DOG LOST IN CHERAS, ULek

shaqvader
New User

Apr 6, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2222 views)
Shortcut
DOG LOST IN CHERAS, ULek Can't Post

Dear all:

i lost my dog in ulek, cheras. there is rewards for anyone who found it. Her name was ROssy, 4 years old, midium size & hairy, cream/white colour.

if anyone found rossy, kindly contact or email number below:

billy wong:

h/p: 0126848484, email: shaqvader@hotmail.com

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 5:51 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shaqvader] DOG LOST IN CHERAS, ULek [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry to hear about your missing dog. She run away or is being stolen? What breed she is? I used to stay in ULek, but now staying in Puchong. Hope you can reunite with your Rossy back as soon as possible! Good luck to both of us. I'm also waiting for my MiMi to come back to my arm.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

shaqvader
New User

Apr 6, 2004, 8:07 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] DOG LOST IN CHERAS, ULek [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry to hear about your dogs too.. hope u can united wif your Mimi one day. never give up on look for her.

yah Rosy is a mix dog but she looks like south russian otvcharka. She run away coz somebody been careless.

what breed of urs??
Attachments: rossy1.jpg (47.3 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #4 of 11 (2197 views)
Shortcut

Hi, your Rosy is sooooooo pretty! I like her fur, purely white fur, very adorable!

Don't be so sad. As i heard, the chance of getting missing dog is much higher than stolen dog. Perhaps somebody is keeping your Rosy now and just don't know who to return to. Did you distribute your flyers around? Did you notify nearby pet and vet shop?

My MiMi is being stolen.....she is a mixed terrier. She was only 10 mths old when being stolen. She is very small in size, so looks very cute. And she is very friendly to everybody. I love her so much.....she is my little baby. I'm now still waiting for her to come back. I miss her smiling face and her smell....how i wish i could able to hug her again. Frown

shaqvader
New User

Apr 7, 2004, 2:36 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] DOG LOST IN CHERAS, ULek [In reply to] Can't Post

i been looking around that area & last heard rossy from ppl there said dat rosy been attacked by wild dogs, luckily there is a guy rescue & bring her home. hopefuly dat person read da flyer & send her back to me... Unsure

**keep da faith, ur Mimi will back to ur arms!

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2004, 2:42 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2189 views)
Shortcut

Is the info u got reliable? If yes, then u should feel happy, coz Rosy is with a nice person now, who has saved her from wild dogs! And u r standing a very high chance to get her back! I'm sure the person will return ur dog to u once see ur flyer. I think the person should be staying somewhere very nearby, or else he/she won't meet ur dog! Just be patient, i strongly feel that u will reunite with Rosy very soon later. Smile

I sooooo admired u! At least u know what happen to ur dog. For me, i really know nothing about my MiMi. Nobody saw how she was being stolen! She just like suddenly disappeared from my life! It's really heartbreaking when i got the sad new from my mum! Coz we are very attached to each other. The moment she gone missing, she has taken my heart away together.....Frown

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 7, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #7 of 11 (2181 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

your dog might be hurt. try checking vets around your area. i think the man might bring your dog for treatment. good luck with your search kay.

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

annjou
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2004, 5:14 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2176 views)
Shortcut

try go round the neiborhood..mayb u can c rosy at the house compound....

shaqvader
New User

Apr 9, 2004, 12:23 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] DOG LOST IN CHERAS, ULek [In reply to] Can't Post

i took a day off & yet still no sign of my rossy yet Unsure

anyway thanks of da idea dat u guys tell me, im really appreciate.

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 9, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2152 views)
Shortcut

I agreed to go around your neighbourhood. Most likely ur dog is still somewhere around u. Since Rosy is not a small size dog, people can't keep her indoor. U can easily spot her at other people house garden. So, do keep trying!

I got a friend is staying in ULek too. Maybe you can email ur dog's pic to me at hslee@digi.com.my I can ask my friend to keep an eye for ur Rosy.

Don't give up! Wink

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2004, 8:54 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1934 views)
Shortcut

HI,

still finding yur dog? Try finding it around ta neighboorhood maybe you can find her.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my