Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 17, 2002, 8:46 PM

Post #1 of 291 (9315 views)
Shortcut
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! Can't Post

Ok maybe not surf....

There will be an outing at the beach on this coming Sunday 22/12 at the Hotel beach @ noon (yes noon very hot pls bring your sunblock)....all currently residing in Penang are welcome to join....Kinzonu and I will be there along with a few other ppl frm the Penang obedience class....if you hv any friends who wud like to join, pls feel free....see ya! Smile

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 17, 2002, 9:17 PM

Post #2 of 291 (9302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

ok...so it will be after the training?
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 17, 2002, 10:23 PM

Post #3 of 291 (9294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yep we leave straight frm there Smile

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 17, 2002, 10:57 PM

Post #4 of 291 (9289 views)
Shortcut

so do we need to bring along anything? (food, etc) since this will be jaz maiden trip to the beach

thanksWink
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2002, 5:23 AM

Post #5 of 291 (9278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

i just hope jaz stop barking and starts swimming.. otherwise, she'll just drown..

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 18, 2002, 7:25 PM

Post #6 of 291 (9264 views)
Shortcut

No i don't think u need to bring any food along....u can if u want to....we're just going to go lepak at the beach for awhile and let the dogs go crazy with one another coz my dog misses the others in Penang soooo much Laugh

Can't wait to see Jaz swim!

kinzonu

Dec 19, 2002, 5:39 AM

Post #7 of 291 (9249 views)
Shortcut

Hi,
Mayb we cn take our lunch at the coffee shop near by Japanese Garden. Then we may go to Hotel...beach..
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 5:40 PM

Post #8 of 291 (9241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

alritey then~WinkLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 7:37 PM

Post #9 of 291 (9235 views)
Shortcut

Hai ginl u r not from KL meh? U also can join us ?? i hope i can make it cos can meet u all !! my furkids long long time did go to beach loh! Can u tell me what time ur obedients class will finish? than what time u all will stay there?? TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 7:44 PM

Post #10 of 291 (9234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ashley, wa si Penang lang Laugh....originally frm Penang but i just moved to KL last mth....i'm going back to Penang for X'mas....the class ends at about 11 am....why don't u bring your dogs over to the class and meet us there? We can all go together frm there....we're not sure exactly how long we'll be at the beach, probably 2 or 3 hrs maybe....the last time we went we ended up being there frm 9am to 4pm! All owners and their dogs all sunbaked Crazy

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 7:51 PM

Post #11 of 291 (9232 views)
Shortcut

Oic so u will stay at Penang all the time loh! or after Chrismas going back to KL again? Cos i going back to Tpg so i think i can't make it loh!Frown i feel sad can't meet u all! If ur all got a bit late i will rush back from Tp to Pg loh!! But antwhere hope ur all enjoy with ur furkids !!Unsure
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 7:58 PM

Post #12 of 291 (9227 views)
Shortcut

I'm going back to KL after X'mas....haiyah hope u can make it...pls check your icq...i'll leave my h/p no there in case u come back to Penang earlier and u can gimme a call and see whether u still wanna come over?

p/s - no need to rush...holiday traffic drive carefully! i'm sure there'll be other opportunity to meet up next time.

(This post was edited by ginl on Dec 19, 2002, 8:02 PM)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 7:58 AM

Post #13 of 291 (9209 views)
Shortcut

Hey Gin, can your dog take the car ride???
Jazz previously threw up on ME when i took her around, after a while, she doesn't look alrite... when i took her out from the car, she just threw up on me....Mad... she's abit better now during car rides, but she tends to drool alot!!!

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 8:24 AM

Post #14 of 291 (9208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yes he loves his car rides....he gets really excited if he knows he's going for a ride...he's never had any problems with car sickness....try not to feed Jaz at least 2 or 3 hrs before taking her for a ride, it might help.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 4:21 PM

Post #15 of 291 (9204 views)
Shortcut

By the way, doesn't it make any difference if i wind down the car window whenever i take her out on a car ride? She seems to be shivering and will often jump to driver seat and sit at my lap while i'll driving look out my window!

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 7:06 PM

Post #16 of 291 (9194 views)
Shortcut

If she's cold u can always turn off the air cond and wind down your window a bit but i don't think it's a good idea for her to sit on your lap while you're driving....u shd really try and discourage her frm doing it....it's quite dangerous and it may cause distractions to you Shocked.....last time my dog used to want to come over to my side too when i was driving but i always tell him no and pushed him back to his side....now he knows not to cross over to my seat.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 7:13 PM

Post #17 of 291 (9191 views)
Shortcut

yeah, i should start pushing her away too.. but i doubt that she's cold... she loves the fan at home... always sits right infront of the table fan or even sleep infront and let the wind blow. Just wonder why she can't stop drooling during car rides..

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 23, 2002, 8:00 AM

Post #18 of 291 (9172 views)
Shortcut

Ashley, the beach outing was fun! Discovered that Jaz could swim pretty well!! :) She hardly bark, only when Amber starts playing with her :) Too bad that you couldn't make it...

boon
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2002, 8:58 AM

Post #19 of 291 (9170 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

any photos to share with ? Me and Bonney missed this lah, next round must join you all.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2002, 10:54 PM

Post #20 of 291 (9155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

Too bad u missed the beach....Steven took some pics so hv to wait for him to load it up....we had 6 dogs there and it was great coz a lot of the dogs who did not dare to go into the water or swim before managed to do so that day! Once they got in and realised that the water was harmless they liked it so much they didn't wanna come out!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 1:00 AM

Post #21 of 291 (9151 views)
Shortcut

yes, come join us next time~!Wink u should've seen jaz paddling so hard with her small paws causing the water to splash all over us LaughLaugh
i guess all of us plus our furkids had a wonderful time there~!
we should organize these kind of trip more often so that our furkids will know how to react to different situationWinkTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

boon
Doggyman

Dec 24, 2002, 9:17 AM

Post #22 of 291 (9146 views)
Shortcut

Piratehehhe, OK will make sure i join u all next round. Hope that it will not crash to the KL gathering. Can't wait for the photos to be uploaded by steven.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

kinzonu

Dec 24, 2002, 4:20 PM

Post #23 of 291 (9145 views)
Shortcut

Aiya yaTongue
I hv tried to upload into the website, but it can't work lah. Maybe I will forward to u all.
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 4:53 PM

Post #24 of 291 (9142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinzonu] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks~
will appreciate that very much Laugh
u mean u are going to send it to our email ?
if yes, pls send it to
eve_lee@dell.com

thanksSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 8:09 PM

Post #25 of 291 (9138 views)
Shortcut

Steven can u send to me also TQ!! cos that day i can go to the Party i miss their all!! hope u can forward the photo to me !!!

ashleykin79@yahoo.com
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my