First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ngkl
Novice

Oct 20, 2004, 5:30 PM

Post #26 of 47 (12002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuki_schnauser] Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie, everyone

I stay nearby Setapak area, Yes! you can walk with your furkid outside Titiwangsa park and NOT inside the park. Then our muslim friends will started to run instead of their normal brisk walk esp you bring out your guard dog for a jog. Hehe!!! beware of those little kids of their, they will try to imitate our furkid...Mad

Late evening would be the best time,... n tonnes of scenesSly

samantha_cms
Novice

Oct 20, 2004, 11:45 PM

Post #27 of 47 (11981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ngkl] Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

BU park cant go ah? I tot to bring my furkids to play in the pond there when my Lucky Genii is older.the plan need to be canceled again lo. Frown

samantha_cms
Novice

Oct 20, 2004, 11:46 PM

Post #28 of 47 (11979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samantha_cms] Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, really sad with the stupid rules here. even the park near my house is pet not allowed. shit. my dogs can only run in the house and the garden.UnsureUnsureUnsure

wlaiwan
Dog Kichi

Oct 23, 2004, 6:22 PM

Post #29 of 47 (11940 views)
Shortcut
Re: Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello everybody

Wow, looks like there's no place for our furkids Frown

I'd hate it if we are reduced to confining our furkids in our house and any compound nearby. Already, it is very difficult to find a decent place to walk them, you know smoke of cars etc etc.

I used to bring my doggie to titiwangsa, for the first 2 times we went in without any problems. But the third time, we were chased out coz 'no pets allowed'. Wanted to tell them that there's no pet, only my daughter Tongue

Now, she can only run around in my house. So sad...Unsure

wlaiwan, sidnee, rufus, shino

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 25, 2004, 4:08 AM

Post #30 of 47 (11918 views)
Shortcut

You stay near Setapak? Me too wor...... You know taman ibu kota?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

beyond

Oct 25, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #31 of 47 (11904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samantha_cms] Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Dun worry..I m sure u can provide them with ample exercise..But sometimes..THey need new environments instead of the boring place everyday..Wink

Say..Are we allowed to bring our dogs into FRIM?

ngkl
Novice

Oct 25, 2004, 10:49 PM

Post #32 of 47 (11888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

eee... i'm staying in tmn sri rampai,... about the tmn ibu kota.. not too sure .. is it behind danau kota?Shocked

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 3:52 AM

Post #33 of 47 (11878 views)
Shortcut

Ah.... yes, just behind danau kota...... very hard to find doggy frinds lah in taman ibu kota coz many malays and most dogs there are for guard purpose loh, owners never let them out.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

ngkl
Novice

Oct 27, 2004, 4:24 PM

Post #34 of 47 (11843 views)
Shortcut

Smile haiya, I seldom go there, like u've mention ... lots of people who dislikes dogs. so i'll stick around in Sri Rampai .. wow!!! u r the slave for your 4 Masters ... do u have sufficient time for them all? hehe.. bet u have the time ...Sly

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 28, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #35 of 47 (11830 views)
Shortcut

Hahah.... well, have to share the work lah with my family.... but can say I'm the slave, got to clean up after them... massage them, cook for them.....make their beds...... be their maid lah.....so nice, I don't even have a maid!!!! hahahaha.....

ngkl
Novice

Oct 29, 2004, 5:00 PM

Post #36 of 47 (11796 views)
Shortcut

Wow!!!.. so nice ..u r very good to them. So when u actually walk your dogs... wanted to see your boxers ... how old r they now? n of course your lab as well... but your little toy dog ... not so interested .. haha...Tongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 4:05 AM

Post #37 of 47 (11751 views)
Shortcut

My boxers are 4 years and 5 years... my lab is 4 years...... If you have the time, it would be great to let my dogs actually get to socialize with another person..... It's really hard to find volunteers for my boxers coz everyone is scared of them.... would you mind? Heheheheh...... I don't think they'll bite lah..... maybe jump on you only..... and mouth your arm.....

ngkl
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #38 of 47 (11723 views)
Shortcut

great!!! let's me see .. how about this weekend? either Sat or Sun noon would be fine for me to drop by n then let them lick, throw out thier sliver on me ... haha... yucks ... i don't mind ... sure they will like me .. me smell like their good pal to them ... mind giving me an appointment? thanking u in advance ....Sly

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 5:43 AM

Post #39 of 47 (11701 views)
Shortcut

Oh oh.... this weekends are not so good... I have school on Saturday and Sunday ah, have to go KLIA to fetch my mom..... how about next week? Coz by then I'll be on my holidays so I'll be very very free..... make sure you bring yourself only coz my dogs still not so good with other dogs so I don't want you doggie to get a shock from my terrible boxers..... people see me with my boxers only ah, they will run away.... so cham..... Oh, Thanks so much for lending me a hand!!!!!!!LaughLaughLaughLaugh

ngkl
Novice

Nov 3, 2004, 8:21 PM

Post #40 of 47 (11682 views)
Shortcut

hie, thanks for your date ... haiyo .. next week ahh... holidays .. mood ... need to balik kampung n celebrate raya mah ... how about the week after next???... thanks..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2004, 5:21 AM

Post #41 of 47 (11664 views)
Shortcut

Oh... ok ok... no problem heheheh coz I'll be on holidays mah....

Oh oh... do you know I have 8 puppies up for adoption? Do you have any friends who want one? And also got 3 kittens and their mother for adoption too..... all also strays lah....

libelly
Dog Kichi

Nov 4, 2004, 6:50 AM

Post #42 of 47 (11662 views)
Shortcut

wow! hun, din't know what u have so many puppies at home. my neighbour also just adopt 8-9 puppies. could that be u? where are u staying?
libelly

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 4:53 AM

Post #43 of 47 (11630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [libelly] Use of Central Park for gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha..... no lah, couldn't be me coz the puppies are staying with my friends... I already have 4 dogs and they aren't very gentle to puppies.... anyway, where do you stay? My friends live in an apartment in Sunway.....

libelly
Dog Kichi

Nov 5, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #44 of 47 (11624 views)
Shortcut

oh...not u lo, i m staying in kuchai lama, alot of ppl here keeping dog as pet but not shih tzu..
libelly

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 5:00 AM

Post #45 of 47 (11604 views)
Shortcut

Oh hhahahah.... so you haven't found your shih tzu yet? Or have found one aledi?

libelly
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2004, 4:46 PM

Post #46 of 47 (11573 views)
Shortcut

havent yet. still looking for the right one. hope to get it by before end of this year... prefer to have a white face one lo... cuter ma
libelly

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 2:09 AM

Post #47 of 47 (11568 views)
Shortcut

Oh... you want a white face one? Hmmm.... well, good luck lah.... hahahhaget that puppy you want!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my