Sunnie's condition - thanks to those who have offered me help

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 21, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #51 of 68 (8076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Updates on SUnnie's condition [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm really amazed by Sunnie's fighting spirits. The pain doesn't seem to bother her a lot and she was just as happy when she was going through the glaucoma and corneal ulcers.

I also couldn't believe the endurance and patience that I have...making sure she takes her supplements and herbs every day, preparing every meal for her, and cleaning up her pee and poop every hour ! Crazy

Anyway, all these were made possible due to the support from my family, especially my mum and my sister, since all of us are supporters for alternative therapies hehe...

She's not fully recovered yet...but putting on 600 g in 3 weeks is a good sign ! Now she eats double compared to 3 weeks ago...RM30 a week just on food is no kidding man...for a size and breed like hers.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #52 of 68 (8074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Updates on SUnnie's condition [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your advice anywaySmile I'm going to accompany her to the vet today. My friend has registered as a member of the forum under the name of her dog, Metay. We'll try to keep you update on the recovery of MetaySmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

cyphang
Canine Addict

Mar 1, 2003, 4:58 AM

Post #53 of 68 (8047 views)
Shortcut

After 2 months of struggle, Sunnie is finally back on her feet again. She's now a healthy puppy, despite still having a bit of cloudiness on her eyes. Just like to let you know that's she's fine now and thanks to all the support from you guys.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

wlaiwan
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2003, 5:22 PM

Post #54 of 68 (8042 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I am so happy for you. Kudos to you and Sunnie WinkHealth, to me is not just a matter of taking a pill to get rid of a symptom or an operation to 'cure' a nasty problem. It's what we do for our pets' life that matters most.

And what you have done for Sunnie has given me hope - hope that one day, Sidnee too, will be a healthy pug :)

A big hug to Sunnie to the mummy Tongue
Regards
wlaiwan & sidnee

(This post was edited by wlaiwan on Mar 1, 2003, 5:23 PM)

cyphang
Canine Addict

Apr 14, 2003, 1:56 AM

Post #55 of 68 (8016 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wlaiwan] Updates on SUnnie's condition [In reply to] Can't Post

I've tried Sunnie's herbal prescription on a dog in the US having corneal ulcers and have been advised to be euthanised, and her ulcers healed completely within a week! Even the vets were shocked ! So happy that Sunnie is able to help other dogs as well !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

cyphang
Canine Addict

Apr 14, 2003, 1:56 AM

Post #56 of 68 (8016 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wlaiwan] Updates on SUnnie's condition [In reply to] Can't Post

I've tried Sunnie's herbal prescription on a dog in the US having corneal ulcers and have been advised to be euthanised, and her ulcers healed completely within a week! Even the vets were shocked ! So happy that Sunnie is able to help other dogs as well !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

lsling78
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2003, 9:23 AM

Post #57 of 68 (7966 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi CYPHANG,

I have a MS that has been diagnosed by UPM vet to have inheritace cataract problem on the left eye.

She also gave us a choice whether to remove the cataract by surgery or just let my MS ( Brandy)be. She might be blind. She is only 9 months when she had this problem. Now she is 10 months old.

Arthur told me about your approach. I thought of giving it a try.

My aunty also did suggest to me homeopathy medication but I have not contact the homeopath. Can you please let me know where to obtain information about this herbs medication?

Another MS fan also advice me to feed natural food to my dog.

It has been a tough time for you but you are brave through out this difficult journey. I wish you and Sunnie luck and God bless you.

lsling78

cyphang
Canine Addict

Sep 27, 2003, 7:37 PM

Post #58 of 68 (7959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lsling78] Updates on SUnnie's condition [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure if my method will work on cataract, i know of someone who has a cataract surgery on her MS, which cost her more than RM 8000 cuz she has to do it in singapore. Let me consult my doctor and I'll get back to you later. My friend's dog's ulcer recovered after using my approach but has recently has a relapse. Sunnie gets relapses too now and then, but not so serious. THe eyes don't do so well if i feed her kibbles, she will have much more discharge.

Will get back to u later.

CY
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Riccaval
ALPHA

Sep 28, 2003, 6:44 AM

Post #59 of 68 (7949 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Isling,

The homoeopathic remedy for eye problems in dogs is EUPHRASIA 15C. This remedy is derived from the plant Eyebright and is said to keep the eyes clear and bright, particularly when they are sticky and sore or accompanied by inflammation or discharged.

Puppy.com online shop carries a wide range of homoepathic remedies. Pls contact the adminstrator/webmaster for more details.

Good luck to your Brandy.Cool

(This post was edited by Riccaval on Sep 28, 2003, 6:46 AM)

meiyoong

Sep 29, 2003, 4:16 AM

Post #60 of 68 (7940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Sunnie's condition - thanks to those who have offered me help [In reply to] Can't Post

Mayb u can bring sunnie to a vet in Subang call Healing Rooms for second opinion.The vets there really really good. You can ask for Dr.Lai or Vijay. They really professional and full wit experince.I hope that u will take Sunnie there b4 she go to UPM.

lsling78
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 8:13 PM

Post #61 of 68 (7934 views)
Shortcut

Smile Hi CYPHANG,

previously i feed my dog with Eukanuba but now (2 days back) I'm trying to change to this brand call chicken soup recommended by a friend. It seems to be some sort of a holistic food. Hope it wiil help at this moment.
Anyway she is still in good healthy despite her eye.
hope to hear from you soon.

lsling78

cyphang
Canine Addict

Oct 25, 2003, 3:01 AM

Post #62 of 68 (7912 views)
Shortcut

Sorry I was away in AUstralia for the past two weeks and i forgot to reply your message. Anyway, I've spoken to my doctor and she seems to prescribe the same medication to your dog, which includes eyebright, rescue remedy and swedish bitters for eye drops, among some other supplement. how is ur dog doing now?
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mike88
New User

Jun 5, 2006, 9:10 AM

Post #63 of 68 (7572 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I'm the dog owner and my dog name called Mike. Nice to need to first, something need ur help, my dog also having corneal ulcers and have been advised to do surgery but then the dog say the % see back is 60% so i not so confident about the surgery. My dog case my at 3levels the eyes ball now is turn white and i also keep put eyeoilment that the doctor give but seen not so good. I have few question to need your help. The first is izzit my dog need surgery? If not i had saw what u trying to say here is some herbal prescription that will help on corneal ulcers so where can i buy for it???

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jun 5, 2006, 2:13 PM

Post #64 of 68 (7565 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike88] Updates on SUnnie's condition [In reply to] Can't Post

First of all, I am not a vet, so I am not in a position to tell you whether your dog need surgery. But if for me, I will not perform surgery on sunnie for corneal ulcer, (which is what I did) but that's just me. Whatever decision you have made, I guess you just have to be responsible for it. THe eye drops (combination of rescue remedy, swedish bitters and some bach flower remedies) were made by my family (human) doctor, coupled with some other herbal supplements like eye bright, chlorella, dandelion, acidophilus. Sunnie does not have corneal ulcer anymore but recently she had a surgery on bladder stones and the vet surgeon (Dr Yeoh in Taman Megah) prescribed her with some eye drops for dry eyes. She does not have eye discharge after taking the eye drops now. Previously she kept getting a lot of eye discharge even after she was healed from corneal ulcer. if you like, I can give you the contact of my doctor but I have to check with her first. I am currently in australia and will be back in a couple of days.

Regards,

CY

In Reply To
Hi, I'm the dog owner and my dog name called Mike. Nice to need to first, something need ur help, my dog also having corneal ulcers and have been advised to do surgery but then the dog say the % see back is 60% so i not so confident about the surgery. My dog case my at 3levels the eyes ball now is turn white and i also keep put eyeoilment that the doctor give but seen not so good. I have few question to need your help. The first is izzit my dog need surgery? If not i had saw what u trying to say here is some herbal prescription that will help on corneal ulcers so where can i buy for it???

With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mike88
New User

Jun 6, 2006, 8:19 AM

Post #65 of 68 (7547 views)
Shortcut
Re: Thank for your helpful information! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,firstly thank for helpful information, but as u say the eye drops where made by ur family doctor so can i able to get it or buy it from ur family doctor if possible please tell me the place and together with phone number and also the herbal supplements like eye bright, chlorella, dandelion, acidophilus where should i buy from it izzit at pet shops?? Is very happy that ur dog is fully cover from corneal ulcer and ur eyes drop that doctor supply for u i think almost same with my eye drops that now i use coz my dog previously also had alot discharge but after apply is getting less n less but the corneal ulcer still there cover with his eye in white colour. I'm so worry that he will become blind forever so please help me to get the eye drop with apply with ur dog previously coz for the surgery it is too costly is around RM1300++.

Regards,

Danny.

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jun 6, 2006, 4:50 PM

Post #66 of 68 (7532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike88] Thank for your helpful information! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sunnie's bladder stone surgery cost me almost RM 2000 but I still paid for it...no choice. I will talk to my doctor first then get back to you later. Am very busy with work right now.

CY
With warm regards,
CY Phang

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jun 8, 2006, 4:52 PM

Post #67 of 68 (7500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike88] Thank for your helpful information! [In reply to] Can't Post

What's ur email so that I can give you the doctor's address and contacts?

In Reply To
Hi,firstly thank for helpful information, but as u say the eye drops where made by ur family doctor so can i able to get it or buy it from ur family doctor if possible please tell me the place and together with phone number and also the herbal supplements like eye bright, chlorella, dandelion, acidophilus where should i buy from it izzit at pet shops?? Is very happy that ur dog is fully cover from corneal ulcer and ur eyes drop that doctor supply for u i think almost same with my eye drops that now i use coz my dog previously also had alot discharge but after apply is getting less n less but the corneal ulcer still there cover with his eye in white colour. I'm so worry that he will become blind forever so please help me to get the eye drop with apply with ur dog previously coz for the surgery it is too costly is around RM1300++.

Regards,

Danny.

With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mike88
New User

Jun 9, 2006, 8:23 AM

Post #68 of 68 (7483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Thank for your helpful information! [In reply to] Can't Post

My email dannyhow_88@yahoo.com Thank for ur help Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my