Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2004, 12:58 AM

Post #1 of 41 (3009 views)
Shortcut
All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... Can't Post

Hi ...

Since there are so many posts on ticks & fleas ...

Just discovered over the weekend that ... there is a new product available locally ... an all natural tick & flea repellant collar ... A herbal collar no less ... I had a look (and took a smell) ... and nope, they didn't make the collar smell of garlic ... Tongue

Basically, it appears to be an absorbant collar soaked with the various natural oils & essences known to repel fleas and ticks ... pennyroyal ... eucalyptus ... cedar wood ... cirtronella ... & rue (haven't got the foggies what "rue" is) ... and is supposed to be effective for 90 days ... Cost:RM20+ depending on size ...

Does it work? ... Dunno - haven't tried it ... Will it work? ... Hope so ...

But the collar sure smells nice ... your doggie will be like a walking deodorant ... Shocked ... then can save on air-freshners.

Cheers

cutieb78

Mar 11, 2004, 6:51 PM

Post #2 of 41 (2992 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

I wouldn't mind trying this new product on my little one who just recently got tick problems.

Any pic to show us how this product look like. I'm in SG at the moment maybe I should try looking for it. Who's the manufacturer? Any brand name on the product or any name given to identify the product.

Hope it works so my little one can still play on the lawn without worrying abt ticks. Smell like deodorant....mmmmmmmmmmSly hope its nice.

Cheers,
@@
(",)
Hugs n kisses from Grace n Penny
(Grace + Clifton-->Penny 15/11/03)

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2004, 7:32 PM

Post #3 of 41 (2989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cutieb78] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry ... no pixs ... It looks just like a normal thin collar ... and cannot mention name in this forum ... check the pet shop in Sri Hartamas ...

Cheers Smile

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #4 of 41 (2976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

the ingredients mentioned are very natural. and i would have to say that th combination is effective.

am using a similar but spray form on all the doggies including the strays by *rigins and it works well. even when the dogs are based in teh garden and take their walkies in the neighbourhood daily.

for rm20...it is cheap but how long does it last? the spray i have is good for about 4 to 6 mths for each dog (average size) at rm65 a bottle.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 17, 2004, 3:55 AM

Post #5 of 41 (2974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

According to the instructions on the box ... about 90days ... Smile

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2004, 7:12 PM

Post #6 of 41 (2968 views)
Shortcut

sounds like a good deal. must check it out....the one near souled out?

wonder they have it at their pudu branch as well.

what are you using for ur dogs?

btw, tried calling you...gotten to the fax machine at the end...

(This post was edited by a_evie on Mar 17, 2004, 7:30 PM)

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2004, 8:50 PM

Post #7 of 41 (2965 views)
Shortcut

sounds interesting......dont mind email me the name of the product and the shops that have them.

appreciate it....ThanksWink

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 17, 2004, 10:40 PM

Post #8 of 41 (2962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Done ... Smile

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 18, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #9 of 41 (2956 views)
Shortcut

Smilegot it ...thanks

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 22, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #10 of 41 (2943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

tested the product?

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 23, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #11 of 41 (2939 views)
Shortcut

nope....haven got it yetSmile

tan_ling
Dog Kichi

Mar 31, 2004, 5:54 PM

Post #12 of 41 (2919 views)
Shortcut

I ALSO WAN TO KNOW...BUT I STAY IN JOHOR.DO U MOIND TO SEND E-MAIL TO TO ABOUT THE PRODUCT NAME..SO I CAN ASK MY FRIENDS TO BUY FOR ME...THANKS..

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 31, 2004, 7:32 PM

Post #13 of 41 (2915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tan_ling] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Just to go a pet shop and ask for a herbal flea & tick repellant collar ... I think its the only one being sold in KL area at the moment ... so not difficult to find ...

Cheers Smile

j9yne

Apr 5, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #14 of 41 (2895 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

i hope u won't mind to email me the name/brand of the collar and the shop that is selling it? my email add is j9yne@puppy.com.my. thanks a bunch!!Wink

current doggie at home : junior (silky terrier) Frown
my wish list : ckcs Frown

(This post was edited by j9yne on Apr 5, 2004, 9:07 AM)

j9yne

Apr 5, 2004, 8:47 AM

Post #15 of 41 (2894 views)
Shortcut

Hello, my doggie has finished his 3 jabs... and i'll be bringing him out for walks soon. so i'm pretty interested in finding something that can prevent those horrible ticks and fleas. can u email me the name of the spray u are using? and may i know where i can get them? thanks a lot!!Wink

my email add : j9yne@puppy.com.my

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2004, 7:08 PM

Post #16 of 41 (2887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j9yne] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

I actually tried the collar out on one of my dogs ... for 2 weeks now ... and am afraid to say that the collar does not really work Frown... It smells great, and the dog smells good ... but as a flea/tick repellant - its not effective ... so maybe, you are still better of using another product like FrontLine ... Frontline I know is quite effective - just remember to apply according to instructions ...

Cheers Smile

j9yne

Apr 5, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #17 of 41 (2884 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

Thanks for ur reply. Frown to hear that it doesn't work.. i've been thinking of frontline. but i read from some members that it doesn't work all the time? i'm not sure.. so i'm looking for alternatives and see which is better. hopefully a_vie will reply me too Wink. Thanks anyway Smile

boon
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2004, 9:57 PM

Post #18 of 41 (2880 views)
Shortcut

A product call StrongHold will effectively keep the ticks, fleas and event worms like heart worm, round worm and many more away for 30 days. Apply to their skin every 30 days.

This is exclusive product that Puppycom bringing in....stay tuned and

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 1:57 AM

Post #19 of 41 (2877 views)
Shortcut

0r1g1ns...the cosmetic brand. i think they still sell at isetan lot 10...otherwise it is metrojaya midvalley.

(This post was edited by a_evie on Apr 6, 2004, 1:57 AM)

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 2:00 AM

Post #20 of 41 (2875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy, j9yne] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

frontline is ok...but you can't use it that often.

we tried frontline on a stray that we picked up with horrible ticks and fleas that wouldd not go off until we frontline her. thereafter, she was tick free...so give it a try if you want.

j9yne

Apr 6, 2004, 2:40 AM

Post #21 of 41 (2874 views)
Shortcut

Hie.. i thought it was a different origins.. hehe.. so what's the name of that spray? is it meant to prevent fleas and ticks?

thanks. Wink

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2004, 2:53 AM

Post #22 of 41 (2873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Heard about Stronghold ... have you tried it yet? ... Website?

Cheers Smile

boon
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 4:52 PM

Post #23 of 41 (2866 views)
Shortcut

Hi Surchinmy,

a friend of mine brought 1 box of StrongHold back from UK, have not try it out yet, but based on the feedback from him, he uses this for every dogs he shifted out of the country and so far no complain of even a single tick/flea.

Sounds good and the things that suprise me are control of worms, heartworm, and many more.............

If everything goes well, this product should be available in Malaysia market in 1 or 2 months time.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #24 of 41 (2856 views)
Shortcut

can't remember the name now...will check and revert tomorrow...but i remember that being the only anti bugsy thingy they had.

anyhow...will revert tomorrow.

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 9:07 PM

Post #25 of 41 (2855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] All Natural HERBAL Flea & Tick Collar ... [In reply to] Can't Post

sounds good for an all in one...since i am quite famour for forgetting her tabs some days.Blush

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my