Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Why do some people hide their true identity?

Derrickok
Novice

Jan 31, 2002, 7:20 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2615 views)
Shortcut
Why do some people hide their true identity? Can't Post

It makes me wonder what has one to gain for being anonymous.
Even a dog is given a name! And if it is a pure breed, a birth certificate/pedigree and you are classified.
By the mere fact that I was given a name, I should be proud of it and used it to its fullest. Be what I may achieve in the future, people will remember me by my name. And if I am a failure and a complete flop, people will also remember me by my name.
By the use of anonymity, one keeps guessing if you are a he, she or shim.
I for one will never respond to those who enjoyed being anonymous. It has always been my policy and principle to exchange ideas and thoughts openly and sincerely. Why should I talk to someone whom I cann't even established your true identity?

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Jan 31, 2002, 8:36 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Why do some people hide their true identity? [In reply to] Can't Post

hhhmmm...wonder what has rattled Derrick's bones ..Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Derrickok
Novice

Jan 31, 2002, 9:02 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Why do some people hide their true identity? [In reply to] Can't Post

old age madam.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 3, 2002, 10:05 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2599 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Why do some people hide their true identity? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.. I do hope it wasn't me who caused this controversy! hehe. I'm not sure why I chose to put a nickname instead of my real name. I suppose it's habit. I rarely use my real name on discussion boards and email. But my real name is always in my profile, though :)

Anyway, now you guys know who I really am, muahaha... *evil laugh* Besides, my "signature" has my name, so no problems there! :) Enjoy your Sunday (It's 2am now)

-= Tisha =-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my