First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 3:25 AM

Post #26 of 55 (3268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Donn] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi donn,

my heart poured out when i read bout Colt. hope God'll guide her back into ur arms asap n reunite both of u.Stay strong & never give up hope

i believe u stand a better chance after publishing in the newspaper.

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 10:43 PM

Post #27 of 55 (3259 views)
Shortcut

hi donn!

i've read your article in the papers yesterday..din know that you're a member here. anyway, do keep us updated on the things that you're doing and let us know, IN ANY WAYS, how we are able to help. i would really really like to expose the syndicate that is operating on stealing pedigree dogs and selling them off. those bastards....rot in hell!! MadMad

anyway, keep up the good work. may colt come back to you soon. and just shout out if you need ANYTHING. anything at all.

cheers.

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

Donn
Novice

Feb 21, 2004, 12:10 AM

Post #28 of 55 (3254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Peter

Hi all my fellow dog lover friends,

Yes - I am glad I have made some progress - I have so much to share with you all. There is so much we all need to do to protect our children. I have found people who have actually SEEN the areas where pedigree dogs - 70-80 of them all kept in one fenced up area are taken after they are stolen.There is a place near Tanjung Rambutan where at night a boat takes the dogs to Thailand if they are not bought locally. The syndicate operates up to Johor, Seremban, Ipoh. I have to urge all of you who are missing dogs to please make a police report - even if it was one or two months ago - MAKE a report now.The police do not think missing/stolen dogs is high priority, but this will take time and work and I now have a an ex-cop who is also a dog lover who has gone through finding his stolen dogs and getting them back, so he is helping me, so the police have to listen.This is the time for all of you to make a noise - so please go to the station in your area this evening and make your report. I will keep you all posted from here on. Also - check out this email I found on a yahoo group about dog and cat meat being sold at the Pudu market - can someone here please check this out and verify this and let the group know? Thanks - Donna.

From a yahoo group - Ahyo this is good luck. You gave it to paws! There is an alternative next time. You can sell it at the Pudu Market. There is a stall that sells their meat. Also I hear they are looking for black dog meat male. I think it better to sell it to them as PAWS will be putting it to sleep any way, so for being a good soul you can get paid. Not only that it will get rid of the POO problem.

Cats Rm 9.00

Kittens 3.00

Dogs Rm20.00

Puppies Rm 10.00

Black Dogs Rm50.00

Bitches Not wanted

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 12:44 AM

Post #29 of 55 (3251 views)
Shortcut

Hi Donna,

Do you mind to share with me how did the ex-cop able to recover his stolen dog? Did you make a police report already? How did the police react to you? My MiMi is being stolen for 3 mths already, i don't know whether they will accept my case or not.

Huh? Tanjung Rambutan? How can i go there to check.....so far. I really wish my MiMi is not there or has been sent to Thailand. For what purpose?

I used to look around my MiMi at Pudu Market (is it the one at Jln Pasar?). I didn't see anybody is selling cat or dog meat. I have asked around, they said they only saw some people is selling mongrel puppy once a while. They never saw any pure breed dog is on sale. I think this possibility is very low.

Donna, pls share with me, what should i do now? How is the ex-cop helping you now? Pls! Thanks.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

(This post was edited by shlee on Feb 21, 2004, 12:52 AM)

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 12:44 AM

Post #30 of 55 (3251 views)
Shortcut

really? ppl who have actually seen where the dogs were placed?? man... but good news that you have an ex-cop who loves dogs with you...at least ppl would listen to him. do keep us updated with any news. and how at all we could help in any way.

oh...and that is so sick and disgusting!! MadMad dog meat??? djkafjkkkds#@@$((%%T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 21, 2004, 1:02 AM

Post #31 of 55 (3250 views)
Shortcut

hi donn,
i saw ppl selling mongrel puppies in Pudu Market...but its alive pups...the purpose of selling, i relly dont know....

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 21, 2004, 1:17 AM

Post #32 of 55 (3248 views)
Shortcut

y dont those ppl who know about the news & the place in Tanjung Rambutan report 2 the police??
Tink tey should take action if tas true....

pei02
Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2004, 3:49 AM

Post #33 of 55 (3243 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Donn,
I had already made the poloice report at MPAJ, BUT
they seems like not interested at all. Frown
I really hope your friend can help us.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 21, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #34 of 55 (3239 views)
Shortcut

hi donna,

i read bout colt yesterday. hope you'll recover colt asap. hope all of us will recover our missing dogs!!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 23, 2004, 8:54 AM

Post #35 of 55 (3230 views)
Shortcut

hi donn

sincerely hope you find Colt back coz you both deserve each other. other than the Star and NST, did you had articles published in chinese newspapers as well? if you hadn't do consider about it coz he might be in a chinese educated family.

perhaps you should consider offering reward as well? might be a good way to lure ppl to return colt back. and a color photo will do good for reference, coz i have no idea whether colt is a dark brown/beige/white retriever from that B & W photo.

good luck finding him. think he's easy to recognize from the white markings on his face. i'll keep an eye for u.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2004, 8:30 PM

Post #36 of 55 (3225 views)
Shortcut

I read about your colt's story in d star, i feel d same way too but dunno how 2 express it in words....U R TRUELY GREAT, i salute u for ur efforts.

About selling dog meat n d syndicates, tat's scary man, i'm so damn worry now, hopefully my doggie is not among them....pray pray pray.....sigh!

Mi|O^
New User

Feb 29, 2004, 10:14 AM

Post #37 of 55 (3201 views)
Shortcut

Hello Donna! its Laura here, called you up a few days ago.

And hello everyone.After reading Donna's article in the papers,i feel that people like us should really get together and take good actions because with great man-power comes great results.

I lost my dog 1 year & 2months ago on January 1st 2003.It was the saddest time of my life, i felt exactly the same way as Donna felt. if you could recall, it was raining heavilly on that day, usually,during such weather, she would come to me and seek refuge under my arms.Sadly, i wasn't at home that day and i believe she sat out to find for me.it was the day i received my PMR results...i prayed and asked god,if he could return my dear Barbie and take away all my 6 A's.Barbie is not only a pet to me, but my sister whom i have loved so much for 7 long years.It was like loosing a big part of my heart.We received many phone calls about her whereabouts,she was so near, yet so far.My mum & I kept searching for her continuously for 3 months...i still think she could be around the neighbourhood,but its not that easy to find for such a small dog. I pray each day, that god would keep her safe and warm...that someone would love her and understand her...that one sweet day, i would see her again.If you so happended to have seen a miniature border collie around your neighbourhood before,...please inform me.

Name answers to : Barbie Breed : Miniature Border Collie (Black & white)She is not a common breed Sex : Female ( picture will be updated soon )

People... i've done a great mistake and i hope all you dog owners out there wouldn't make the same mistake. PLease do fence your gates,because by doing this, wheter your dog decides to run away, go out to explore the world or is a sight for dog snatchers...fencing your gates will prevent all these.And give your dog a collar with YOUR details on it so that whoever who finds your dog will get to contact you.

Donna, your actions have brought many of us forward...my mum asks if you could do the same (advertise in the papers) for our lost dog...do contact me if you could...thanks alot!

Donn
Novice

Mar 1, 2004, 7:51 PM

Post #38 of 55 (3189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mi|O^] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Laura and all my fellow sufferers,

Education, education, education! With all the talk about dogs and the MPSJ ruling, this is really the time to get up and do something. Laura is right - we need to have more voices speaking up for them.

There are some other rules which I have been stressing here -

1. Make a police report - Stolen dogs are BIG business here. We want to police to know we know and that we take it seriously. If they only get one report in 3 months, they will never take it seriously.

2.Do not offer rewards - it's a long road but as long as owners send a message that their dogs are a commodity worth money, people will see them that way. I know how desperate we are for our pets, but be smart and appeal to the conscience as a first step - not financial reward.

3. Yes all us owners need to be more responsible - I think we all feel guilty cos we did or did not do something that would have prevented our dogs from going missing/getting stolen.

There is a lot people can do and there are groups getting together to do this. I have suggested keeping in touch with the SPCA and MNAWF, do volunteer work, etc. It's not a problem we can solve overnight but we have to start here.

erickoh33
Novice

Mar 1, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #39 of 55 (3186 views)
Shortcut

thank you so much for bringing up this!!! i also have just lost 2 dogs-jack russell terrier and labrador..both of them are males..they ran out from house and we suspect that they wont be going far from here..maybe those people who are staying here has keep them..i miss them so much..we have actually giving out flyers in our are, section 16, pj behind eastin hotel but there is no reply yet so far..we also have been driving around our neighborhood to check out!!

i really hope that we can take action or educate those people who has taken others peoples' dog as their pet!!

Donn
Novice

Mar 1, 2004, 10:26 PM

Post #40 of 55 (3185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [erickoh33] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Eric,

When did this happen? How old are they? I need to tell you all that sometimes even though it is because of our own carelessness and negligence our dogs run out - they can still be stolen after - either by the syndicates or by other people who find a pedigree and keep them quietly. Either way, a police report will help in the instant you ever come across your dog again.For those of you who do not know, if you /your parents have bought home insurance for the building - some insurance companies also cover the loss of a pedigree pet by theft or death (you need to produce Pedigree cert, police report or death notice) to a varying degree of a couple of hundred.

The point is we need to make people take our pets seriously - whether they are pet lovers or not. Would anyone dream of keeping someone's kid then selling it back to the parents? No right? In Australia, NZ, the States - you can leave your pet tied to a pole and go shop or buy yr books and rent your videos and no one would dream of unleashing and taking it away.

Another thing we cannot deny is that the price of Pedigee dogs at pet shops are exorbitant. This is also another reason people keep a pedigree or resell it, or steal them. So stop buying from pet shops - there are other ways to get pedigree dogs - or if you just want a pet for love and to love you back, always, always check PAWS, SPCA, the pounds first.

Small steps...but very necessary in the long run to start changing things...maybe all of us with missing/stolen dogs should meet and talk.

nooning
K9 Kaki

Mar 2, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #41 of 55 (3170 views)
Shortcut

Hi Donna,

just read ur 3rd article(is it d 3rd???) 2 day, my eyes moist again.

I really do wish u all d luck 4 colt 2 come back 2 u, both of u need each other that much.

U've thought me nvr ever take 4 granted 4 wat we hav now. I'm always grateful n blessed when my dog greets me every morning wit his wet nose n show all d excitement when i come home. I've truly learn alot fm ur articles.

ya, lot's of desparate owners do offer rewards "with NO questions asked" as long as their beloved comes back 2 them. Sigh.....can't blame them but this will really caused more dogs "kidnap & ransom" case.
D most disgusted part is that cops dun think dognapping cases r no big deal. This really pisses me off. They r allowing dognappers 2 laugh all d way 2 d bank by doin dirty n inhumane "jobs".

lastly, thx thx n thx again 4 ur lovely articles, hope 4 d best 4 u n take care.

Donn
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 2:45 AM

Post #42 of 55 (3162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm glad the articles made a difference for you. If at least, this whole incident teaches me and a few other people lessons, then in Colt's name, good has been done perhaps for toher dogs or other pets. Every experience must have a lesson and the more teachings we can all get out of this, the more good we could do for our pets. We all know we have to learn to be more responsible, less careless, more attentive, take less for granted, be more patient with them, give them more time, more hugs, more love, more pats, take them out, walk them, feed them properly, do research, learn about them and their needs and wants, know their body language, make sure they are healthy, allow them to grow older well...and it all goes on...but it's what every caring responsible pet owner should know and do because unlike kids that ultimately grow up and gain more independance, our pets are forever our helpless babies, depending on us till the day they die.

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #43 of 55 (3159 views)
Shortcut

hi donn.

i read your article in the papers again today and i sincerely hope for the best for colt and that you find him really really soon. dawn brings hope to all of us...and hope is what we need.

keep us updated on any news. Smile i'll pray for you and colt and everyone else who had lost their beloved dogs.

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2004, 4:18 AM

Post #44 of 55 (3108 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

i recently lost a dog and i found him after praying very hard. he came back to the house. i can understand how miserable it feels for losing a dog. i keep all my dogs inside the house and am only allow them to go out from the house under supervision. this is the safest measure to keep away from kipnapper. but i would think some of the missing cases is not due to kipnapper but negligence. during the course of me finding my lost dog, i came across of some nice breed wondering around and lost. fyi, all my dogs are adopted from street and they r all mongrel. keeping them inside the house is the only way to make sure they dont end up miserable in the street and starve to death or any other mishaps. perhaps u can try to find ur lost dog at places like Paws or spca. u never know. i seriously doubt that ppl would find a dog having much commercial value esp if they r bigger than a puppy. (it may sound offending for those who lost thier beloved dogs)

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

May 16, 2004, 9:12 AM

Post #45 of 55 (2982 views)
Shortcut

hi Donn,

i went to spca today. they found a male GR. not sure if he's colt. do check it out kay?? good luck!!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

pei02
Enthusiast

May 16, 2004, 6:44 PM

Post #46 of 55 (2976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ppl,

Do check out at the Aie Panas Shelter, I saw a mini spinzher(brown) this morning when I m sending the cat behind my hoyse for spaying.

There was a mongrel just gave birth with 7 white puppies. Their eyes still close, and they r all wet bcos of the man there washing the cage, just splash the water in only. And also some spitzs.

Anybody lost their dog may go there and hav a look.

That ms look like yuenyuen's dogs', I means the color.

(This post was edited by pei02 on May 16, 2004, 8:55 PM)

shlee
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #47 of 55 (2970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Pei02,

May i know where is the Aie Panas Shelter? Is it an animal shelter like SPCA and PAWS?

pei02
Enthusiast

May 16, 2004, 10:31 PM

Post #48 of 55 (2967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, is Air Panas,setapak.

U can get the map from the spca column.

Is a spay-Neuter Clinic. Jabatan Kesihatan DBKL, Jalan Air Jeneh, Setapak.

Tel : 40211682 Or 0122581041 Dc. Krishnan.

shlee
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 5:39 PM

Post #49 of 55 (2946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your info. I will check it out later. Smile

Donn
Novice

May 17, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #50 of 55 (2944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Attention all those with missing dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for alerting me.In fact, the SPCA called me on Friday and we were all SO hopeful cos this GR was also male, also found in Subang....I drove like a maniac there - crying and praying all the way, but unfortunately, it was not Colt.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my