Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost St. Bernard!!! *sob*

wlookid
Novice

May 6, 2004, 4:28 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1931 views)
Shortcut
Lost St. Bernard!!! *sob* Can't Post

Hello. I've lost a St. Bernard, aged 9 months, and is wearing a huge green collar that is too big for him. He was missing since 1st of May 2004. I miss him so much that I seriously lost my appetite. I live around SS2, Petaling Jaya. Anyone who saw a St. Bernard roaming the streets, here are the details:

Head: Dark Brown, forehead to the nose: White. Nose has a few black spots.

Body: Brown. Has a single white patch at the back near the tail.

Chest Downwards: White.

Tail: Brown, Tip: White

Shocked Now that you have got the details, please contact me at this email, legolas_orlando3@hotmail.com, or reply this message. Thank You.

wlookid

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 6, 2004, 6:18 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wlookid] Lost St. Bernard!!! *sob* [In reply to] Can't Post

hey

I stay in SS2 too which part ? mine is near towards all the petshop area.... do u have any photos that maybe we cud send it around the neighbourhood ? good luck in getting him back....

cheers,
minglmy

wlookid
Novice

May 6, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1900 views)
Shortcut

Which pet shop? Summer House? Well... I'm not using a home computer at the moment so I will post a picture of him later. Please keep a lookout for me.

Thanks,

wlookid.

shlee
Doggyman

May 7, 2004, 5:28 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1871 views)
Shortcut

I'm sorry to hear about your new. I understand how u feel now coz i'm sufferring the same here. My dog is being stolen few months ago, but now.....i'm still missing her so much. I live in Puchong and will sometimes drop by SS2. I will keep my eye for your dog too. It will be better if i could view your dog's pic. There are quite a lot of pet shops in SS2 area, do distribute ur dog's pic to them. I did the samething, one of the SS2 Pet shop still post my dog's pic when i went there few weeks ago.

Btw, how did u lose ur dog? He walked away by himself? Perhaps somebody has found him and kept him now. So, you can try to distribute ur flyers around your neigbourhood. Besides that, quickly check ur dog in Puchong Pound or DBKL. Maybe ur dog has been caught by them. U need to act fast, they will only keep the dogs they catch for 1 - 2 weeks time only. Then, they will either send them to PAWS or put them to sleep!

I truly wish that u can reunite with ur furkid. I will also pray for myself and my MiMi.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

wlookid
Novice

May 8, 2004, 1:49 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost St. Bernard!!! *sob* [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I'm sorry to hear about your new. I understand how u feel now coz i'm sufferring the same here. My dog is being stolen few months ago, but now.....i'm still missing her so much. I live in Puchong and will sometimes drop by SS2. I will keep my eye for your dog too. It will be better if i could view your dog's pic. There are quite a lot of pet shops in SS2 area, do distribute ur dog's pic to them. I did the samething, one of the SS2 Pet shop still post my dog's pic when i went there few weeks ago.

Btw, how did u lose ur dog? He walked away by himself? Perhaps somebody has found him and kept him now. So, you can try to distribute ur flyers around your neigbourhood. Besides that, quickly check ur dog in Puchong Pound or DBKL. Maybe ur dog has been caught by them. U need to act fast, they will only keep the dogs they catch for 1 - 2 weeks time only. Then, they will either send them to PAWS or put them to sleep!

I truly wish that u can reunite with ur furkid. I will also pray for myself and my MiMi.....

I'm sorry to hear about your mimi.... i'll take your idea about posting fliers around. In fact, i already posted afew around my area but not yet in the pet shops. when looking at your mimi's picture, i thought she looked familiar. i think so i have seen your notice. was it in UYIE or Summer House? ^^ thanks.

wlookid

shlee
Doggyman

May 8, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1848 views)
Shortcut

As what i feel, u r standing a higher chance to get back ur dog if he has walked away by himself instead of being stolen. Becoz he must be kept by somebody who is nearby or ur dog is still lepaking somewhere around ur house. Don't give up, try to look around again, then u will manage to reunite with ur furkids.

Whereas, my MiMi is being stolen. She is only a mixed breed. I really can't understand why people wanted to steal her away? I really miss her. Yes, i have posted my flyers in PJ area, so maybe u have seen it before. But i can't remember the pet shops name.

I wish both of us can reunite with our furkids soon.

wlookid
Novice

May 9, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1838 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
As what i feel, u r standing a higher chance to get back ur dog if he has walked away by himself instead of being stolen. Becoz he must be kept by somebody who is nearby or ur dog is still lepaking somewhere around ur house. Don't give up, try to look around again, then u will manage to reunite with ur furkids.

Whereas, my MiMi is being stolen. She is only a mixed breed. I really can't understand why people wanted to steal her away? I really miss her. Yes, i have posted my flyers in PJ area, so maybe u have seen it before. But i can't remember the pet shops name.

I wish both of us can reunite with our furkids soon.

I know.... I haven't lost hope yet, although its been a full one week since my Scottie (tats his name!!) walked out. Every morning I dont hear his barking, at dinner, no barking for food... I dont think I can survive without him. ^^

Thanks again,

wlookid

shlee
Doggyman

May 10, 2004, 4:41 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1828 views)
Shortcut

Do u have any other dog with u now? Have u ever thought of having a new puppy now while waiting ur Scottie comes back to u? The new puppy can tentatively cure ur sadness.

Don't worry too much. I think Scottie is in good hand now. Just wish that one day later u could get him back to ur arm.

How about his pic? Upload his pic here will be helpful. I will keep an eye for him too.

I wish all the stolen and missing dog could go back to their rightful owner as soon as possible.....i also never stop thinking of my MiMi. Although it has been few mths already, but everything for her is still very fresh in my mind. I really miss her.....my lovely baby.....Frown

wlookid
Novice

May 13, 2004, 8:34 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1804 views)
Shortcut

again... i'm so, so, sorry about ur mimi.... but now my other family members are thinking of getting a TOY POODLE!!!!! I dont really prefer toy poodles as i like huge and big dogs (example : golden retriever and st.bernard)..... i'm in a dilemma... what if my st.bernard comes back???

~wlookid

shlee
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 8:38 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1802 views)
Shortcut

Don't worry too much for getting a new puppy now, and then ur Scottie comes back to u. Isn't it better also? Then u would have 2 loving babies, ha ha.....

For me, i prefer small size of dogs, like Shih Tzu and Maltese. Poodle is not bad too Wink

My MiMi is the smallest doggies among all the doggies i'm having now. Now, i still have her parents and her younger sister and brother.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my