Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj

amelia
New User

Feb 23, 2004, 4:37 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2291 views)
Shortcut
2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj Can't Post

2 of my dogs were lost here in section 16 pj-golden brown labrador(male) & jack russell terrier(male) since 9 february 2004..whoever has seen any one of my dogs here please contact me-Amelia Kong at 013-3972687...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2004, 8:44 AM

Post #2 of 11 (2280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amelia] 2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amelia Smile

So sorry to hear the news... how did both dog also go missing?... was the gate opened?... no one at home?... any pics to help id?...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

erickoh33
Novice

Feb 23, 2004, 8:53 AM

Post #3 of 11 (2277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] 2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

This is eric, Amelia's friend. our dog escaped from home once the front door open at Damansara section 16. it is at aroung 5:30pm on Feb 9th monday. JRT picture is attached, I don't have labrador's pic. no id tag.Frown
Attachments: toby.jpg (177 KB)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2004, 6:35 PM

Post #4 of 11 (2272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [erickoh33] 2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi erick Smile

oh dear Shocked... your JRT looks so beautiful and nice... I hope you find it soon... have you tried asking your neighbours... maybe someone took it in... I really hope that no one stole it as its such a beautiful dog... you n your friend must be really heart broken... to loose not 1 but 2 dogs... are the dogs male or female?... do try and do not give up hope... I'll look out and try to spread the word around for you guys... really hope your furkids will come home soon...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #5 of 11 (2267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amelia] 2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, lost 2 doggie at d same time, poor u.....do watever u can n don give up okay.....all d best in luck.

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Feb 24, 2004, 1:11 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2260 views)
Shortcut

hai amelia, sorry to hear this new... hope they will be back soon.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 24, 2004, 3:36 AM

Post #7 of 11 (2257 views)
Shortcut

hi amelia,

i stay around your area. will keep an eye.
anyway, keep your spirit up,kay?

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2004, 5:08 AM

Post #8 of 11 (2253 views)
Shortcut

hi amelia & eric,

never give u hope..keep on searching...

we hope u'll unite soon

erickoh33
Novice

Feb 24, 2004, 5:51 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] 2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

will put on flyer within this few days near by our area. If anyone got any clue, please contact us, by replying here. we will check this forum everyday.

Amelia & Eric

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2004, 7:10 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [erickoh33] 2 dogs-labrador & jack russell terrier lost in section 16 pj [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry for your lost. I understand your feeling coz i'm suffering the same here. Don't give up any possibility. Besides distributing your flyers around your neighbour, better make your move to Puchong Pound, PAWS and SPCA. Do both of your doggie got microchip? If yes, you can notify all of the nearby pet and vet shops. Do spend sometimes to go around your garden again and again. I think most likely someone have found your doggie and kept them since they are so pretty and adorable. I think you are standing a higher chance to get back your doggie. Not like my case, my MiMi is being stolen, so i really got no idea where is she now, where is she resold to.....i really miss her for everyday and every moment. Hence, i won't stop looking her around. I believe that, one day later i'm sure can reunite with my baby. I will keep an eye on your doggie too.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

zemin084
New User

Feb 27, 2004, 11:48 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2210 views)
Shortcut

Amelia ,

Don give up ..... Unsure

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my