hie hie

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

jefran
Novice

Apr 25, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #51 of 62 (278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] hie hie [In reply to] Can't Post

i am in singapore now, i have braodband n online whenever i am not flying.Smile this job really very tired wan, rest minimum n work hard, but fun most of the time. when started flying quite though lo, have to really respect the seniors wan ler, now after 3 yrs no more junior anymore so very fun. actually being a model kinda fun as u say can wear nice clothing, take nice photos...unfortunately i am short.hahhaWink think after i quit will set up a small business lo..hope everything goes on smoothly.Cool

Concorn
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2004, 12:32 AM

Post #52 of 62 (267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jefran] hie hie [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya lor, u can earn fast money when u r flying... U can't find tat much of cash when u r in ground works... So save as much as u can when u still can... So tat u will hv ur own business later...

Modelling is fun too when u could wear those really expensive clothes, accessories, cat walking where not everybody can do tat.. hehehehe If u r famost then u u salary would b four figures or five figures lor...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jefran
Novice

May 1, 2004, 6:09 AM

Post #53 of 62 (260 views)
Shortcut

yeah have to save or else cannot come back have to stay here longer. i cant wait to b back so have to save asap.haha..but still shop sometimes.Laugh for me, i prefer to b cover girl then those who dod cat walk, mayb i know that i am short so when cat walk not nice, those taller girl do cat walk is so much nicer.Smile but about the cover girl thingie, just a thinking only, but business is a must la.hehheTongue

Concorn
ALPHA

May 5, 2004, 11:49 PM

Post #54 of 62 (258 views)
Shortcut

Hai ya!! anything is possible lor... If we don't try we won't know our fate also mar...

Go n try whatever things tat hv in mind b4 we know it's too late!!! Where did u go the previous holidays? Gone anywhere interesting?>>>!!!

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jefran
Novice

May 6, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #55 of 62 (254 views)
Shortcut

dear concorn,

normally if i am on leaves i will come back kl to c my parents, as i always travel so i rather spend time with my famil during leaves. sometimes i'll bring my mum along with me when i am working. my bf follow me to mauritius last yr on his b'day. i think whether the places r interesting or not is depends on ur companion. if go to nice place but alone or with new friends tak shiok kan, if go to those places not so interesting but with ur love ones it can become interesting.Smile

for now i cant do much as i dun have time to do the stuff i wanted to, but after i quit then i'll try to do whatever things i wanna do lo.Smile so besides modelling do u take up other job? or u work as a full time model?

Concorn
ALPHA

May 11, 2004, 8:03 PM

Post #56 of 62 (250 views)
Shortcut

hello,

It's good to come home often to visit ur parents since u r working overseas.. They will sure wanted to c how their girl doin....

It depends lor, sometimes those places can b very fun too if not goin with bf. But if those companion are playful and active, then it's ok....

I only do modelling. Tat's my hobby. All sorts of modelling like jewels, hair do, fashion (but only cat walking). M not photogenic and since I hv the height, so only stick to cat walking lor...

So far u hv been flying, any interesting or funny things happened b4 on board? Mind telling me....

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jefran
Novice

May 11, 2004, 9:50 PM

Post #57 of 62 (249 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah my mum always ask me to come back think she's lonely at home. I agree, go oasis must have great companions then it will be fun, if u go interesting but no companion very boring n lonely at times.

Oh i see modelling is ur hobbies, then it's gd for u. nothing interesting bout flying, at times it can b very tiring, u stand n walk in the aircraft most of the time. When ppl r sleeping, we r working, our sleeping timing always diff. We eat after we serve all the pax...Soetimes meet wif those unreasonable pax or colleagues, we can only keep it to urslef or complain to ur friends, cant talk back or else pax complain we'll get demerit points just like in school. Funny huh, we cant talk on the phone while walking, cant smoke while standing..this all thanks to the singaporean always write in the newspaper comment this n that about us the stewardess that y so many silly rules. Not many very gd looking steward.hehehe..anyway i am attached la. There r lots of temptation while flying, for relationship, we have to be strong because of them r very open minded, they can have lots of gf or bf, some of them even r married. Some they went for the rich pax. Well, for me of course i admire b4 those very gd looking guys but still i love my bf the most. My bf is not flying, he's working at TnT in singapore. Once a yr he'll make an effort to go oasis with me.

Concorn
ALPHA

May 11, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #58 of 62 (248 views)
Shortcut

So now, u r in town or still in s'pore waiting to b on call.?

Flying really tiring! But there r pro's and con's lor...

I also hv few friends iworking in airlines like SIA and Cathay. Life is full of unexpected and money of course.. If got stick to loaded guys....then lagi terrar lor...

But earning money is good and really good if one learned how to safe for the future.....

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jefran
Novice

May 12, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #59 of 62 (247 views)
Shortcut

normally i'll check my mails in sin only, if i am in oasis i hardly check my mails if only the computer right in front of me or else cant be bother to find one to check mails.

now still young can tahan la, so must faster save $$$ or else older i become the more tired i will be.Tongue Oh so ur friends all r crew, that's great, plan to go oasis holiday wif them? for me i dun look for rich pax while working, i already have one,hehehe.. we both came to singapore n work, we r both fr penang.Laugh

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 6:53 PM

Post #60 of 62 (246 views)
Shortcut

I noticed there's quite a numbers of Penang lang every where.. Lucky for u to hv a guy tat same home town with u. If not very troublesome..

My best friend's in Cathay. But it has been such a long time oredy... can't even find her oredy now.. It's been nearly 10 years. I hv been looking for her but I can only know tat she's married a Hongky. Tat's all I know...

Wah!! Ur bf also got $$$ wan meh.. Good for u lor.. At least don't hv to search high and low for it... heheheheh

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jefran
Novice

May 14, 2004, 8:55 PM

Post #61 of 62 (244 views)
Shortcut

that's sad huh..best friend cant find but at least u know that she's happy.Smile My two best friends still in touch with me, one fr penang to kl, so near to me, the other one she came to kl(bf in kl) then to london, luckily that time i join sia so can see her there, now she went back penang already.

yeah think half the crew in sia r malaysian.heheheheSmileSmile not la my bf not rich la, ok lo, working n earning money here.Laugh

Concorn
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 8:58 PM

Post #62 of 62 (243 views)
Shortcut

Ok wat!! At least both of u working so don't hv to think bout money lor...

Some pp work so hard but still can't find as much as air stewardess. u know!!

Try to enjoy as much u can while on board.... R u waiting to b on call? Or u r on off day today? Not eating lunch meh?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my