HIyee All, Newbie on board !

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 11, 2004, 5:57 PM

Post #51 of 59 (267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [c-c] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

bought shalom from a lady we met at a car showroom....she is ok except for inherited skin prob...Frown

...it took lotsa coxing from the time i took her home at 7 weeks. basically she first bit everything but must have resigned herself to fate that "mummy has to clean me daily. might as well let mummy do what she wants....no point struggling"

now she is 4.5 mths...she is more stabel during her grooming sessions...unless daddy is standing behind me...then she goes gila...wants to play with him. he allows her to chew his hand...play wrestling...that's why she only goes to him for play and treats. anything else, she stays with mummy...sadly even when i'm in the shower...

she's lovely to be with...no matter how tired i am and grumbling on my way home that i have to clean her bathroom etc etc...see her face...aiyah...what teh heck...there is shalom waiting for me....tired not tired, also clean up and play with her...go walkies...if it is raining, we walk up the steps from ground to 7th floor lor...

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Mar 11, 2004, 6:21 PM

Post #52 of 59 (267 views)
Shortcut

welcome aboard!!!

Wink Have fun!!
Meme

odie moves MY world!

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 11, 2004, 7:08 PM

Post #53 of 59 (267 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoyo, They r torturing the dog leh.. Poor thing!! Dog doesn't look like one..heheheheCrazy
But I saw one at the saloon I used to visit. They dyed the poodle ears to multicolor. Gosh. Looks funny!!

Better don't do anything to them lor. Jz to avoid them from any side effect in future..

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

dpelican

Mar 12, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #54 of 59 (265 views)
Shortcut

Alo CC, welcome to the forum...looks like you've already got yourself accustomed to the members already.....have fun and take care.......enjoy yourself..Cool

c-c
Novice

Mar 16, 2004, 5:04 PM

Post #55 of 59 (261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

aww... the pic in the photo is so cute.. another dog of urs?? so adorable... who is she/he?? still haven wash my dog's pic yet... alot more films to go... dun have digi cam mah... use the old fashion wan... Laugh

7th floor?? u mean u stay in apartment?? pets allowed ar?? the management or neighbour complain??

been quite busy lately with work... some more doggie giving me problem... nowadays she go crazy liao... run here and there and knock into tables and chairs... dunno what she wants.,...
some more jump up and down from the cushion... nickname her 'crazy dog'....Laugh ...
worst, she will eat anything she founf on the floor... from the insect crawling to insects flying... she oso will chase the cockcroach or lizard... Crazy

c-c
Novice

Mar 16, 2004, 5:54 PM

Post #56 of 59 (259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dpelican] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

hiye... nice meeting u dpelican... sorry for unprompt reply... busy lately with work lar ..

how is everything?? i own a black doggie named sabrina, 4 months... slim and tall fella... getting bigger as day passes by... duno what breed... Laugh ... but very notty fella... drives me up the wall sometimes...

crave to eat anything but not her own dog food.., loves to bite that is visible to her... cushion, blanket, clothes, broom, mop, teddy bear (the bear broke into pieces).. u name it lar.. she has her mark everywhere.. Laugh she oso like knocking into chairs and tables ..Crazy... dun ask me why.... oh yeah.. she definately hates bathing...

tell me about ur doggie .... i love to hear stories... Laugh

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2004, 7:16 PM

Post #57 of 59 (257 views)
Shortcut

that's also shalom...2 weeks after we shaved her bald to the skin....pink piggy look.

now her fur has grown back...i know its kinda bad to post that pic but i was juts looking thru her pics yesterday...could help putting up the one u see with her fav winnie.

ur running around...is it the 5 min madness? anyway, you may want to consider crating...never know what poisonous item can get into fur baby's stomach when you are not looking.

the biting wld stop...but u have to be strict with themlah...shalom initially did that too...but now ok liao...smack her mouth and said "NO"...

as for being in the apt...so far no complains from mgmt or neighbours. she is not the yelpy type plus i pick her poo every time i take her out. but i don;t know how long this will last since a teerriblee shih tzu owner is letting his pooch poo everywhere and does not bother to pick up after his dog.

i can only clean up after him if i walk a certain path and so happen to see pooh...but elsewhere that i so happened not to walk..macam mana? hubby also complain that if i keep picking up...the man will not see that he is doing something wrong...but if i don't pick then ppl will complain that we doggie owners are so terrible...let doggie pooh everywhere. sigh...btw the devil and the deep.

and i worry that ppl will also complain soo as his doggie is noisy...can bark anytime of teh day...they are on the 5th floor...so can hear from the ground floor somemore!

sigh.......

c-c
Novice

Mar 16, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #58 of 59 (255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hie strawhoney !!!... nice meeting u... strawhoney.. ur nick name or ur doggie's name?? Smile

is that ur dog? a golden retriever?? beautiful looking fella... tell me more about ur doggie...

i have one only.. black colour, 4 months... adopted from spca... when i fisrt took her home, it was peaceful and adorable... as she grew accustomed to the house and environment, start lah her true colours... Laugh

she will give u that 'innocent' kind of look when she did something wrong, hoping that i dun notice her michivoius act... she starts to change fur, getting coarse... is it normal?? and she also shed alot.. one comb of her fur, a bunch of hair came off easily.. hope its nothing serious.... Crazy

anyways, i love having her around me... Laugh

cheers!

c-c
Novice

Mar 23, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #59 of 59 (246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

ahh... finally got my doggie's pic... not the best shot though.. :)) ... aiyah.. she keeps moving around.. wasted so many of my films.... Unsure .. this one pic oso very hard to take... i had to grab her bone and put it on top to attract her attention and quickily snap the pic before she jumps on the camera... Crazy....

yup, i went to MIPE lar... saw one beagle there.. very cute... cannot tahan...think 7 weeks nia... double marking, beige and white.. unlike the normal markings... but expensive lor... Crazy pocket sure dry wan... 1.6 k... wuiyoh...

did u go for MIPE also??

my sabrina no longer sleeps with me .. Frown .. she rather sleeps under the table or sofa in my living room... everytime i bring her in my room, she will scream and bark at the door... i cannot tahan, let her out... she straight away find her spot under the table or sofa... Frown so sad.... it makes me feels that she no longer attached to me...

she prefers boys though.. Shocked ... hehhehe.. vain lar she!!! ..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my