First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2002, 9:13 PM

Post #1 of 121 (7443 views)
Shortcut
Suggestions for next gathering in January Can't Post

Dear all:

After our two successful gatherings at Kota Kemuning, I think most of us would love to gather on a regular basis to maintain the close ties among us and with our dogs.

Therefore, I'm thinking of having my birthday party in January next year and inviting all puppy.com.my members together with their dogs. This will be a very meaningful birthday for me to remember as it will be something very different to have humans and dogs as well on my next birthday. I'm entering the big 3 era !!!! Wink

I am trying to find out if I can use the Taman Desa community park on January 25. My birthday is on Jan 24 but I am planning to have it on the evening of Jan 25 since Jan 25 is a Saturday. The park is dog friendly and they have a small community building there with a kitchen, basins for washing, toilet and things like that. However, if the building is booked by someone else, I may have to look for an alternative dog-friendly location or change the date.

I'm thinking of cooking myself and also order a couple of other dishes. I have also thought of making 2 dishes for our dogs (tentatively boiled chicken breast fillet, and lamb-potato-carrot-rice balls).

I would love to have you guys over at my birthday party with the dogs together with my family members and some other friends and make it as the next puppy.com.my gathering at the same time.

What do you guys think of this suggestion?
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

(This post was edited by cyphang on Dec 23, 2002, 9:18 PM)

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 23, 2002, 10:15 PM

Post #2 of 121 (7435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

I would love to have you guys over at my birthday party with the dogs

So only guys are invited. I see.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

lisachew

Dec 23, 2002, 10:24 PM

Post #3 of 121 (7430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahhaha LOL SlyLaughCrazy

I am sure cy means LADIES AND GENTLEMENt for her term of GUYS. RIght CY??? Wink

That also includes FEMALE AND MALE DOGS! Laugh
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2002, 10:43 PM

Post #4 of 121 (7424 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cy,
nous love to go to your birthday party......count us in.....SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2002, 10:48 PM

Post #5 of 121 (7421 views)
Shortcut

Aiya...ok lah, let me rephrase...

I would love to have ALL OF YOU over at my birthday party with the dogs

OK? Wink
With warm regards,
CY Phang

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2002, 10:50 PM

Post #6 of 121 (7420 views)
Shortcut

Hi CY,

Count us in too...what a wonderful way to celebrate a b'day Laugh

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 23, 2002, 10:51 PM

Post #7 of 121 (7420 views)
Shortcut

How about having it in the morning again as all my furkids and including me are alway very sleepy in the afternoon Unsure

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2002, 10:53 PM

Post #8 of 121 (7419 views)
Shortcut

Actually I planned for dinner...that means 7 pm onwards...If morning then I will die waking up like 5 am to prepare food man !

But I will consider that suggestion as well...What do the others think?

Meanwhile, let me go and ask around how to book that place first....
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 23, 2002, 11:01 PM

Post #9 of 121 (7414 views)
Shortcut

OK OK Now I know why you want it in the evening. But I think the dogs will socilaize better with clear sunshine and fresh air. Not sure how they will react in the night. An you must make sure Elly come again this time.

Cheers

lex
Novice

Dec 24, 2002, 1:32 AM

Post #10 of 121 (7402 views)
Shortcut

man,,,, we r just have our gathering and now another one. izen that life is great?hahahahaa. well, if nothing big happen to this world, i will sure be there. unless im not invited lahhhh!!!!!!! cehhhhhhhh.

me and my lady sure be there. we hunger for furry dude!!
what ever you do, do it well. when you in the grave, there is nothing more you can do. peace n love

jtklee
Novice

Dec 24, 2002, 2:04 AM

Post #11 of 121 (7399 views)
Shortcut

Hi cy

Great idea! Celebrating ur birthday and having a doggie gathering provides us another 'excuse' to meet up again!Wink

Count us in. I'll be there with Jodie and perhaps my wife too!

Merry Chrsitmas and a Happy New Year!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 5:38 AM

Post #12 of 121 (7391 views)
Shortcut

hi CY,

We will be there!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2002, 5:43 AM

Post #13 of 121 (7389 views)
Shortcut

Maybe we can have it earlier like 6 pm...then the dogs can still have the fresh air and we can eat later...But first, let me iron out the venue issue first....
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Elly
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 5:52 AM

Post #14 of 121 (7387 views)
Shortcut

Aiks......I must bring LAdy ah??? is CY's birthday woh.....better ask CY first.Smile

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 5:56 AM

Post #15 of 121 (7387 views)
Shortcut

Hi CY!

What a great idea to combine human and doggie events! Any excuse to have a gathering for the furkids is good enough for the schnauzer gang...

6pm is a good time to start the festivities. Enough daylight left for the furkids to romp around and cool enough for us humans to come out and play Smile

Maybe after your birthday bash..we have to start thinking of Chap Goh Mei cum valentine gathering in Feb2003.. Everyone must wear something red then ..heh heh..

Rdgs Arthur

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 24, 2002, 6:20 AM

Post #16 of 121 (7383 views)
Shortcut

Better fix your date fast as our future Tuxedo man BOON need a long notice to apply for leave. Smile

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 6:37 AM

Post #17 of 121 (7381 views)
Shortcut

Hi Khoo..Boon and Kang Ser!

Okay you guys..what's this TUXEDO plan I keep hearing about? Tongue You guys are cooking something up..

Rdgs ArthurSmile

kbs
Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2002, 8:52 AM

Post #18 of 121 (7374 views)
Shortcut

Hi Cyphang,

Count us in too with Snuffy & Archie. Anytime is fine with me.. :)

Regards,
KBS

boon
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2002, 9:39 AM

Post #19 of 121 (7370 views)
Shortcut

Hahahah, betul juga. Khoo u understand my situation the most TongueCool.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2002, 5:17 PM

Post #20 of 121 (7360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Well Boon, just apply for that weekend loh....sama macam biasa...take Friday (Jan 24) and then maybe you want to stretch over till Monday (Jan 27). Feb 1 is Chinese New Year...just a reminder Wink

Date will be either Jan 25 or Jan 26 for the event. I haven't have a chance to speak to the people incharged of that place yet...Will probably call them tonite.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

(This post was edited by cyphang on Dec 24, 2002, 5:21 PM)

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 24, 2002, 5:19 PM

Post #21 of 121 (7359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Can bring both Lady and Sasha (the bassett hound) if you like...Wink
With warm regards,
CY Phang

lex
Novice

Dec 24, 2002, 7:33 PM

Post #22 of 121 (7346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

wahh...

u have so many event in mind. heehehe. in the next event i will try very hard to remember averyone name. sorry about that, i have short memory.

well you know what. this morning i bring my lady to bandar tun razak park for a walk. and there is this security guard said dog is not allow. and i can say im a bit offended. there is no sign or dog restrition or whatever. screw the guard.

what if i bring alone a cat? what will be there reaction then? no brain pig.

ahh... whatever

sooo im really looking forward this next ocation. hope it will not be that far. (KK is very far)
what ever you do, do it well. when you in the grave, there is nothing more you can do. peace n love

lex
Novice

Dec 24, 2002, 7:44 PM

Post #23 of 121 (7344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

hi lisa,

remember to bring your children too.... eheheh the whole family. especially the lion king. what a cool dudeCool. u know what, lady is getting fatter and fatter and fatter. i think few more month down the road, she gonna be fat lady. hahaahaahah. and some more with this birthday party, well u can say she gonna be Godzelaa soon.

sooo do we have to bring our children food as well?? because around 6pm is the time i feed my lady. can't wait to see you "ladys and Gentlemen".Wink and ofcouse all my little little angels.

lex
Novice

Dec 24, 2002, 7:48 PM

Post #24 of 121 (7342 views)
Shortcut

hi khoo,

can you do anything with the "novice" word. i keep wondering why novice?? and how all this title works? heheehe sorry about that. just felt a little bit uncomfortable with the word "novice"Laugh

lisachew

Dec 24, 2002, 8:04 PM

Post #25 of 121 (7340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lex] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi lex

Hahah lion king! A good description as sometimes we do call Teddy that too....well due to the hair cut from groomers.

Anywya, your lady is getting fatter? But my Teddy is getting thinner... Mad He is too picky on food....as right now I really have a big headache over it!!! MadUnsure

So can you tell me what types of kibbles and also can food you feed lady? How many times a day and how much portion? Pirate

Sigh....troublesome troublesome....I have been testing on so many brands and types..... yet cant find one that suits him. Tongue
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my