Hi, new user here!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 15, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #1 of 67 (1607 views)
Shortcut
Hi, new user here! Can't Post

Wink Hello, I'm Hun and I'm quite new here. Let me intro myself, I'm 19 and have been livinwith dogs since the day i was born. i have 4 dogs now, 2 boxers- Rexx and Toby, a labrador-Tammy and a shihtzu-Willy. Besides dogs, I also have many other pets, too long to list it all down hehehe... Before this, I had a mongrel that died of all age and a dachshund that got poison by robbers, I miss them a lot. RIP Goldie and Denver....

My Willy Boy is 10 yrs old now and I can't live without him. He's the apple of my eye. He's also the most dominant dog, the other big do not kacau him and lowtow to him, if not, he will bark and bite them. It's very funny to see the boxers run away from him.

I'm very glad there are so dog lovers. I'm looking forward to all the trips and dog gatherings and meeting new friends!

Thanks!!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 16, 2004, 5:30 AM

Post #2 of 67 (1603 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hun,

a warm welcome to the big family here ya ! There is a trip to Melaka on July do bring ur doggies n family n join us for the fun..... for more info, check out the event calendar thread ya. see u....

cheers,
minglmy

nathalie
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 6:07 AM

Post #3 of 67 (1601 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

welcome...i grew up with doggies too...but i currently own a lab & a pom..

hope you'll enjoy this siteSmile

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 8:01 AM

Post #4 of 67 (1600 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Welcome... hope you have fun here and meet many fantastic ppl... ENJOY Wink!... hope to meet you too at any of our getherings...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #5 of 67 (1592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm really looking forward to the Melaka trip. My parents have given me the green light to go, sadly I can only bring Willy and will be going with a friend so I can't take the rest.

Thanks and I hope our furkids get to meet!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

yuanyuan
ALPHA

May 16, 2004, 8:46 PM

Post #6 of 67 (1591 views)
Shortcut

hi hun

i am also new here... and hoping to see u and ur furkids soon

as for the malacca trip, i m still searching for frens to join with me, to share share renting the condo unit or bungalow...

if u r going and looking for ppl to share, i would like to be one of them

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

JolinG
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #7 of 67 (1588 views)
Shortcut

hie there...welcome to the forum.....
i too have been living with dogs since the day i was born

have fun joining puppy.com

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 17, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #8 of 67 (1585 views)
Shortcut

Ur welcome !

Glad that ur joining us for the Melaka trip... bring one furkid at a time for any gathering then u have less regrets. I do that to my furkids ... each one take turns. If not I think I can die taking 3 kids out LOL...

cheers,
minglmy

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 17, 2004, 1:08 PM

Post #9 of 67 (1580 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

You have 4 dogs that is nice. I have 5 dogs myself. So funny to hear that your shihtzu dominate the rest of your big dogs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 4:30 PM

Post #10 of 67 (1577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey yuanyuan, I'm also looking for extra 2 people to rent the condo. Would you like to join my friend and I? My friend, Yinzhi will be bringing her mixed terrier, Vicki.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 8:25 PM

Post #11 of 67 (1572 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushOh, I wish to have a pug and min. schnaunzer but that will be when I have a place of my own. My Willy is 10 yrs old so I guess that the bigger dogs treat him as a tai ko hehehe.... The funny thing is when the boxers try to dominate each other my shih tzu will go up and bite each boxer in the leg, never bleed lah, just to tell them not to fight and don't forget who's boss. Do you dogs do that?

I'm lucky to stay in an area with many Malay neighbours that like my dogs. Besides, my dogs live with another 20 other furry animals and 33 fishes so everything is one big handful.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 17, 2004, 8:53 PM

Post #12 of 67 (1571 views)
Shortcut

Yeah actually my dog will do that. For my case is my female who is the boss. When other dogs fight my silky will bite all. Sometimes having 1 dog which is dominant is good to take care of the rest of the dog.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #13 of 67 (1567 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, I also believe that but sadly, my boxers still fight with each other. I've neutered one of them and was told by the vet that it could cure the fighting problem. What are they fighting for? They don't harm the lab or Willy, just themselves. I have to separate them 24/7. They used to be close like brothers....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #14 of 67 (1567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh oh, you have cavalier king charles spaniel! How many? I've always wanted to meet someone with this breed, are you going to the Melaka trip?

JolinG
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 12:04 AM

Post #15 of 67 (1563 views)
Shortcut

hie..yes i do have ckcs

around......6 plus of them?

nopes not goign to melaka trip..wont be in msia anymore Wink

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 12:21 AM

Post #16 of 67 (1561 views)
Shortcut

Oh, I see....

Wow, 6 ckcs!!! I would love to have that ammount of dogs... just not enough space and time, plus my neighbours are all Malay and because of the stupid Malaysian law about @ dogs max to a house....

Nice knowing you.

jessica_choong
Novice

May 18, 2004, 2:12 AM

Post #17 of 67 (1556 views)
Shortcut

hi! jessica here.. i'm a new user too and i log on not too often... anyway, welcome and it so nice that u have so many animals! i really like that... i had marine fishes but they all died and there's only a crab left, my 2 salamanders died too but my cousin just moved in and brought in 2 turtles and i have only one dog... ;( anyway... enjoy!

JolinG
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 8:13 AM

Post #18 of 67 (1553 views)
Shortcut

ahha........im also living in malaysia wat.....

n i too have malay neighbours in the vicinity

its how well u keep ur dogs that wont bother other ppl

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 18, 2004, 2:11 PM

Post #19 of 67 (1551 views)
Shortcut

Nothing in particular when your dog fight. Most likely is they want to be dominant. Or sometimes they fight but is not actual fight, they are just playing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 3:54 PM

Post #20 of 67 (1549 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, I know. Last time they say in1994 max dogs 4 mah, then I think a few years ago they impose a stupid law, say only 2 dogs and must have neighbour's permission to have dogs woh. I got so angry and sad. Had a meeting at SPCA with a few other dog owners and then sign some papers.

Malays can have so many cats and no need buy licience but dogs have to buy. a neighbour of mine works for DBKL and he has more than 20 cats living in a cage outside his house. Really smelly, you can just faint when walking there coz he never clean them everyday, only once a week. Thank goodness he gave away all his cats..... no, I think he let them go coz there are many cats roaming the streets now....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 4:05 PM

Post #21 of 67 (1548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessica_choong] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

SlyHi, Jessica! Thanks for the welcome. Animals are my hobby, my friends say I can open a zoo hahaha...

I only have tropical fishes as they are easy to handle and care. I also have a crab! A small black freshwater crab. I have 2 star tortoises and a softshell turtle. I wish to have a snake but my parents hate reptiles and tortoises are the only reptiles cute enough for my parents.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

May 18, 2004, 10:47 PM

Post #22 of 67 (1543 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

dodo888
Dog Kichi

May 18, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #23 of 67 (1541 views)
Shortcut

it is a strange thing, love. nothing but love has made the dog lose his wild freedom, to become the servant of man.

-D.H. Lawrence.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 2:41 AM

Post #24 of 67 (1540 views)
Shortcut

Oh, my dogs fight with saliva everywhere! And sometimes blood so I don't think it's play. Tried everything, from neutering to separating them. Sometimes I think the boxers a bit gila over dominant rank, they even can fight with a metal gate in between them and still got blood.... The other 2 dogs don't fight, thank goodness...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 2:51 AM

Post #25 of 67 (1539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Hi, new user here! [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushHello and thanks for your warm welcome! Is that your dog in the pic? Oh... it's so cute! What terrier breed is it?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my