Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Beagle missing in Medan Damansara area- Jalan Kasah

SMEAGOL
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 5:11 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1423 views)
Shortcut
Beagle missing in Medan Damansara area- Jalan Kasah Can't Post

Our friend's Beagle went missing yesterday in the Jalan Kasah area in Medan Damansara. He is a male,tricolour with patches of black & light brown. His name is Linus and he is about 3 yrs+ and is a fairly stocky Beagle.

The kids are missing him and the family would appreciate if anyone has found Linus.

I can be reached at 012-218-0928 if anyone has come across Linus.

(This post was edited by SMEAGOL on Mar 4, 2004, 5:29 PM)

SMEAGOL
Novice

Mar 4, 2004, 5:46 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SMEAGOL] Beagle missing in Medan Damansara area- Jalan Kasah- Linus has been found! [In reply to] Can't Post

Linus has been found! He had wandered quite a distance away and luckily a small boy found him and Linus followed him home. The boy's parent was wise enough to check out the local vet in the neighbourhood and saw the "Missing Beagle" flyer and contacted our friend.

Linus is OK , had a slight limp and was slightly bruised - possibly from fights with stray dogs in the neighbourhood.

My message to my friend is that each time you leave yr house, make sure the gate is closed properly and the dog is in the house before you leave - otherwise leash the dog in the house so that it will not dash out of the house when the gate is opened

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 7:49 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SMEAGOL] Beagle missing in Medan Damansara area- Jalan Kasah- Linus has been found! [In reply to] Can't Post

Congratulations to you! So happy to see the happy ending. I wish i could have the same good luck as you to get my MiMi back. Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

SMEAGOL
Novice

Mar 4, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Beagle missing in Medan Damansara area- Jalan Kasah- Linus has been found! [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope you will find yr dog. I know the feeling when our pets are lost - we will always be worrying whether it is well and taken care of.

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 10:12 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1370 views)
Shortcut

Smilewow,

congrats to u and ur fren's family.....God must have blessed both the dog and the owner Smile

take better care of Linus Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 10:28 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1368 views)
Shortcut

Yes, thanks for understanding me. I always worry about MiMi. She is a queen in my house. Hopefully, whoever is keeping her now can treat her the same. I really miss her.....my little baby Frown

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 5, 2004, 6:46 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1352 views)
Shortcut

congrats. another happy ending!! SmileSmile

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my