Beagle missing in Damansara Utama

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2004, 2:10 AM

Post #51 of 74 (4608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

just cheeky lar...part of being a boy...

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2004, 5:28 AM

Post #52 of 74 (4603 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jay....

It's been some time I didn't read tru the site.... and when i saw this "HEADING" i was like "HUH?!!!ShockedShocked"
and after a few postings......
i'm like..... "Phieeewwwwww~~~~~~~~~!Angelic"
never ever let them off leash when u walk them out!!! they are BEAGLES lar~!!!Unsure

anyway.... what a relief!!!!Cool

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

jaytan
Canine Addict

Apr 21, 2004, 10:12 PM

Post #53 of 74 (4592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Ying, thanks for the concern. Picnic has been missing for 2 weeks now. She ran off twice in 3 days. The first time she ended up in a neighbours house overnight. But the second time she just shot off, never to be seen again. I have combed the whole area with Sparky but without a trace. In all probability, she was picked up and has found another home by now. I am comforted that she is spayed, so no danger falling into the hands of puppy millers. Only hope she is being taken care of. Picnic is a rather willful and easily distracted doggie. Maybe I will get a call from the new owner after she poops all over his house one time too often, hehehe. Sparky has gotten over the initial loneliness and enjoying all the attention. Best regards,J

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 22, 2004, 3:14 AM

Post #54 of 74 (4585 views)
Shortcut

Yeah.... sorry that I was embarrassing myself for not reading over all the postings.... but i was being told about her second MISSING after i posted my msg to u last night. well~ didn't make it up but i was wordless..... Unsure How could u let it happened twice kah....
so , are u going to get another buddy for Sparky?

jaytan
Canine Addict

Apr 22, 2004, 5:26 PM

Post #55 of 74 (4581 views)
Shortcut

hi Ying, I guess I was careless but it is difficult to keep a doggie if she insist on running off at the slightest opportunity. We are all just adjusting to Picnic's absence and have no immediate plans to replace her. Sparky has settled down after a few days of restlessness and howling at night. I am not prepared to face new issues of compatability and rivalry just yet. Maybe a jet black Lab later, heheheh. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 18, 2004, 11:03 PM

Post #56 of 74 (4535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie, shlee,nathalie,minglmy,surchinmy] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Picnic is home!

Yes after 1 1/2 months. The newspaperman spotted her 4 streets away, being walked by a man at the main road. Rushed there, noone around but Picnic was in the compound of the house. At first she was nervous but she recognised me after a few seconds. Looks like she was taken care of but she is fat with no waist to be seen. What a contrast with the athletic Sparky. My 2 daughters are thrilled. Such a happy ending to this episode.

Thanks for all your concern and support. Best regards,J

kychoo
Novice

May 19, 2004, 12:16 AM

Post #57 of 74 (4529 views)
Shortcut

It's incredible! ...after 1.5 months. A miracle.

I recently lost my dog. ... and chances're I would never see it again. Your reunion, has brought me some hope.

At any rate, I'm happy for you.

shlee
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 2:17 AM

Post #58 of 74 (4524 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

U r sooooooo lucky! Able to reunite twice with ur Picnic Wink I really admire u. How i wish i could reunite with my MiMi too. Just wondering.....whether MiMi can still recognise me or not Frown

What did u talk to the person who kept Picnic? Were they happy to return Picnic to u?

Pls take extra careful for Picnic since she likes to go out always. I really happy to hear to hear ur good new today.

Wish me good luck in searching my MiMi Smile I need your good luck to help me Tongue

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

BomBom
Enthusiast

May 19, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #59 of 74 (4519 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jay,

You must be so happy Picnic is back in your arms again. Really hope she will not run out wildly againSmile

Good thing the newspaper man is so observant when he goes on his rounds everyday that he recognised Picnic so easily. First thing is to get her back in to shapeWink

Cheers
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

mackmack
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #60 of 74 (4516 views)
Shortcut

Please,
don't let it happen again.

If you lost picnic or sparky AGAIN,
post here.
i will goto your area and do a search,
until i can bring them home.Smile
for it be 1 month, 2 months or longer.
Amazingly,
you have a very good hearted neighborhood and seems like most of them are pet lovers too.

take care.

a_evie
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 6:25 PM

Post #61 of 74 (4501 views)
Shortcut

wowzers...now that is what i call good happy news for the morning...better than any caffeine fix (mine is milk fix)!

how is she with sparky now? and...sorry but i have to ask this...did she eat poop last night / this morning?Blush

bring her on sunday for the coming event. i would love to meet her and her brother...

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 20, 2004, 6:34 AM

Post #62 of 74 (4488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kychoo, shlee, BomBom, mackmack, a_evie] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your messages.

kychoo, after so many false hopes and wild goose chases, I was pleasantly surprised. There is always hope and I wish you the same luck.

shlee, yeah I am one lucky fella, twice over. Hope you get lucky too, with your Mimi. Er, the girl who had taken Picnic in was heart broken. She must have grown quite attached to Picnic.

Audrey, the shape will recover with a bit of time. I am trying to convert her back to a healthy diet. She is so overfed she skipped the first dinner at home. Just imagine a Beagle refuse food, tsk tsk tsk.

Ying, thanks and I really hope you wont have to come over for another search for Picnic. Yeah, the kind neighbours have renewed my faith in the goodness of people.

Evie, so far Sparky has pooped indoors once yesterday afternoon. Picnic has been good. Her diet hasnt been consistent so the poop quality is affected. It is good to have both puppies at home again. Best regards,J

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

May 20, 2004, 8:02 AM

Post #63 of 74 (4481 views)
Shortcut

Great news ... great news ... best news ... so pleased ... SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Cheers for sure ...

P.S. ... And welcome back to the forum ... missed having you around ...

(This post was edited by surchinmy on May 20, 2004, 8:04 AM)

BomBom
Enthusiast

May 21, 2004, 12:07 AM

Post #64 of 74 (4458 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jay,

Audrey, the shape will recover with a bit of time. I am trying to convert her back to a healthy diet. She is so overfed she skipped the first dinner at home.

Just imagine a Beagle refuse food, tsk tsk tsk. ...............No offence but did you realise that Picnic could be missing the companionship of the girl who took her in ...........45 days ........... bond formed!SmileSmile

Really hope she will not run away from you again

Cheers
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 21, 2004, 12:52 AM

Post #65 of 74 (4454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Audrey, I am sure Picnic misses her benefactor of 48 days. But it is unusual for a Beagle to let much get in the way of food issues. Then again, maybe I should feed them more . . . Yeah, I hope that was Picnic's last adventure. It is worrisome not knowing the fate of your missing doggie, although I had assumed that her charm and good looks got her a new home. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 21, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #66 of 74 (4453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Surchinmy, everyone at home is happier that Picnic is home again. After 1 1/2 months we had accepted that we may not see her again but we always like nice surprises. Sparky and Picnic seems to have resumed their old rivalry but I am certain they are happier with the company. I would be surprised if Picnic doesnt regain her trim self, what with chasing Sparky around all day. Sparky doesnt stare longingly whenever I step out of the house any more. He is back to his cool, nonchalant self but I know better, hehehe.

Thanks, it is nice to be back especially with such great news to share. But I noticed the place reeks of a sales pitch. Although sometimes amusing but not always pleasant, sigh. Best regards,J

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

May 21, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #67 of 74 (4451 views)
Shortcut

Am sure everyone (including Sparky) is happy now ... How not to be ... Wink

Well ... now that Picnic is back ... and with your perculiar habit of running around the world with your dogs ... I have absolutely no doubt that Picnic will be trim and fit ... very soon ... Tongue ...

Ah yes ... have had several interesting "events" ... while you have been away ... But what the heck ... life would be boring otherwise ... *laughs* ...

Seriously though ... have you got room or desire for another dog? If so ... email me ... thanks

Cheers Smile

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 21, 2004, 5:09 PM

Post #68 of 74 (4439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Surchinmy, Thanks for sharing the joy of having Picnic back.

I am afraid I cant take in another doggie, not now anyway.

I have revived my poop scientist career, heheheh. Pooping habits sorted out with Sparky alone have resurfaced now that Picnic is back. It is more complicated this time cos Picnic is changing back to a healthier diet, Sparky is less focused now and I dont want to restrict their water cos of the current hot spell. But it is ok cos I can see that the doggies are happier. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 21, 2004, 5:22 PM

Post #69 of 74 (4438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Beagle missing in Damansara Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Evie, I have revived my career as a poop scientist. The puppies pooping routine are in disarray. Since Picnic got back, Sparky pooped indoors that same afternoon and had very soft stool the next day. Picnic didnt want to eat the first evening and had some loose stool when I began to change her kibble. Yesterday they both didnt poop during the evening walk and did an early morning indoor bombing session just now. And yes, they still eat their own and each other's poop.They pooped again normally during the morning walk and I hope that is on the way back to a decent routine again. But I am still glad Picnic is back.

Are you still struggling with Shalom's pooping habits? Best regards,J

a_evie
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 5:59 PM

Post #70 of 74 (4433 views)
Shortcut

power bunny is getting better. i have experimented with pureed pineapples. she ends up either smelling and walking away or just a nip and quickly releasing it followed by a long drink of water!

tried pumpkin...isn't working as well as i thought it would. poop came out very pumpkinish in color...and yes slight pumpkin scent too. psd shared to puree the raw pumpkin with a little water and i added yoghurt to preassimilate the pumpkin before it enters her stomach....i mean puree pumpkin, a little water and yoghurt together.

that aside, i still have to keep an eye on her. but now that she is doing bones (finally started over the weekend..having seen her love the carcass so much)...i am finding it difficult to track her poo hours. she used to poo within 10 minutes of eating. with bones...she contipated a little and can poo anytime (max of twice a day).

sparky is probably disoriented a little with picnic's return..and maybe a little worried of lesser attention for him. just keep them both happy. aslo change of kiblles sometimes can make poo sessions a little havocky for a period or two.

mackmack
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #71 of 74 (4432 views)
Shortcut

feel glad to read your posts again.
(*welcome back!Wink*)

mind to share a few pics of Sparky and Picnic with us? so to see the before & after trimming look.Laugh

jaytan
Canine Addict

May 25, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #72 of 74 (4359 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ying, alamak, didnt take any photos lah. Otherwise can use for slimming center advertisement. Anyway, after refusing food for one evening and running around with Sparky, Picnic is regaining her beauty peagant figure. Still rounder than Sparky but can see some waist now, hehehhe.

The wonderful lady who took care of Picnic for 1 1/2 months refused any reward. So we gave her a present. Guess what we saw in her compound - another Beagle puppy. Maybe 2-3 months old, tri-color furkid. She must have liked Picnic so much, she rushed out to get a doggie for herself, heheheh. Best regards,J

mackmack
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 8:53 AM

Post #73 of 74 (4355 views)
Shortcut

so u the one who made the kind lady brought a Beagle pup home ~Wink she must be missing Picnic a lot....

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 25, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #74 of 74 (4351 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jay,

Glad to found out of your re-union (again) with picnic after the 1 1/2 month period ! so lucky of you..... SmileSmile

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my