Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 7, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #101 of 115 (3119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiya, not sure the process will be succesful or not lei.. Hope so la... then let you know la... No need to say thank you la... Glad you like the idea lo... Fiona

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 7, 2004, 11:09 PM

Post #102 of 115 (3111 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

heee..oki oki, wait for your good news!!! Crazy

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2004, 5:18 AM

Post #103 of 115 (3100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... well, thank u then. Smile u can organise one if given chance n guidance. Wanna give it a try ? I'll back u up if there is anything lor. Wink

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #104 of 115 (3098 views)
Shortcut

Smile I am hoping for good news also... Fiona

jnghh
Novice

Apr 8, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #105 of 115 (3094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

It looks like you guys are having loads of fun here -- unfortunately, my Gabby's getting old and fat in her years ... I don't think her little feet could handle the stress of a jungle trek. She'd love it for about 10 minutes, and then she'd flop on her stomach somewhere and refuse to move. Laugh

But I was wondering -- is there any reason why you guys go so early other than the weather?

The jungle trek is really near my place, but I have never been there BlushTongue Was wondering how safe is it to go there with just two people or some thing like that? And whether 9am - 10am is still okay (even though it might be kinda hot)?

jn.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #106 of 115 (3092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jnghh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

Two of the main reason why we are so early is coz :

1. the weather. Its refreshing feels nice at the stream when the weather is still cool n nice
2. Surind, our tour guide in the jungle gotto work on saturday at about 9.30 am.

The place is pretty good but the only thing is that its really deep inside so, its better to go in with a few ppl for safety reason (being mug, lots of men too and etc.... ) I think its better to go in with a group of 4 to be on the safe side. Do try and come n join us its really fun. You don't have to bring your dog juz join us like Lilian (Phoenix). She don't have a dog but join us irregardless. Dog owner, dog lovers are all welcome with or without their doggies Wink

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #107 of 115 (3076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow...im kia kia ler...no ler..thx for the offer...i prefer/enjoy as a follower rather than an organiser..kekeek...*blur sotong*!!Crazy

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 9, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #108 of 115 (3074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jnghh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 3, 2004 - ROUND 6 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jnghh,

Yup, minglmy is right! Got dog or no dog, just join us. The more the merrier! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 9, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #109 of 115 (3071 views)
Shortcut

aiyah...dun be like that lar.... one time only ? try ?

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2004, 12:47 AM

Post #110 of 115 (3067 views)
Shortcut

me? *blur sotong* ahahaa...oki..if got chance try lo,heheheeee....be more confidence ho..if not later not gif face 2u ler.. Tonguebut definitely not jungle treking ler...kekekkeeCrazy

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 11, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #111 of 115 (3060 views)
Shortcut

aiyak... not gonna organise the jungle trekking ar ? u ar..... kek sei ngor lar !

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2004, 6:02 PM

Post #112 of 115 (3057 views)
Shortcut

haaa...kenot ler...jungle trekking is a tough and big responsibility ler..if i chicken out last min...the rest will be blaming on me..hehehe so i better be a follower lo...more enjoyable,kekekek Sly u dun quit your organiser job ler..keep it on..i'll definitely support u - 100%!!! hehehehehWink

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 12, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #113 of 115 (3055 views)
Shortcut

100 % but no show for 2 times liao wor...so how ? belanja one ice mocha lor... hahahahaa

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2004, 12:30 AM

Post #114 of 115 (3050 views)
Shortcut

hah...tat wan i got reason ma..u oso know wut...hehehe...if u wan np..find 1 day la...hehe Slysure got chancesssssss... Crazy

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 13, 2004, 3:16 AM

Post #115 of 115 (3047 views)
Shortcut

just joking lor.... hehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my