Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 11, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #26 of 40 (2693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ha.... kum tung ler ? then remember to belanja makan lor kakakakaka ! Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 11, 2004, 12:26 AM

Post #27 of 40 (2692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jo,

Yes it was good, the weather was nice, the stream was running cold, the gang was great too ! too bad u wasn't there.... join us next one ?

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #28 of 40 (2669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

can, np!! belanja yor furkids for a treat la..hehehehe... Wink

wow, so nice ar? so this time go for hard or medium wan ler?tis time can c the mini waterfall or not? hmmm..miz the trek so much..hope there's another wan coming on this weekend soon...hehehe

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 12, 2004, 6:57 PM

Post #29 of 40 (2667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

the trek was half easy going half hard lor... going thru longkang also la esp the end part ! thanks to surind lor.. kakakaa we saw the waterfall lar but our mission was not to get our socks wet .... so didn't really go into the stream lo.

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 12, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #30 of 40 (2662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jo

Not bad this time. As Ming Yang said, half easy, half hard. Except for the last part of the trek where Surind brought us out through a BIG drain! LOL LaughLaugh Felt like a fugitive, escaping from the prison! hahahaha..LaughLaugh

We had Pey Shy's (ichisz) mum joined us....hope it wasn't too difficult for her! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #31 of 40 (2653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

haaa...i was wondering that what kind of shoes we can wear and kenot get wet la..... PCK's boot, what do u think,hahah??? anyway, jk!! r u going to organise this weekend too?? :) coz i very kan cheong the "treat" la (3 packs)...dun forget to bring oh!!thx. :P

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 13, 2004, 3:19 AM

Post #32 of 40 (2645 views)
Shortcut

hahaha.. ok ok will organise this saturday one too... let me call surind now ya ! yes, i remember the treats la.... dun worry ok.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 13, 2004, 3:20 AM

Post #33 of 40 (2644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes Pei Shy's mum was really great ! imagine joining us the younger "breathless, no stamina' fella climbing up man... she was still ok when she got down from the drain LOL.... *salute*

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 13, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #34 of 40 (2637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe...fugitives with dogs..LaughLaughLaugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

ichisz
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 1:30 AM

Post #35 of 40 (2622 views)
Shortcut

HEhe... yaya,my mom decided to join too SmileWink. She's curious about the trek, cause I kept telling her stories after the trek. Smile

She did said that some parts were difficult.. haha!! She told my brother's gf "wah.. some parts had to climb reaaaaallly high-wan ah!!" I also pooi-fuk her. She did like the trek that day. By the way, she managed to keep herself dry... but I my shoes were wet!! Unsure Look forward to the next next trek. Cant come for this week's one, I'm going off to Melaka very very early in the morning.

ichisz
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 1:47 AM

Post #36 of 40 (2621 views)
Shortcut

Ya lor ya lor, I also "pooi fuk" her.. she looked ok, still very fresh even after the trek! SmileSmile Ya the drain, I was worried that she might trip cause she's a very careless lady (just like me), but she managed everything fine, even offered me to hold k-po Yen Yen!! And me.. I got dizzy half way round the trekFrownUnsureCrazy, I had to stop to rest abit, and she was still fine! Laugh

U know what? She even went shopping after the trek.. I really salute her.

Hey, what is the user name of the owner of Bailey? Sorry if he splashed everyone by the stream ya?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 6:17 AM

Post #37 of 40 (2618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

definitely salute ur mum man...can still go shopping sum more ! goodness, by the time i got home... its straight for the shower and then the BED ! lol... cannot imagine we all lose out to someone who is so much older and she still looks good n have such stamina even AFTER the trek !

baileys's user name ar ? lkc if i remembers correctly when he told me. Bailey's daddy's name is called KC though...

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 14, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #38 of 40 (2611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah lau..your mum can go shopping somemore after that?? I respect her man!!! Good stamina for a person her age! I was sleeping like a pig after that morning's trek! LaughLaugh

BTW, can you email me the pics you took at the big drain? Or any other pics that you took that day. My camera got fogged up during the trek so the pics I took were all blur. Thanks in advance!

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Apr 14, 2004, 8:21 PM)

ichisz
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2004, 6:36 PM

Post #39 of 40 (2596 views)
Shortcut

Hi!! I missed this thread yesterday... I've emailed you the pic ard, hope you like it!Smile

I actually wanted to insert the longkang picture here but I cant find the button to attach the pic. Maybe disabled liao.. Mad

Anyway, i've posted the pictures ard. I'll miss the coming next trek FrownFrownFrown

lov,

Pey Shy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 15, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #40 of 40 (2593 views)
Shortcut

Received pics adi! Thanks!

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my