First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 7:21 PM

Post #1 of 187 (37222 views)
Shortcut
Christmas Dress-up Party Can't Post

Hi there,

After our recent successful outing in Kota Kemuning. There are numerous requests to have a fun party.. Since, Christmas/New Year is coming soon. We could host another Christmas Dress-up party for our furkids. The venue is not confirmed though. But the tentative date/time would be 21/Dec @ 9 a.m. ... Meanwhile, pls. start to think how to 'decorate' ur furkid(s)! Wink

Appreciate any suggestion...

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

(This post was edited by cdmoo on Dec 3, 2002, 7:21 PM)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2002, 7:30 PM

Post #2 of 187 (37216 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Woh...woh...3 more weeks from now. What about PD as what jason and khoo mentioned in the other thread. But KK is just fine with me. Hope that Bonney wouldn't get "rape" by Rex. CrazyWinkTongue heheh just kidding.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 7:44 PM

Post #3 of 187 (37213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

Up to majority, I'm ok with either place.. Smile. So, does it mean the prefered venue must close to the water ( sea, lake, river, stream ) Wink ?

I wouldn't use 'rape' .. but more on 'molest / stroking' .. Smile . Hope to see Bonney in this gathering.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

boon
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2002, 8:08 PM

Post #4 of 187 (37206 views)
Shortcut

TongueBlushWinkHehhee....then OK 'molest'. I'm OK, not a problem for me. As long as i can get a few more days off. Hopefully my boss will let me off again. Bless me !!!CrazyLaugh

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Dec 3, 2002, 8:09 PM

Post #5 of 187 (37205 views)
Shortcut

There are pros and cons. KK is a lovely place for dogs to go off leash and we're familiar with the area. But most of our dogs have not experience the beach and the sea. That would be something interesting. However, the drawback here is identifying a place in PD that's suitable. That would take half of our time searching for a place when we're there unless someone could positively identify one. Simple bar-b-q at the beach..wow..that would be nice. Lets hear from the rest.

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 8:13 PM

Post #6 of 187 (37204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes pls do bring Bonney along this time....maybe Bonney can "ungay" Rex hahahaha....but then Biscuit wud be so lonely then Unsure

boon
Doggyman

Dec 3, 2002, 8:20 PM

Post #7 of 187 (37200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ginl,

OK, no problem....hahaha 'ungay'....heheh if Moo don mind, we can have a "weird male/female/gay" show to entertain all of us....hahahah...3 dogs in a show....yukkkkkkTongueCool

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 8:23 PM

Post #8 of 187 (37199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Either PD or KK wud be fine but IMO if we were to go to PD, dressing up the furkids will not be such a good idea (?)...firstly they'll get wet, sandy and dirty in no time and secondly it'll be too hot at the beach for them to be in clothes.....PD will be a good choice for those who hv not brought their furkids to the beach before and wanna experience it but most likely dogs will hv to be on leash, unless there's a secluded area where there are hardly anyone else around?

As for KK, chances are there will not be as many ppl as in the beach so we can hv a dress up and dogs get to run free.

Oh one more thing.....if your dog has ingested too much of sea water he may hv diarrhea but this will only last a day mostly....I've experienced once the same day on the beach itself my dog poo'd watery poo...a bit here and there all over the beach and I ended up having a hard time cleaning after him coz the poo is very watery....so be prepared to bring lots of plastic bags to pick up their mess.

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 9:28 PM

Post #9 of 187 (37191 views)
Shortcut

hi moo,
count me in.....this time nous ,rex and booney will see who molest who...hahahahaSmileWink and not forget also biscuit.........

regards
kangser and nous

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2002, 9:34 PM

Post #10 of 187 (37190 views)
Shortcut

hi jason,
actually go to PD also is a good idea...but won't be quite hard to book a bungalow at this holidays sessions.....SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Dec 3, 2002, 9:55 PM

Post #11 of 187 (37187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

wkser, thinking of a day's trip. At least the dogs can experience the sand and the sea. Just a suggestion to see the response. Otherwise KK is still the best venue. Let the majority decide. Cheers

cyphang
Canine Addict

Dec 3, 2002, 11:27 PM

Post #12 of 187 (37179 views)
Shortcut

KK is a good place to let the dogs run around...but what about the "Dilarang membawa masuk binatang tanpa kebenaran" sign? Guess we will just ignore and pretent the sign is not there ha? Hehe....*grin* Wink
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 12:03 AM

Post #13 of 187 (37173 views)
Shortcut

hi jason,
count me in a also for the PD trip .....SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

kbs
Enthusiast

Dec 4, 2002, 1:33 AM

Post #14 of 187 (37166 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Count me and snuffy in too for the PD or KK party.

Regards,
KBS

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 5:09 AM

Post #15 of 187 (37156 views)
Shortcut

KK sounds good to me. 21st Dec ok also. But you think we should maybe go earlier so it's not so hot for our furkids (and us also!) ?? unless too early on a Saturday morning for most people?

PD sounds fun, but a bit far for me... maybe next year when Brinkley's grown up a bit and we can bring her too.

As for dressing up, errr... Luckey doesnt like clothes, but we'll see what we can come up with. Maybe a ponsietta collar . LaughLaugh

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 5:52 AM

Post #16 of 187 (37153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Luckey,

I don't mind to be early (I'm a morning person..) Smile . It's only 10-15 mins walk from my house anyway..

As what Jason pointed out, we need to identify a secluded spot in PD.. which is quite tough given limited time. ..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 4, 2002, 6:56 AM

Post #17 of 187 (37148 views)
Shortcut

DEC 21 is fine for me. PUG and CORGI Team will be there.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

melanie
Enthusiast

Dec 4, 2002, 4:42 PM

Post #18 of 187 (37139 views)
Shortcut

Good morning!

Indeed another happening eventsCool

KK is fine for me and kiddi...As for PD, I think it will be difficult for us coz quite far and hot!!!

Just my personal opinion...lets vote!

EEhooo

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 5:13 PM

Post #19 of 187 (37132 views)
Shortcut

hi,
early morning no problem.....i think earlier morning the air is fresher.......SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Dec 4, 2002, 9:09 PM

Post #20 of 187 (37119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

Happy to see u all purpose another party for our furkids, but why the date is set on saturday again?Frown

coz, saturday is a normal working day right? i dun think we can always apply leave to attend the party! why not we set the date on Sunday (coz is a holiday for most of us right?)

regards,Unsure
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2002, 9:49 PM

Post #21 of 187 (37114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Serene,

There are some members who need to bring their doggies for MKA training on Sundays ( 4 - 6 pm) . The furkids will be worn-out after the gathering, which probably ends @ noon, and hence , probably too tired for the afternoon training. Hence, Saturday was suggested as a better day to have gathering.

Not too sure if 22/Dec (Sunday) is a training day. If so, then the gathering has to be Sat. (21/Dec).

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

kbs
Enthusiast

Dec 5, 2002, 2:45 AM

Post #22 of 187 (37098 views)
Shortcut

If sunday is a training day, then I would go for Saturday too.

Regards,
KBS

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 5:57 AM

Post #23 of 187 (37090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes i think that Sunday is a training day... would prefer it on a saturday coz Luckey still young and gets zonked by these outings (altho she adores them!)

I might get my cousin to bring Juno too, so Juno doesnt feel left out :) Smile

luckey
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2002, 5:59 AM

Post #24 of 187 (37089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Christmas Dress-up Party [In reply to] Can't Post

cool! so we can all vote and decide on venue AND time Smile and nous is defintiely joining us this time?

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Dec 5, 2002, 6:50 AM

Post #25 of 187 (37085 views)
Shortcut

Ooo.. sounds like great fun! But PD would be way too far for me!

-= Tisha =-

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my