Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
problem

tan_ling
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2004, 6:28 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1351 views)
Shortcut
problem Can't Post

Frowni got a problem tat my dog don wan me to touch his ear..i have to use 1 hour to clena it...got any easy method???pls help..

carmine

Apr 9, 2004, 10:11 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tan_ling] problem [In reply to] Can't Post

Your beagle is beautiful. A lemon-white ? Snowy will bark everytime she saw me taking the bottle of ear cleaner sort of thing but once you put that in and you rub her ear, she will just stand there and enjoy. She seems to like it. Maybe you should try to give her a treat after cleaning each ear ?

tan_ling
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2004, 8:04 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] problem [In reply to] Can't Post

Unsurei did give him the food but he finish it very fast so i have to use a lot of food ...really headache le..wat food u give ur dog eat??ur dog also very cute le.,,Wink

carmine

Apr 10, 2004, 9:03 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1339 views)
Shortcut

You mean treat ? I just give her some small bite like dog biscuits cut into pieces loh.. but cleaning the ear was not a problem.. cutting the nail used to be a big problem.. need 2 ppl... one to hold her, another one to cut ... now that she's older, its getting better.. she can sleep on my lap and let me cut.. i just need to give her one treat after one foot ...

tan_ling
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2004, 9:02 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] problem [In reply to] Can't Post

wah..so good ur dog very kuai le..i try it and see how...how old ur dog??Tongue

carmine

Apr 10, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1332 views)
Shortcut

She is 16 months now.. Snowy is an adult beagle but she still like to runaway from our house. There was once the auto-gate rosak, she slipped out without my knowledge. I was so sscared that I couldnt find her back. Luckily I saw her playing at neighbour's compound. How old is yours ? What is her name ?

putra

Apr 13, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1317 views)
Shortcut

hi, in beginning i slike that loh, let him use to it first, Me also having same problem in the beginning, but i nver cut his nail, strange ? hehehe.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my