First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Feb 21, 2004, 8:29 AM

Post #1 of 120 (14771 views)
Shortcut
Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Post

Hi everyone..

I love beagle a lot ! Wondering whether we should have our own beagle group ?

Maybe we can have our own group t shirt /activities and so on.......

Hmm seeking for ur opinions....... :) ThanksWink
+ I Like to Sleep Like a Lamb~!!!+

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2004, 12:17 AM

Post #2 of 120 (14748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fweeyi] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello fweeyi,

That's a very good idea... first we mz get few more members to join in.... Those with Beagle, of course... How old is ur beagle? Mine is jz only 2 mths old. Her name is Coco. HOw bout urs?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2004, 12:26 AM

Post #3 of 120 (14747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there concorn, thanks for ur reply,

my beagle named koogie age 9 months old..a nottie girl of coz.. :)

yeah, hopefully more and more beagle lover come and join this....

mackmack
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 6:08 AM

Post #4 of 120 (14743 views)
Shortcut
HOWLING GROUP [In reply to] Can't Post

well~
thought we already have our BEAGLE CLUB "next door"????
just that the "gang" no longer active~Crazy
didn't see Josephine for a LONG time!

dunno where are SARA, LILO, ..........Unimpressed

Jaytan 2 lil beagles are cute!! very playful!

we have quite a number of HOWLING creatures in this forum. I remember once..... hound group ruled out one KK-gathering. even out-numbered the retrievers and pugs.

Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #5 of 120 (14737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fweeyi & Mackmack] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Well, it's good to have the a beagle club leh... Fun seeing all the same breed pups playing and bullying around... Don't u think so!!!!!

, how come the club is so quiet then!!!! Make some noises there lor....

Coco is 2mths+ now. She's very notty. When will she actually stop biting? How big is ur koogie can grow huh, weight?

how bout urs ?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 2, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #6 of 120 (14733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] HOWLING GROUP [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, my babies' 8 months old and at adult size now. Gotta change the avatar, heheheh. Trouble is I like to see them that way. Fortunately, cos of their size and temperament, Beagles seem to be puppies forever. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 2, 2004, 11:25 PM

Post #7 of 120 (14732 views)
Shortcut

Hi Concorn, maybe the Beaglers are quiet cos they are kept very busy by their Beagles. Can be tiring huh? Er, if your question is about chewing, then Beagles will stop when they are 15 years old, hahahaha. If you really mean biting, you have to teach Coco that her biting you is not acceptable. My Picnic used to be a bit nippy. She will get a fierce NOOO and a slap on the mouth. It is painless, doggies are tough and the message must be communicated effectively. I know not everyone will agree to such physical handling. Best regards,J

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2004, 11:49 PM

Post #8 of 120 (14728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

HahahahaBlush Yeah i mean biting lor... I hv actually beat her mouth n say NO but she still wanted to repeat it. But now ok ler at least u knew tat when she bite us, we feel pain.

Very tiring catching up with Coco. Really hyperactive.. Is Urs? Jz hope tat she'll stop be so sakai when she grows up lor

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2004, 12:16 AM

Post #9 of 120 (14726 views)
Shortcut

Hmm..stop biting?? i dont think she will stop tat.. lol..

well koogie is now a fatty bom bom girl..quite heavy... but i am not sure how heavy is she now..

Hmm..now, she know how to open the cage door by itself, and also singing at me sometimes..

there is once she singing while doing her business..and i cant stop laughing..

yeah, i hope the beagle group will be activated because it seems so quite there..

Frown

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2004, 12:29 AM

Post #10 of 120 (14724 views)
Shortcut

hahahahaha!! U mean ur koogie really know how to sing!!! Wah!! so terrar ooh!!!

Ya lor, jz hope tat beagle club will re-activate. So tat we could show2 our furkids lor.. eheheheheh

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

mackmack
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 3:32 AM

Post #11 of 120 (14722 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Concorn, maybe the Beaglers are quiet cos they are kept very busy by their Beagles. Can be tiring huh? Er, if your question is about chewing, then Beagles will stop when they are 15 years old, hahahaha.

Hahahah....that's exactly what I was ready to reply Concorn!Laugh
in fact, i've been busy with my Beanie Boy.
when i'm with him physically, he would never STOP moving! running like crazy, jumping up & down, chewing biting howling playing and KACAU my old max!
but it's a good exercise for my dad to run after Bean.Tongue

mackmack
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 3:35 AM

Post #12 of 120 (14721 views)
Shortcut

The Beagle Club members all MIA.... busy at work gua.... we used to talk a lot too, and msn. but not nowadays....

My beanie still bite bite, i've lost 2 matress ler~FrownFrown he chewed the sponge out!!
whack him will just make things worse....
bought him those stuffed-bones... use the bones to distract him loh~

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 3, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #13 of 120 (14715 views)
Shortcut

Hi Concorn, Yeah my Beagle puppies were hyperactive - run jump chase race wrestle. But they have mallowed a lot at 7 months. No more jumping like a JRT, darting around during walks and dashing out of open doors or barking for attention. Now very steady and relaxed. Cant believe it huh? No kidding hahaha. If I remember correctly they go through a period of teething at 7 weeks and will be extra nippy. And Beagles are active and curious so it may be worse. When the puppies play they will retaliate if bitten too hard so they learn from each other. But if Coco dont have other puppies to grow up with then you will have to teach her. Maybe you have to persist for 1-2 months. Please dont let her grow up thinking that biting people is ok. Nowadays, I even let toddlers pat and play with my doggies cos I am confident they wont bite or push or jump at them. But no guarantees for licking lah hahahha. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 3, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #14 of 120 (14714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, yeah my doggies chew everything - Table chair door. Even during walks they want to chew at branches, tree trunks and roots. I walk them about 3 km every day. Otherwise they will trash each other indoors. But when they get their exercise they can be very quiet and sleep like babies, heehhehe. Best regards,J

seperlinky
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 8:23 PM

Post #15 of 120 (14710 views)
Shortcut

talking about beagle, i got one which is very very notti and stubborn. She will bite anything, whatever she can find on the floor. Her favorite is the tissue paper or newspaper.

I am not sure why they are so facinated with tissue paper Unsure

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #16 of 120 (14708 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe!! Then when will beagle get tired huh!! All the running, fetching and jumping also still full of energy and strenght. Human also mampus lor like tat>!!! hahahahaha

I think I mz workout also to keep in pace with her.....

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2004, 9:44 PM

Post #17 of 120 (14707 views)
Shortcut

Hi concorn, not actually sing, but there are some " voice" will came out from her.. and it was like a song rhytmn...LOL

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2004, 9:48 PM

Post #18 of 120 (14705 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha!!Cool Yeah lar, can u guess what song koogie is singing!! Mz b a new song created / edited by koogie... Clever dog!

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #19 of 120 (14703 views)
Shortcut

ya lor ,

I mz teach her not to bite lots of things in the house especially us lor... Now pretty pain u know when she bites us. My leg n hand are full of bruises n teeth marking of hers.. heheheheCrazyPirate Pp see also kept asking what'd happened to me.... (I think they mz thought tat i'm playing sm lor)UnsureUnsureCrazyCrazy

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2004, 10:09 PM

Post #20 of 120 (14701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan & Seperlink] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello guys,

Dogs find their own interest n fun with newspaper n tissues.. I think it mz be the noise tat they make on those items. Luckily Coco only mess with it n not eating it. she's like the paper shredder lor... PiratePirate compare to the previous lab i had, she's good oredy lor.. At least she doens't bite my car... hehheheheSmile

I know it's good for them to walk everyday in the park but it's quite difficult for me since i'm staying in condo where there r lots of malay around... They all very scared of dogs n actully doesn't allow any live stocks in the compound too. But I curi2 bela lor... Poor me. love to hv doggy but kena restrain...

Jz really hope tat what Jaytan said beagle will settle down a bit (better than never) when they r bout 4-7 mths...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 4, 2004, 6:04 AM

Post #21 of 120 (14693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [seperlinky] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, yeah Beagles are active, curious and will chew everything. I guess that is part of being Beagle, heheheh. Wah, toilet paper is very fun. Can roll around, spread all over and wave with movement. Chase and chew, hahaha. I dunno about the newspapers tho. Maybe they dont like what they read. Probably just bored. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 4, 2004, 6:15 AM

Post #22 of 120 (14692 views)
Shortcut

Hi Concorn, I think your puppy will only be warming up at 4 months and more likely to be steadier at 7 months. You are in trouble if you cant walk your Beagle cos she really needs to work off the energy. Maybe you can convert the living room into a race track, hehehehe. Best regards,J

mackmack
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 7:00 AM

Post #23 of 120 (14691 views)
Shortcut

Bean Boy is now at his 7th month..... see no sign of adult-hood...
he still acting the way he used to be since months ago, jsut that now can really see he grown smarter!!
he knows when am I going to put him back to the crate, i would put back all his toys into the crate and rearrange the setup and also clean the tray pay under the crate. This smart fella would just turn into a quite beagle, sit nicely on his pillow.... pretend to be a good boy boy.... bites nothing, howl no sound.... just quiet and nice and praying.... "PLEASE, dun put me back into it!".

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 4, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #24 of 120 (14682 views)
Shortcut

Then I think I better start bringing her for a walk n run. Jz to drain off her energy. heheheheSmile

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 4, 2004, 10:02 PM

Post #25 of 120 (14681 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Your Bean Boy is clever and knows who is boss. My Sparky is also like that. He is bigger and stronger, so he dominates Picnic. But when I step in, he knows he cannot act tough anymore, heheheh. Picnic is often confused cos dunno who to follow so behave distracted during walks. It can be difficult to walk her when her attention is partly on Sparky. I also dunno how to help her except try not to be too irritated. Hmmm, sometimes I also cant believe my 2 rascals can be so well behaved. But it has been consistent for 2-3 weeks now so doesnt look like they are pulling a fast one on me, heheheheh. Best regards,J

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my