Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 17, 2004, 9:30 PM

Post #1 of 148 (8137 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! Can't Post

Dear All

ROUND 5 and this time its on a SUNDAY !!! But do let me know if u guys prefer to have this on a Saturday as the Sunday chosen is on ELECTION DAY.

Date : March 21, 2004 (Sunday)

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7:30 AM (sharp)

we hope to be able to go into the jungle by 7.45 AM

Join us in the list below :

1. Surind & Anjali
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Summer (and maybe) Mocha

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 17, 2004, 10:02 PM

Post #2 of 148 (8126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Can go for elections after the trek! I'm in! Laugh

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Mar 17, 2004, 10:48 PM

Post #3 of 148 (8121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Count me in....

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf
4. Joanna & Caramel & Gypsy & zeroG(maybe).

Rgds,

Joanna

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 12:28 AM

Post #4 of 148 (8112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joannaooi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

count me in,pls...Wink

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf
5. Lois, Titan & Sally

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

ele_eve
Novice

Mar 18, 2004, 12:31 AM

Post #5 of 148 (8110 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
& US!!Sly

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf
5. Lois, Titan & Sally 6. eve & Tiny

ele_eve

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Mar 18, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #6 of 148 (8105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ele_eve] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To
Update to the list, zeroG will not be able to make it so I am going solo this Sunday with Caramel only lor Unsure.
1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf
4. Joanna & Caramel
5. Lois, Titan & Sally 6. eve & Tiny 7.

Rgds,

Joanna

ichisz
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #7 of 148 (8102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!! Thanks for organizing on Sunday! Will try to wake myself up, and oso Yen Yen to make it at 7:30 am sharp Cool

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf
4. Joanna & Caramel
5. Lois, Titan & Sally

6. eve & Tiny

7. Pey Shy & Yen Yen

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 18, 2004, 3:35 AM

Post #8 of 148 (8097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ele_eve] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

this time no chicken out is allow ar.... hehehhee Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 18, 2004, 3:37 AM

Post #9 of 148 (8096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

You are welcome ! I also feel bad leaving out those who is working on saturdays la... that's why as I'm not working this sunday I'm having this one on the sunday instead of saturday lor so that you guys will have a chance to enjoy too !

cheers,
minglmy

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 18, 2004, 4:17 AM

Post #10 of 148 (8094 views)
Shortcut

how long will the jungle treaking be?

can i be back at 9.00am?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 18, 2004, 5:52 PM

Post #11 of 148 (8081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

you should be able to come out from the jungle by 9 am or so.... so far our walks have never gone passed the 10 am mark except for the 1st time where we took the harder trek of all.

cheers,
minglmy

sweety
Novice

Mar 18, 2004, 5:59 PM

Post #12 of 148 (8080 views)
Shortcut

count me in too!!!....will we be using the way to the stream?!?...i hope we are,coz i haven't experienced that one with dodger yet,same goes for my dad..hehe....gee,i wonder whut will happend if barisan nasional wins?....here's the updated list

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian & bf
4. Joanna & Caramel
5. Lois, Titan & Sally
6. eve & Tiny

7. Pey Shy & Yen Yen

8. sweety & Dodger

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 18, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #13 of 148 (8077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweety] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If BN win, we get holiday on Monday or Tuesday! LaughLaugh

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 18, 2004, 6:11 PM

Post #14 of 148 (8074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweety] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ok will let ur request known to surind (our tour guide) hehehehe.... the stream is GOOD ! and I bet last week everyone missed the stream part of the walk. There was once the stream was running high and we got wet till abt our knee lor.... so dun complain if u get wet ya !

prepare some newspaper if u dun wanna get ur car seats wet ya !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 18, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #15 of 148 (8072 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sure or not got holiday.... last time also tak ada according to my dad. btw, wondering what happen to Jo - this time not coming one ?

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 18, 2004, 6:23 PM

Post #16 of 148 (8069 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe...I was being sarcastic lar LaughLaugh. You know lah, most M'sians are suckers for public holidays!

I think Jo's joining lah. I read it in another thread, she said she's joining this round except didn't put her name yet.

Jo!!! You there!?

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

sweety
Novice

Mar 18, 2004, 6:36 PM

Post #17 of 148 (8065 views)
Shortcut

cheh!....i really took u seriously abt this holiday thingy if BN wins...hahaha....but come on,who doesn't like hols?...well,i dun think me,dad nor dodger would mind abt the water,eventhough dodger is afraid of swimming...ahaha...everytime when i try to encourage him to swim,he'll just be like walkin on the shallow side of the lake(at the 1 Utama garden lake)...weird doggie,he's supposed to be a swimmer....guess he's not cut out for this swimming thing....hahah just like walkin on water,gettin his paws to cool down from the hot ground....Cool....

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 18, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #18 of 148 (8062 views)
Shortcut

hahaha.... aisay... makes me happy only u !

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 9:41 PM

Post #19 of 148 (8045 views)
Shortcut

Oh really, good la..hahaha if there's any holiday on Monday.. yunno when the first i read thru..i was so happy but after go thru the rest...cheh..is juz a rumuor, sigh Crazy how i wish....Angelic so i can rest after the trek..

regards,

lois

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 18, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #20 of 148 (8042 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe..sorry ah, gua potong stim saja!! But, you'll never know. If BN get a BIG BIG mandate, we MAY, I repeat MAY get leh....hehehe LaughLaugh

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #21 of 148 (8037 views)
Shortcut

Hello Lilian,

Wah...this time go with bf ah...hehe...hope you have a good time...

So sad for me I cannot go cause I won't be in KL this weekend. Hope to join you all next round (hopefully there will still be next round)...

See ya....take care

Love,
Jennifer

~Julie - My beloved mixed terrier ~
**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

(This post was edited by Jenniko on Mar 18, 2004, 10:08 PM)

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #22 of 148 (8034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Pey Shy & Yen Yen,

Aiya...how I wish I can join you too this weekend but I cannot...I miss your Yen Yen la...hehe...

Hope to see you next time...

See ya.

Love,
Jennifer

**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #23 of 148 (8033 views)
Shortcut

hahaa....no comment ler..nanti kena sue/lokap oh..!!! LOL Crazy anyway, is good la if there's any,hehehe

regards,

lois

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 10:12 PM

Post #24 of 148 (8031 views)
Shortcut

Hello Ming Yang,

Thank you for organizing again. But sadly I cannot join this round. Hopefully you will keep on organizing next round. I will definitely join you all next round...

By the way, how's the Apple launch in One U? I hope you got a lot of customers and most importantly sale....hehe

See ya...

Love,
Jennifer

**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 18, 2004, 10:13 PM

Post #25 of 148 (8030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jenniko] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Jennifer

Ya lor, bf only off on Sunday mah! Laugh

Anyway, no worries about missing this round. We are sure to have more rounds in the future. Ming Yang is trying to make it a weekly weekend affair, depending on the response and attendance! Wink

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my