Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
URGENT: do u recognise this dog?

eli
Enthusiast

Mar 9, 2004, 3:21 AM

Post #1 of 13 (2253 views)
Shortcut
URGENT: do u recognise this dog? Can't Post

found this dog late evening yesterday, lying quite motionless in the park at pusat bandar puchong. believed hurt in an accident. now with vet.

smallish, looks like a golden retriever puppy but vet says is an adult, mixed breed. wearing a blue collar and a string with 2 small bells.

if u recognise it, pls call me at 019-221 9327.

(This post was edited by eli on Mar 9, 2004, 3:48 AM)
Attachments: IvanSide.jpg (56.6 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2004, 5:16 AM

Post #2 of 13 (2244 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] URGENT: do u recognise this dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi eli Smile

you're such an angel Angelic to safe the poor fella... hope its owner come foward soon and they be united... do let us know if this furkid has recovered from its injury and is up and about again... God bless you for being so kind...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2004, 9:37 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2232 views)
Shortcut

thumbs up for u...keep up the goodwork..hope this baby'll find the owner soon Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2004, 5:05 PM

Post #4 of 13 (2226 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eli, good work! I'm proud of you to always give your hand for poor doggie. Hope the doggie can find his owner soon.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

eli
Enthusiast

Mar 10, 2004, 4:58 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] URGENT: do u recognise this dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

the poor dog succumbed to its injuries and passed away this morning.

i'm very sad it ended this way and fuming mad that whoever did this to the dog got away scot-free. i hope his/her actions will continue to haunt him/her!

we had put up some posters and i won't remove them so the owner can still contact me.

thanks for caring enough to respond, shlee and ladee_m.

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2004, 6:19 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2184 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for your updated new. I'm sorry for the doggie. Hope he is happy now in the heaven, at least his suffer is finished. Don't worry, whoever has mistreated doggie will get their punishment later! Mad

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ladee_m
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2174 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eli Smile

I am so sorry to hear the sad news Frown...

Well the poor fella is now an angel indeed and will watch over you for being there when it needed someone the most... you gave it comfort in the end...

As for the hwoever who did it, will have to live with his/her actions for the rest of their lives... killed an innocent...

Well, still hope the owner will find you and know the thruth of the poor dog... and have end to the search and wonderings...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 11, 2004, 9:02 AM

Post #8 of 13 (2156 views)
Shortcut

Frownsad news....

that darling little dog passed away? she looks like an angel, sweet and beautiful.

in another way it's good for her as she does not need to suffer anymore..

anyway keep up the goodwork eli

eli
Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2004, 11:36 PM

Post #9 of 13 (2137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] URGENT: do u recognise this dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks nathalie,
we were thinking of naming him instead of just saying that dog but there's no need now...
to cut a very long story, he spent sunday nite in the downstairs toilet and 2 of our dogs were so concerned everything he whined (which wasn't often) during the night. could only drink water. vet made housecall but decided to send someone to pick him up the next day. that was the last i saw of him...
he went into a seizure as they were prepping him for x-ray. suspected head trauma, internal injuries, definitely broken pelvis... so many things wrong but will never know what killed him unless a post-mortem is carried out. no point cos it won't bring him back or the culprit to book...
am just hoping the owner will contact me so i can break the news to him/her.
i walk my dogs twice-daily and i have certainly not seen him before so he's not from my immediate neighbourhood.
i've told my dogs the sweetie is dead but sometimes they still run into the toilet to sniff around. i didn't tell the cats so they must be wondering what happened to him since he is not there anymore :)

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 12, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2127 views)
Shortcut

what you have done is really great. u showed that u cared for the poor dog eventhoug she's not yours. if i was placed in such a position my mum would definitely not allow me to bring this poor dog home Frown

i think the master is not bothered o else you'ld have received a call by then. it's been almost a week now. i salute you for the fight against irresponsible owners. yeah, whining is a bad sign. i recalled my vet mentioned to me that never let another whine at a sickly dog or else it'll worsen the situation especially her fighting spirit.

your dogs must have loved her so much like you do, that was the reason they keep on looking at the toilet. hope sweetie's enjoying herself now while the owner's rotting with tragedies in her life. nowadays it does not take long for God to punish a sinner.

anyway again i'll like to tell u that we are proud to have a caring fren like you..if ever our dogs get lost(touch wood) i hope it'll end up in your hands Smile

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2004, 3:23 AM

Post #11 of 13 (2020 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I am proud of you, please keep up the good work!

eli
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2004, 3:16 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1929 views)
Shortcut

in case anyone is wondering, the vet yesterday asked me to pay for disposing the dog and miscell. costs that were not within his control. total cost RM290, i got discount of RM90 so paid him RM200.

as far as i recall, there was no x-ray since the dog went into fits before that... but vet said there was..
he had also said he'd wait 3 months for the owner to come forward but i guess he couldn't wait no more... it's been about a month. i didn't have the stomach to question or argue any further so i paid.
anyway, it's not that i mind paying the money. but:
1) i'm still very "geram" that the owner doesn't seem to have been looking for the very beautiful dog. how come?
2) deep down, i question whether he got any real 'medical observation' while at the clinic... who is there overnite? at least when he was at my house, i could keep checking up on him even if i didn't know what to do.
the nagging unspoken question i have - could more have been done to help the dog? guess i will never know...

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 19, 2004, 6:35 PM

Post #13 of 13 (1877 views)
Shortcut

good work done....but some answers will never come in our lifetime but the little furkid must have teh sweetest memory of you.

on the qn of who stays overnight...i sometimes wonder too....for that reason...i am unwilling to board my kids overnight where possible.

and now i have to battle the qn again, to board crackers my senior dog or not overnight.....she is having bad seizures. swollen heart...sigh...FrownFrown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my