriever [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Joanne

Hahah this one ah, loooooooooooooooong story lah...tell u when we meet this upcoming gathering........hpefully to meet u again before u left for UK.

JolinG
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1520 views)
Shortcut

WAhhhh....long Story!........hehehe.......

herm.........yea man........see u guys 1 last time b4 i go!!....b4 june 8 that is!Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my