*Mak's chat zone*

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #26 of 187 (2454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

kakakak....that's the magic and beauty of dogs....they forgive and they really forget!!! eheheh.....whereas we don't even have that kind of attitude....must learn more from our fur masters lah......LaughSly

there is a walking trail at bukit bendera...but i'm not too sure where exactly it is. eeemm....wrong ppl you ask for information....hehehe....but i see if i can try to find out for you or not ah....LaughCrazy

eh...you still no gf ka?? why ah?? Laugh cannot work everyday and not stay home lah.....then who takes care of your poor doggies ah?? you must groom them nice nice and then take them out for walkies rigth? go to your local parks lah....take them to cafes lah...take them to beach lah....then mah alot of girls come up and ask you about your doggies liao loh....right?? hehehehehe......LaughSly

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 5, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #27 of 187 (2441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

it's been so busy these days...... work till i drop somemore agree to a friend to join in their concert on July... phew.... feel very tired. now my life has only two things, work and practice (exclude eat and sleep).

how's life? if i'm not wrong, i r studying right? well, i really miss my school day. poor but free!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 5, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #28 of 187 (2439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

my dear, i don't even have enough time to "groom myself nice nice" these days.... :)

well, of course i still groom, trim, and clean them up but just a quick one rather than cut their fur for hours. just trim the legs and ears only.

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #29 of 187 (2437 views)
Shortcut

wah so busy ka?? kesian lah...Unimpressed

eh you are very geng ah..you also groom them like cut their fur and all yourself?? Shocked

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 6, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #30 of 187 (2434 views)
Shortcut

yeah, i groom and trim them myself. i bought some books and learn from the net too. and my mother is a retired hair stylist. so she "kuasa" her scissors to me. i enjoy trimming them as i learn but poor them... sometimes they look really very very gross when i'm doing some "experiment" on the new cut. and by trimming them myself, i can save some money and they can still look "good" (i think they look good.... at least??)

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 8:22 AM

Post #31 of 187 (2432 views)
Shortcut

Smilewah,

so busy..even become singer or band member pulak Wink

u do your own dog grooming ah? ECS got not much to groomlah..i also do my own grooming at home..cut here and there but mine too little to cutlah..no fun wan.Unsure

me also no lifemah..study...then online..play wif dogs..no social life Frown muz go clubbing morelah..hheeWink

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 6, 2004, 5:33 PM

Post #32 of 187 (2430 views)
Shortcut

aiyo.... less trimming not enough fun? u know how the grooming will break your back when u r facing 2 or more dogs who need serious trimming. i do it once every two weeks.

not band but orchestra. Wink

by the way..... don't know if u r serious... it is not wrong to go clibbing but not too often as this activities only waste time and consume money only loh..... (for my opinion). better spend your free time and money wisely as life is short and time is too little to be wasted. if u r free, spend it by doing something beneficial like read or learn something or plan your time table loh. sounds boring but at least you r learning something in every seconds. anyway, work hard and play hard. and that's what i call life.

(This post was edited by makrawl on Apr 6, 2004, 5:42 PM)

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2004, 8:58 AM

Post #33 of 187 (2423 views)
Shortcut

Smilewah,

break your back so serious ah? i used to work under a groomer last time so i have done lot of dog grooming..and poodle shave is my favourite besides MS shave...ACS has more shaving to do compared to ECS....only trim the paws and the ears...however if ur ECs cannot sit still (most CS are like thatlah)..then teruklah..coz if they keep on jumping off the table or walk here and there....then it'll really break not your back only but also your patience Mad

wah..u r in orchestra? so artistic..wow wow wow Shocked...requires so much practise and hardwork to be in an orchestra..what instrument are you playing? i always admire those artistic people...i used to learn piano..until step 3..haha..gave up coz teacher keeps on abusing me Pirate

u think i'm serious in going clubbing everynitekah? i only go once or twice a month but i usually go out and catch up with my buddies or high schoolmates for a drinklah Wink BTW my favourite past time is to groom my dogs & take them out to either hiking or swimming and to rest coz i often don't get enough of it.....my life revolves around my dogs and when i'm into doing something..i give my all, so when i go out i enjoy myself to the MAX too..hehe Laugh

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 7, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #34 of 187 (2420 views)
Shortcut

that's why lah. never really sit still. very dangerous especially when i'm cleaning their ear wax. last time i use cotton bud but now dare not to use anymore just roll the cotton into rod and clean with fingers only. when there's a strange sound, they'll jump up directly and run. have to "marah-marah" everytime grooming them.

well, i'm not into symphony orchestra. i'm joining Chinese orchestra. i'm playing er-hu since i was 13 yo. (the one ppl always said "potong ayam" leh). your teacher didn't abuse u.... i think it's becouse the lack of practice who abuse u lah.Wink i'm suffering the same thing now.

by the way, i found a website on ECS groups from HK yesterday. looks interesting.

http://ecschk.com/index2.htm

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #35 of 187 (2398 views)
Shortcut

wow! i think you did a pretty good job on your two CSs...i mean from the picture they look nice...can't see the body though...Tongue

definitely save money to groom them yourself...their hair cut is much more expensive than ours lah!! some more have to do it quite often also...Crazy

wow..you play the er-hu? hmm...not much guys are in the chinese orchestra..Cool

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 13, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #36 of 187 (2397 views)
Shortcut

thank you.Blush

actually there's lots of young ppl enjoy playing chinese music instruments. u just need to observe. they r everywhere. Penang has lots of these playes too especially Bkt Mertajam. coz the school is good. well, i think it's good to learn one or two music instruments as i can spend my free time wisely at the same time entertaining myself and the family or friends too. sometimes i play at some function (eg. wedding, restaurant, concerts) and earning some extra pocket money too while sharpening my skill from time to time. maybe u can hire me to play music on your wedding day? i'll give you 20% discount?Laugh

by the way, is kesuke your nickname or it refers to your dog.....

how's things going? hope it is fine.

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #37 of 187 (2393 views)
Shortcut

ah yes i know...the two jit sins high school (independent and government) have chinese orchestra and they are pretty good. have won in competition before.

waahh...really not bad mah...earn extra pocket money...Cool kakaka...my wedding day? you have to wait a long long time lah....ehehe...i think yours would be much sooner than mine...ehhehe..then YOU can hire me to play piano for you on your big day...heheehehe...

kesuke is my nick name...my dog is called billy...a GR but not here anymore. Unsure

things are fine here...am feeling so hungry right now...akkakakaka...Tongue

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 13, 2004, 10:05 PM

Post #38 of 187 (2390 views)
Shortcut

what happen to Billy? and do u still own any dog now?

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 14, 2004, 3:30 AM

Post #39 of 187 (2386 views)
Shortcut

nope i don have anymore dogs right now..Frown click on his name below to know what happened to him...

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2004, 9:28 AM

Post #40 of 187 (2380 views)
Shortcut

paiseh..din reply ur post so long...Blush

i understand coz when u groom halfway they'll jump n cannot sit quietly..esp ESClah..hayyo..even poodles also..imagine shaving their delicate face botak then they start jumpinMad so sacred their face'll bleed Unsure

i use cottonbud coz my dogs love to be groomed..they'll sit quietly and i'll clean their ears almost daily..while bath them once a week..trim paw pad also once a weekSmile how often do u bath & groom them?

wah u play er hu? very artisticlah..not many ppl can play instruments like that nowadays esp youngsterlah...nolah my teacher always gila wan..i practise...but mayb bcoz i dun have the interest alsolah..my godma always forme me to join stuffs like that..lagi gymnasts...also quit halfway coz no interestFrown

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 18, 2004, 8:57 AM

Post #41 of 187 (2346 views)
Shortcut

so sorry to hear that. i understand how you feel at the moment. i had a mongreal last time who stay in the garden. one day he was poison too and we were not at home for a few days (we ask the neighbour to feed him for us). my neighnour called us once she realised he is acting abnormally and vomitting. we came back after a day or two (i can't remember) and he just stand till he sees everyone of us that night. the next day when we woke up, he is gone, sneak out from the house (he never do it before) and went to a place where we can't find him to die. i was so mad that i don't understand why ppl would do such a thing?! since that incident, i always crate or cage all my dogs up when i'm out for long hours or during night time. ppl ask me why i wanna crate them up when i'm gone? they said they thought i keep dogs to guard the house? but they r wrong. actually it is enough for me when they spot something and bark. the rest is my business. just try to be carefull as anything could happen in any moment that out of your expectation. hope this won't make you step back from keeping dogs again.

losing a dog is a very very hard time but try to accept it as we all know that every life will comes to an end one day from the first day we r born on this earth. of course, we all hope our dogs leave in peace and so does our dogs don't want us to live in sorrow after they leaved. i had a spizt who was run over by my brother in law when he was rushing to his grandma's house after knowing that she passed away. she was killed on the spot. i cry for days coz i look after her since the first day she came and she's my favourite dog and staying with me for 9 years. she mean more than only a dog to me. but comes into another point, this might be one of her choice to relief herselves as she was suffering bone cancer at the leg. (i brought her to the vet, did surgery, but the cancer cells was not remove successfully). and i don't know if it is coincidence or true...... few days after her death, i saw her in my dream, wagging her tail happily and running to me with a healthy leg (she was "tempang" for months) then i woke up. my sis also dreamed of her as she was rubbing her body happily around her legs soon after her death. well, this makes me feel better as i "know" she's happy and doesn't suffer from the sicknes anymore. (sounds "stupid" but this is one way that give me hope that she's fine and happy)

time will heal your wound. sorry to make you feel sad again by asking your dog's incident. appreciate all the things around us while we can. love is everywhere... if u open your heart.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 18, 2004, 9:16 AM

Post #42 of 187 (2345 views)
Shortcut

well, i bath them with shampoo once a week and clean them once a while with clean water only if they mess themselves up before the bathing day. groom them about two weeks once. don't have enugh time to do it every week. actaully they enjoy ears cleaning very much and show me a very "shiok" face everytime i "dig" their ears.

yeah we mustn't force to learn anything. interest must come from inside. i told myself that i wanna learn erhu since i was about 10 yo. got the chance to learn playing erhu eventually at 13 yo till today. maybe everyone should ask themselves "do i really love or like to do it?" this includes keeping a pet like dog. some ppl i saw were just "hangat hangat tahi ayam" only. just like a poor beagle that my f**king neighbour has. really feel like cursing them sometimes.

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 26, 2004, 11:48 PM

Post #43 of 187 (2330 views)
Shortcut

thank you so much for sharing..i really really appreciate it.
i am already feeling much better though i still miss my boy dearly. i cried for days when i first lost him, lost my apetite to eat and everything...and he was still so young...only 2 plus...he'd be three last month.
of course we understand that all living things will die one day...but not thru circumstances like this. we hope our beloved dogs will live long lives and grow old with us and share our lives...but sadly, mine din.
i dreamed of my boy just a few days ago...the first time...and i felt so happy coz i get to hug him in my dream. it doesn't sound stupid at all to believe in dreams...at least i do believe that my boy is up at the rainbow bridge..together with your spitz and your mongerl dog.

i will get another dog but just not so soon...not a right time as i'll be leaving for my studies...and i still miss my boy.
thank you for everything you've said...i am very touched. Smile

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #44 of 187 (2320 views)
Shortcut

so u r going overseas to study? which country u r going? for me, this is a dream. i always want to study overseas but due to my family condition, i have to turn it down and fight hard to get a good place at local university. maybe next time. if i ever wanna get a master or pHD. for now, i need to keep enough money first.

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 28, 2004, 9:23 AM

Post #45 of 187 (2317 views)
Shortcut

ooh..that's still alot of effort put in grooming your dogs. i groom my dogs on weekly basis n bath my pom twice a month or sometimes 3 times a month while my lab 1-2 times a week coz she smells.my lab's ears have to be cleaned almost everyday coz it smells as closed ears tend to smell more..does ur ECS? So teruklah the way u say u 'syiok' to see their expressions on their ears. mine dun really like to clean earsloh esp my lab coz she'll scratch..hehe..look so cute..Wink

i can't agree most with the point that interest of owning a dog have to come from within. many people especially youngsters & children nowadays take thing for granted..want this want that but then after that throw aside n the poor maid have to take care or leave the poor animal to rot. went to my fren's house ..the neighbour has a beutiful but skinny lab. he's tied outside the shade 24 hours aday eventhough it's raining or humid.they dun give him food or water till they r back from work at the evening. sometimes my frens pity him so buy him some bun, but the neighbour will scold coz he poo after food..there's nothing i can do coz if i report to spca they'll think it's my fren's family..meaning indirectly pull them down the trouble..so juz hope one day when the owner's not around we leave the lab from the house...Frown

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #46 of 187 (2315 views)
Shortcut

sometimes we have to take action if we see anything not good but do it within your limit, not beyond your limit. i did called the SPCA last time to complain about the beagle that kept "in-humanely" by my neighbour. they did came but they leave the place without taking any action. later the neighbour told my mother that someone is "jealous" as they keep a pure breed and call the SPCA to kacau them (i was the one! but they have no idea). they said "my dog is very "hoh mia" one, eat branded dog food and use nice container to eat and drink" (but staying in the tiny cage 24 hours a day, poo. sleep and pee at the same place) u know? the dog howl sadly everyday and the cage is placed just beside my room window. i feel so sad for can't do anything everytime i hear it. and they seems like become deaf already coz they have no reaction at all everytime the dog howls. and they also have a rottweiler where they tie her up 24 hours a day with a short chain and again, she poo, pee sleep at the same spot. but one thing strange, they release the two mongeals to roam freely in the compound and never lock them up....... actually the pure breed is own by the son (who is earning dirty money) who bought the dogs leave them to the uncivilize parents and let them torture them. he seldom stay in the house (might saw him once in a few months). i nenevr talk to them since few moths ago as they become very very unreasonable and cursing ppl for no reason. (include me. imagine that?! an old lady (60++) and accusing me (26 yo) that i pay someone to attack her!? i mean for what?! i scolded her kau kau that day)

just pick up the phone and call SPCA. do what ever u can. your details is kept confidential. but i think i should inform your friend first before u do it. let them be ready.

how stupid is that by saying after the dog eats it will poo. and they doesn't feed becouse they don't want the dog poo. yeah, why don't they stop eating and drinking as all will come out again eventually? and why not they "recycle it" as this will save LOTS of money? they use their butt to think instead of using their brain (if they ever have one).

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 28, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #47 of 187 (2310 views)
Shortcut

i'm going to China for 5 days during this coming long weekend... but SARS is coming back at the same time. worry lah but paid all the money already. don't worry too much lah.... just go and have fun first.

kesuke
Doggyman

May 5, 2004, 12:27 AM

Post #48 of 187 (2302 views)
Shortcut

will be going to the states. don give up your dream of studying overseas...it has always been my dream as well...and i am fortunate that my dad is willing to "sponsor" me. so if you decided to do your master/phd, which country would you go?

hey...going to china? for travel?

makrawl
Canine Addict

May 6, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #49 of 187 (2296 views)
Shortcut

i have a few friends r studying pHD at States now. some r working there too.

well, for me... i'll pick some country that is good in agricultural sector as i'm an agricultural graduate. Japan, States, Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia, Thai and UK is doing well, in these sector (as far as i know) since i have limited $$, maybe i just focus on Thai, NZ or Taiwan..... maybe Japan too.

China trip was a holiday trip organize by my company. places r beautiful but the group i joined (colleagues) r sucks. they ruined my mood. Pirate

kesuke
Doggyman

May 6, 2004, 10:08 PM

Post #50 of 187 (2289 views)
Shortcut

wow..an agricultural graduate? what exactly do you study?

if i could choose again, i might pick japan and then UK. Smile

too bad that your colleagues ruined your vacation.. some of them are really a pain in the ass.
where did you go in china?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my