Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Boxer stolen

eang2
New User

Mar 16, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1175 views)
Shortcut
Boxer stolen Can't Post

Male Boxer stolen from Bandar Sri Damasara. Fawn colour, white socks, 12 months old, micro-chipped.

offering reward of RM500/=
Attachments: 030729 baron at baron Michelle's house4 rev1.jpg (56.9 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1173 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eang2] Boxer stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, sorry to hear it. One of my doggie is stolen about 3 mths ago. I still miss her like hell Frown

Wouldn't your doggie very fierce to stranger? Sorry to ask this, coz i thought Boxer is a very fierce doggie.

How can you sure your Boxer is being stolen? Is it possible he walked away by himself? Did you distribute your flyers around your neighbour? Is your area under MPSJ? If yes, please check out Puchong Pound also.

I also put the reward RM1K in my flyer, but in return, still nobody call me FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

I will pray for your Boxer and my MiMi as well.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

eang2
New User

Mar 16, 2004, 8:47 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Boxer stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much for the kind words. My boxer was behind closed gate and was missing the next morning (sob..sob..)....my heart dropped and felt as if a part of my family were kidnapped.

fyi, Boxer by nature is very docile and tame, very good with children...Their looks can be deceiving!..plus my Baron hardly barks !!!! thanks for the prayer and pls do help to spread the words....words by mouth can be very powerful! I also do hope MIMI will someday return to you.

Best wishes, Eddie.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2004, 8:56 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1171 views)
Shortcut

Sigh, i really hate those dog napper! They thought doggie for us is only a pet. In fact, they are already part of our family members. Taking them away is similar to taking our own kid away. Don't u agree with me?

Did u make a police report? I didn't coz i'm afraid the police will tease me Pirate Anyway, i distributed a lot of flyers around. Since ur doggie is microchipped, so u can visit as many pet and vet shop as possible. They can keep an eye for you.

But normally, dog napper like those pure breed puppy. So, i don't understand why they stole your Boxer (already 1 yr old) and my MiMi (mixed breed and 10 mths old when being stolen) away. Thus, i always suspected that my MiMi might be just stolen by someone who is staying nearby and now keeping her indoor. I don't think my MiMi can be sold for a good value. So, on and off now i will still go around to look for my MiMi. Maybe i will be just lucky enough to reunite with her Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

May
Old Hand

Mar 16, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1168 views)
Shortcut

I live in Bandar Sri Damansara too. Will keep my eyes wide open for your Boxer. Btw, what's his name?

eang2
New User

Mar 17, 2004, 5:43 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Boxer stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Many tks in advance. His name is Baron. Kindly pass the word around not to leave any pedigee dogs in your garden or compound ! These dog-nappers are truly the form of life on earth !Mad

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my