*Mak's chat zone*

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 24, 2004, 1:53 AM

Post #1 of 187 (4737 views)
Shortcut
*Mak's chat zone* Can't Post

feel free to chat anything with me if u want. well, let me start it first by asking:

does anyone here knows how to determine if an chicken egg is fertile or not? i used a torch light but can't find the "dot" on the yolk.

where is the CD store selling the most complete jazz music collection especially bossa nova?

r the 3 episodes of lord of the ring is available now in the market? i mean the genuine one. well, i haven't watch any of it and ppl around keep on saying that i'm "siau" coz i miss them...

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 24, 2004, 5:35 AM

Post #2 of 187 (4731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

hello mak! Cool

ahh...i'm your first "chatty"...hehehe....

1. really dunno how to determine the fertile egg..Crazy how can you see the yolk from outside of the shell?? CrazyCrazy

2. aiks..i'm no help in finding jazz music..Blush

3. don't think the complete set of the trilogy is available yet. ROTK is not out yet i think...so guess you'll have to wait for a couple more months for the complete set to come out. aiksss...how come you din watch any of it??

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 24, 2004, 10:03 AM

Post #3 of 187 (4724 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

would like to join ur chat zone but dunno the answers for your questions wor...paisehBlush

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 24, 2004, 6:40 PM

Post #4 of 187 (4720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

welcome welcome. aiya.. actually i don't like to enter the theater coz everytime i step out from it, i'll have a feeling of "wah! so late already?" and it is a bad idea to go for a movie when meeting up with friends coz in the cinema, u just can't chat with them but to keep quiet. (for your information, i TALK A LOT).

well, i put the egg on top of the torch and let the light beam shine through the egg and see from the other side. recently i let my hen to sit on 11 eggs and only one is fertile. that really turned me down. the rest all become "chou ji dan". waste my hen's effort loh...

u from Penang right? actually i visited Penang few months ago and i realised that Penang has lots of quality petshop too these days. actually r they selling expensive? for instants what's the range of price for an ECS puppy? in KL they can range from 800 (i bought direct from the breeder) to 1600 (petshop at Mid valley) and what's the popular breed at Penang? recently i think MS is getting more popular at KL.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 24, 2004, 7:31 PM

Post #5 of 187 (4718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

welcome welcome. did u visit the MIPE at Mid valley KL? i missed it. too bad.

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #6 of 187 (4714 views)
Shortcut

kakaka....ya i agree with you....outing with friends if go to the cinemas then a bit 'wasted' lah coz you can't chat with your friends. so you better make the whole day free lah.....then can hang out and also watch movies right? hahahah.....you talk a lot ah?? then can fight with nat here lah....ehhehehee......LaughLaugh

eh? you have a hen? and even have eggs? are you doing an experiment or something? ehheehe....SlyCrazy

yep me penang lang...nat is also penang lang. wah i really dunno the price of an ECS here...haven't been to petshops for a while now and also i don buy from petshops so ... i dunno lah. Tongue but i think it's mostly the same as in KL lah...won't differ much. as for popular breeds...if you check out our penang lang thread..you'll see that no 1 breed really dominates the scene. there are more GRs and labbies lah...but equally more are shih tzus and silkies too.... eh you doing survey ah?? ehehhe....LaughLaugh

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2004, 10:08 AM

Post #7 of 187 (4712 views)
Shortcut

lol mak kor kor, i live in pglah how 2 go?

how's ur humping problem? goldie and beauty? got somemore stories to tell ah? Laugh

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #8 of 187 (4710 views)
Shortcut

how to go? take a bus and arrive at puduraya and take another bus to MID VALLEY LOH.Sly

CHOI! what my humping problem? i'm not that "KIM SIEU" lah! Laugh actually they r ok these days(basically). actually beauty is almost 1.5 years old but strange... i realise that she still has some puppy coat on her (those very fine and soft cotton-like fur).

by the way u have two dogs right? a pom and a lab?

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2004, 5:43 PM

Post #9 of 187 (4709 views)
Shortcut

for your information, i have 5 hens and 5 cockerel. not doing experiment lah, just wanna "expand" my Serama chicken population.

not doing survey, just "kepo" only. and see if the market price is cheaper there, maybe i can buy a puppy later when i visit my aunt.

actually i think it is not easy to keep dogs when u have a very sensitive nose. i don't know if u have this problem but i do. when i brush them, cleaning them, i'll sneeze like mad and having running nose for hours....

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2004, 7:42 PM

Post #10 of 187 (4707 views)
Shortcut

kakakaka....you have a humping problem....ahhahahaha!!!!!!!!! LaughSlyLaugh

wah you keep chickens and also dogs...geng! won't your dogs chase the chickens around? ehh..good exercise ler...hehehe....

so you are looking for another dog to add to your family?? i salute you lah man...2 dogs and 10 chickens liao still looking for dogs...ehhehe...

haha...then you are a bit sensitive to the hair loh...i'm quite fine. if it's bad, then just put on a mask lah...a bit silly but at least you won't keep sneezing and your nose will still be on your face instead of running to dunno where....hehehe....

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 26, 2004, 1:52 AM

Post #11 of 187 (4696 views)
Shortcut

well, all the chickens are kept in the cages and they r seperated from the dogs. my dogs love to chase moving creatures like birds, gecko, cats, croaches etc. everytime when goldy barks at the chickens, the cock will be fully alert and i simply hold his head to the cock (since he likes to fight with the cock) and let the cock to peck his nose! then i'll say "serve u right!" to teach him a lesson, but looks like he never learn.

i have lots of animals in my house, beside the dogs and the chickens, i have tortise, fishes, mouse (sendiri mari punya Laugh) and lots of plants.

beside my nose, i also have sensitive skin. if the r dirty and after i play with them, my skin will have rhesus and very itchy. gosh... but i think it is no big deal lah as i can tahan it.

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 4:54 AM

Post #12 of 187 (4691 views)
Shortcut

kkakkaka...your goldy is very michevious lah....ehhehe......Tongue

wow...you sure are a animal lover!! even have tortoise and fish...and the mouse live in your attic is it?? ehhehehe.....Laugh how do you find time to take care of so many animals? now i only have my fatty hamster...ehhe....

wahh...sensitive nose and skin and you're still keeping dogs...your love for dogs must be wow!! Cool

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 7:34 AM

Post #13 of 187 (4689 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi

u think so easy ah? take bus from penang to kl then to mid valley? i was never allowed to take bus to kl alonelah...my mum will kill me for that, so most of the times i either tumpang my fren's car or go with my bro(he's studying there). anyway i love mid valley..it's a real heaven for shopping. u can get anything from there...all my favourite picks for clothes and shoes and even pet products...comparatively yo KLCC..too pricey for me even to buy a piece of cloth..hahahLaugh

cocker's coat take around 2 years to be totally adult coatlah...so dun worry. i see a gorgeous ecs that day but too bad my digicam spoiled or else i can take his pic..he's got very long and shiny coat. like show dog..and very long and musculine squarish face.Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 7:41 AM

Post #14 of 187 (4688 views)
Shortcut

wahShocked

u have a zoo at homelah, so many population of species..u muz have a very huge house...even 2 dogs also pening kepala d. imagine u even have fish, tortoise and ayam...

my bro used to have tortoiselah..we had 2..one is 5 years old while another is 1. they are quite big so my mum put it in a pond outside our house and they have been living there for almost a year till one day SPLASH the rain carried them away...we never see them again Frown

talking bout chicken my grandma use th have one black color hen with white fur..very nutritous for health wan..then one day she ran out thru the drain. my mum was searching high & low then the next day mum saw lots of feathers and her internal testines in the drain..the culprit was the stray cats! my mum was so furious that my mum chased all the cat away with hot water Pirate

then my dad has a bird..dunno wat birdlah..kept for 8 years d, then one day some ppl came into the house and stole him. my dad was so upset Mad

so we decided we dun keep these animals anymore but keep dogs only..n they are both kept indoorsSmile

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 26, 2004, 5:41 PM

Post #15 of 187 (4684 views)
Shortcut

yeah, KL is a place to spend. so i always avoid going to these malls as they really make me spend.

i know the type of chicken that u had last time. my mother had it too. well, i keep fish as a hobby since i was 9 yo. can't live without it.

that's one of the reason why i keep cocker, coz their coat is just too beautiful! their shinny coat is really the dream of all the girls who wish to have shinning hair..... and everytime when they r under the sun, they really shine! ***** and look so sparkling clean (although they r not).

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 10:21 PM

Post #16 of 187 (4679 views)
Shortcut

Smilehaha,

now u say u avoid malls when u have gf you'll always go dloh..coz it's cold n cosy in there...n there goeslah ur $$$$

wah, whatever chicken i mention also u have wan..very keng chaulah...fish also u like ah? what fish do u have now?

lol cocker's hair even not under the sun also shiny..yeahlah nice coat at the same time not too long so not somuch grooming required...a gurls dream for shint hair? go rebondinlah...hahaWink

look clean coz their color is darkmah....or else can see the dirty patches..hahaLaugh

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Mar 29, 2004, 12:15 AM

Post #17 of 187 (4672 views)
Shortcut

hello mak, nice to knowing u...my name is jennifer n i stay in Jenjarom.

i own a chow,two st.bernard n dalmatian.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 29, 2004, 6:27 PM

Post #18 of 187 (4666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer6636] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

hey! jennifer! which part of jenjarom u r staying? i always travel to jenjarom due to my job. r u staying near the town? i mean somewhere around the chinese primary school at Jalan Sekolah?

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 29, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #19 of 187 (4662 views)
Shortcut

haiya! leng lui! don't mention about the girlfriend issue lah! u and kesuke said wanna "introduce" but no action taken?Laugh i wait until my neck is 3 feet longer than last time loh....

maybe i should walk my dogs at the public more often as my friend told me that a man who walk his dog will have 3x chances higher in getting a partner compare to those who don't walk any dog. Hmm.... i wonder how true it is.......

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 29, 2004, 6:47 PM

Post #20 of 187 (4661 views)
Shortcut

honestly speaking,actually i think my dogs love me more than i love them. coz they never feel "geram" on me and i always feel very very "geram" on them sometimes.....

by the way, i heard that there's a walking trail for visitors at Bukit Bendera. is that the one that i saw last time at the side of the cable car's trail? how long does it takes to reach the top using that trail?

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2004, 6:52 PM

Post #21 of 187 (4659 views)
Shortcut

u back off d, so din introducelohWink ask u wat type of girls u wan all those keng chau ones..mana nak cari?

truelah, coz it's more attractionmah..esp if ur dogs r cun..haha

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 29, 2004, 8:23 PM

Post #22 of 187 (4656 views)
Shortcut

Hmm.... i have two dogs with me..... wah! then i might have 6x chances higher loh! Laugh better go out and buy more dogs to make it a 100%. (better than buying insurance).

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Mar 29, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #23 of 187 (4652 views)
Shortcut

hai, makrawl, yaloh.....when u see the balai polis, go terus n u can see the big buddhist templer n turn left n terus go in terus n u can see many of kelapa sawit land, is somewhere there...my house is landed property wan. what is your job? what breed do u hv?

(This post was edited by jennifer6636 on Mar 29, 2004, 9:13 PM)

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 29, 2004, 10:25 PM

Post #24 of 187 (4649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer6636] *Mak's chat zone* [In reply to] Can't Post

wah! can't wait to invite me to your house ah? Sly i think i know where is your location now. i'm a fertilizer salesman by day and a dogs servant at night. Cool

i own two english cocker spaniel. u can see my evils at the photos gallery. looks like u like big breed a lot. i like big dogs too but i'm not ready for them as i'm not at home everyday.

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 4:44 AM

Post #25 of 187 (4646 views)
Shortcut

Laughhahaah

eventually you'll have too many dogs and instead of having 100% chances, you'll have 100% of chores and mess to clean up......

gils will not even look at you coz u'll spend all ur times on ur dogs n no time for yourself...Laugh

2 is enogh as long as they are peroperly taken care off and behaves...heheSmile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my