IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Apr 25, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1492 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know if anyone of you lost your Shih Tsu in Kota Kemuning area to please visit PAWS. I was there 2 days ago and saw two nice lady who brought the dog in. According to them they found it at Kota Kemuning but I'm sorry that I will not be able to furnish more information and advise you to visit PAWS personally.

Also a huge dog who looks like a cross between Rottweiler and German Shepard who was sent by MPPJ to PAWS. According to one of the Myanmarese worker at PAWS, the dog was captured by MPPJ personnel roaming about but he can't tell for sure which area. Its a male for sure and looks between 4 - 5 years old. Very sweet personality and I think the previous owner must be a lady as he was extremely excited when he saw me. He has cement cuts on the elbow and long strong light brown tail with a white tip.He was wearing a metal collar.

Hope that anyone who lost their dogs could check PAWS out !

Thanks.
A Dog Never Lies About Love

(This post was edited by kathleen.tay on Apr 25, 2004, 8:13 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 26, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Is the Shih Tzu in PAWS a pure Shih Tzu? Sorry to ask this, coz my MiMi is mixed terrier and looks like mixed Shih Tzu too. And i'm still looking for her crazily now even though she is being stolen more than 4 mths already Pirate

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 26, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Why not you go over to PAWS and check for more details or give Dr Maha a call ? better than sitting here waiting for kathleen to reply right ? Wink

cheers,
minglmy

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 26, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your advice. I got transportation problem. So i can't always visit PAWS. But i will still drop by PAWS to have a look sometimes provided somebody is willing to fetch me there Smile

Btw, I will try to drop by PAWS again this weekend. Hopefully the Shih Tzu is still there. But i think the Shih Tzu might be adopted by somebody already since a lot of people like Shih Tzu.....

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 26, 2004, 9:51 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ [In reply to] Can't Post

well if transport is your main problem .... then give them a call quick ! better than just waiting .... if its ur mimi and later got adopted then how ? Dr Maha or anyone there would answer definitely.

cheers,
minglmy

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 26, 2004, 10:09 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Shih Tsu in PAWS found at Kota Kemuning & Brown huge dog found by MPPJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you. I will call Dr Maha later. Luckily, i got his name card with me Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 26, 2004, 10:13 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1455 views)
Shortcut

good luck then ! hope its good news for u lor

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my