Hello!

foonyee
New User

Dec 27, 2002, 8:46 PM

Post #1 of 5 (687 views)
Shortcut
Hello! Can't Post

Hi Everyone!

My name is Foon Yee. I am a 11 year old Singapore girl and our family lives in Hong Kong. I have 2 younger brothers - 8 and 9 respectively. My Dad is from Singapore and and Mum is from Sg Petani, Malaysia.

We all love dogs but unfortunately, Hong Kong is not a very friendly place to keep dogs because of its congested environment. This is not helped by local housing management and authorities not allowing pets to be kept at home. Some 30,000 dogs are sent to the HK SPCA each year! Sadly, many of them have to be put away.

I found this website whilst searching for temporary boarding for our 1 year old Golden Retriever. She is staying with our Granny in Sg Petani. Our Granny will be joining our family for a holiday in China during Chinese New Year period and we are looking a temporary place to put our pet. Can anyone help me?

This is a very interesting wesite and I hope to make new friends and learn more about different breeds of dogs through this website

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!Tongue

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 9:39 PM

Post #2 of 5 (681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [foonyee] Hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi FoonYee,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you (or grandma) tried to look a boarding in Sg. Petani ? Typically, most pet shops have boarding facilities. How long will you be away? There're some puppy.com members from Penang who may able to give you a hand..

Good luck. Smile
regards,

CD Moo

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 9:49 PM

Post #3 of 5 (679 views)
Shortcut

helo and welcome~!!Smile

i'm from penang and i know quite a few places here where u can board ur dogs.there's one at macalister rd and another at tanjung bungah area.
tell me if u need further information.Smile

looking forward to knowing u betterTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

May
Old Hand

Dec 27, 2002, 10:11 PM

Post #4 of 5 (678 views)
Shortcut

Hi foonyee,

Welcome to the forum.

Have a nice day.

boon
Doggyman

Dec 28, 2002, 1:33 AM

Post #5 of 5 (671 views)
Shortcut

Hi Foon Yee,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can get a boarding place for your goldie. If u do need help, feel free to post your question here.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my