Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Beagle

Docleee
New User

Mar 28, 2004, 12:45 AM

Post #1 of 12 (2017 views)
Shortcut
Lost Beagle Can't Post

Stolen from my house, a much loved 2 year old male Beagle (face looked very much like Hush Puppy brand puppy). Very friendly even to stranger. Loves attention. Belongs to my daughter who loves him very much and is looking forward to “spoil” him during her University short Easter break from Australia. Desperately searching for him. Theft from our locked gates with spacious running area was planned and happened at 8pm just before we keep him inside the house building daily. Generous reward for return. Please contact me (Dr. Lee) at 012-4560420. Have contacted the Star Newspaper editor to do a story but his reporter did not get back to me as promised by the editor from Penang even though I told them that I often write letters to the Star. Such thefts are rampant and people should be warned.
Attachments: Pluto3.jpg (174 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2004, 5:13 PM

Post #2 of 12 (1986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Docleee] Lost Beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

I understand how your daughter feels now, coz i'm suffering the same here. I hate all the dog napper very very much, becoz one of them has stolen my MiMi away, from my house too. I still miss my MiMi very much now and would never stop looking for her. Hope you can find your doggie soon. Do distribute your flyers around and notify your nearby pet and vet shop. Good luck to both of us!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Docleee
New User

Mar 31, 2004, 11:59 PM

Post #3 of 12 (1951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost Beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, hope you get your MiMi back. Will keep an eye out for her. Those who took away pets are indeed the worst kind of people without any feelings. At least if they steal material, it can still be replaced.
Attachments: Pluto1.jpg (131 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 1, 2004, 12:25 AM

Post #4 of 12 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Hi, how's ur daughter now? Still very sad? I hope those people who stole our baby away will get their punishment soon, and of course we able to reunite with our baby soon.....

Did u make a police report? Did ur dog microchip?

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Apr 1, 2004, 3:44 AM

Post #5 of 12 (1946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost Beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

the dog napper r going after the money, either by selling them away (i believe ppls would prefer to buy puppy rather than adult dog), or by waiting for the rewards by those who lost it and desperate in getting it back. stealing dog, if caught, is not a big crime and police wont bother anyway. they have "better" things to do. stolen car, stolen human being, stolen goods etc.

why dont we advertise reward for those who can pinpoint who steal it? rather than rewarding the napper. that should cut down the napper cases?? just a thought. if someone suddenly take a nice dog home sure attract many attention fr neighbour and friends. dont u think so?

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 1, 2004, 4:15 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dodo888] Lost Beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

prob iss...not many folks read the classified unless they have a reason to do so or are utterly bored.

i read the classifieds because i have a bad habit of reading from cover to cover....hehehe just to pat pat lor!Blush

but placing notices up at places that have buletins boards seem to be an effective way off gettng ppl's attention...better if you can place colored pics of the doggie.

i have had friend whose dog got stoleen from bandar utama but ended up in subang jaya. guess what the dog napper gril had the cheek to do...shaved the shih tzu bald...but bald or not, certain characteristic of the shih tzu was so obvious that when we called the doggie from putside the dog napper's house...(we were lucky that someone saw our color pics and tried the tricks we said the dog knows
and then alerted us that he thinks our dog is at his neighbour's house).

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 1, 2004, 4:55 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dodo888] Lost Beagle [In reply to] Can't Post

In fact, i have advertised it in The Star newspapers and reward will be given to whoever can help me to get my MiMi back. But in return, nobody called me! a_evie is correct, not everybody will pay attention to classified.

I think i can definitely recognise my MiMi regardless any changes for her. I can just recognise her based on her eyes or nose. Everything for me is too special for me.....

She is very small in size, so probably she is kept indoor now. Thus, it is very difficult for me to find her or for others to recognise her.....Frown

Just wish the fate will let me meet her back one day later.....

(This post was edited by shlee on Apr 1, 2004, 4:56 PM)

Docleee
New User

May 6, 2004, 12:21 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1807 views)
Shortcut

Miracle do happen! A very kind man has found my daughter's Beagle quite far away across the Penang Bridge and brought him back to me after seeing his photo in one of my posters. He said my dog was very sad and as if asking him for help. Our Beagle was skinny and very neglected. The nice man who brought our beagle back is a very religious man and said he believes in Kharma and has refused any reward. I have donated RM200 to Hospice at his suggestion when I insisted in giving him the reward.
By the way, I was also told that my last four digit of my contact number on the poster came first in the 4- digits that day!! If that's true than it is truely a miracle as both are chances in a million! Thanks to those who have prayed for our Beagles return. For those whose pets are still missing, I sincerly hope your pet do return soon.

(This post was edited by Docleee on May 6, 2004, 8:46 PM)

nathalie
Doggyman

May 6, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1804 views)
Shortcut

Smile happy ending...congratulations..take extra care of her Smile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 6, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1802 views)
Shortcut

congratulations! it just put a smile on my face when reading ur feel-good post... Smile

Angelic
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

shlee
Doggyman

May 6, 2004, 2:49 AM

Post #11 of 12 (1789 views)
Shortcut

It's really a good new! CONGRATULATION! How i wish i could have the same good luck as you to get back my MiMi. I will not stop looking for my MiMi. Smile

BomBom
Enthusiast

May 6, 2004, 3:25 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1786 views)
Shortcut

SmileCan imagine how you feel..........Congratulations..................Am sure you will be extra careful from now
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my