Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My Beagle is missing!!!

cjming
Novice

Feb 21, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #1 of 15 (2638 views)
Shortcut
My Beagle is missing!!! Can't Post

I lost my baby beagle yesterday (most probably stolen), 20/2/04 in the morning in Tmn Sri Endah ,Sri Petaling.
He's a 1 yo Beagle , Tri-Color with very distinctive pattern. Im deeply depressed over his lost because he's like a son to me.He's the only one I can seek comfort whenever I feel sad or in bad moodFrown.
We wept when my mom mentioned about how he'll be treated if he's currently in someone captivity because he is very pampered fellaUnsure.
Now all I can do is inform the vets and pet shop onwers in my neighborhood.Any help really appreciated!!
Please contact me at 012-6199277 (Robby) .
Many Thanks !!
Attachments: bani1.jpg (60.9 KB)
  bani2.jpg (83.0 KB)
  bani3.jpg (60.5 KB)
  Bani5.JPG (57.0 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 22, 2004, 6:37 AM

Post #2 of 15 (2618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cjming] My Beagle is missing!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dear,

I'm very sorry for your lost. I can understand u well coz i'm suffering the same here. One of my lovely puppies is being stolen about 3 mths ago. I'm very sad of it.....even now i still miss her so much. Don't lose hope. I would never stop looking for my baby!

Btw, how did ur baby get stolen?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

cjming
Novice

Feb 22, 2004, 9:27 AM

Post #3 of 15 (2611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] My Beagle is missing!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

He has escaped on several occasions but we always managed to find him as he don't stray far.( He does know his way home even if we cant find him)
This time my dad went to look for him the moment he ran out.Unfortunately within minutes my dog was out of sight.
We searched the whole area.. even drove a kilometer range to search for him.
Later we suspected it could be the dog catcher(or maybe some passerby) because we have spotted dog catcher in the morning before.

So without giving much thought I contacted the DBKL and subsequently they told me my area was handled by "privatised dog catcher"??
Later we visited the dog pound hoping that there's still chance. To my dismay, the person in charge informed us that any "good ones" captured will most probably be sold before even reaching the pound by the unscrouplus catcher.Sigh!!!Unsure
Hence i ve concluded that either a passerby or dog catcher kidnapped my baby beagle!!

I am so dejected now and constantly worry about his current welfare!
I just wished he dont endup with those lousy dog breeder that I ve encountered, they treat dogs like in chicken barn....!Pathetic!

Ok anyway thanks for sharing!!!

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Feb 22, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #4 of 15 (2604 views)
Shortcut

so sorry for u n i hope u'll reunited with ur doggie soon mate, i lost my furkid too......sigh...tw, ur doggie is really cute man......all d best in lucks

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2004, 1:28 AM

Post #5 of 15 (2597 views)
Shortcut

Since your doggie is a pure breed dog, so the possibiliy is someone might find your doggie and keep him now. Did you distribute your flyers around your neighbours? They might return your doggie after read your flyers. Besides that, try out as many pet shop as you can. I heard some pure breed dogs are stolen, and then resell them in pet shop. Just try any possibility! I will pray hard for both of us. I also miss my MiMi very much too! Don't give up!

cjming
Novice

Feb 23, 2004, 9:55 AM

Post #6 of 15 (2592 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the support and sharing,I deeply appreciated it!!
I just can not bear another day without my baby beagle..my heart really hurts every
seconds I thought about him!!Unsure
I'll try whatever I can to trace him back!!!
Anyway, best of luck to all you folks as well!!!
Hope your furkids will return someday!!
Thanks!!

Robby

hyenyen
Dog Kichi

Feb 24, 2004, 5:10 PM

Post #7 of 15 (2580 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i feel sorry to hear tat your dog went missing, but most probably your dog get stolen because its happening in morning. Last time, one of my neighbour's minpin also get stolen in morning. I hope you could find your dog back, try to distribute your missing dog details to your friends via emails because its spread very fast and quite effective but you must prepare because you may receive joker calling your hp tat u gave. Wish you good luck and hope you could reunite together with your baby beagle.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #8 of 15 (2573 views)
Shortcut

I could understand u well. I'm the same here, whenever i think of my MiMi, i will feel very pain in my heart. It has been 3 mths already, but everything for her is still very fresh in my mind. I just can't stop thinking of her everyday. She is my little baby.....Frown

Hence, we can't give up! I'm sure one day later we will able to reunite with our lovely baby if we keep looking them around.

cjming
Novice

Feb 26, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #9 of 15 (2557 views)
Shortcut

You know what, yesterday my mother told me she saw a big Rottweiler roaming freely in my neighborhood.I was not around to check
but this definitely gonna lure more dognapper to my area lar...I just wish the owner realised his/her
dog is on the loose !Never saw the dog before in my ngbhood.
Anyway, I would like to epxress my gratitude to Donn for taking the time and effort to contact me.
Many thanks for the invaluable advices as well!!!
I'll never give up hope on my baby beagle!!!

Robby

carmine

Feb 26, 2004, 6:47 AM

Post #10 of 15 (2551 views)
Shortcut

Dear Robby,

I can never imagine a day without my Beagle, and I know how you feel now. I will help you to spread the news via e-mail. Hopefully someone will find Boni soon ! I will pray for him everyday.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2004, 4:49 PM

Post #11 of 15 (2545 views)
Shortcut

What did Donna share with u? Any action u r going to take to find ur baby again? Yes, no doubt that, the dog napping cases is very serious these days. I still 4 dogs with me now. They are MiMi's parents, sister and brother. Sometimes i really worry about them. I really can't stand of losing anyone of them again. But i would not give up. I will still keep looking my MiMi around.

cjming
Novice

Feb 27, 2004, 12:04 AM

Post #12 of 15 (2531 views)
Shortcut

Wah you so are lucky to have 4 dogs,shlee!!!
Ok update!!Today morning I saw another one running around unattended..this time it's a Chihuahua...sigh wished it was my baby!!

Anyway,what Donna told me was the first step is make a police report.The authority may not take this very seriously,but just make it count. I went to two police stations just to make a report. When I was in Brickfields P.station, the officer gave me the I-got-better-things-to-do-than-this look (as expected!!)upon telling him that Im reporting for missing dog.

Donna also advised never ever presents any reward on your flyer/notice.Also try spreading
the news around your friends, it works faster!!
OK hope it helps!!!Thanks

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2004, 12:12 AM

Post #13 of 15 (2529 views)
Shortcut

Frankly speaking, i never trust our M'sia police before. Not only for our dog. Last time when i made a report for my wallet being stolen and being snatched, they also responded like "your one is small issue only, no need to border so much". I was so disappointed with them. So, how am i dare to report to them for my dog being stolen? They must laugh at me.....Mad

I don't know the reason why Donna disagreed by not putting any reward in our flyer. But for my point of view, i encouraged to do that. My intention is to attract those people who steal my baby away or who is keeping my baby now is willing to return her to me in order to get the reward! Besides that, perhap somebody saw my doggie will inform me immediately due to the reward too. Don't u agree with me?

Yes, maybe i'm luckier than u. Coz i still got 4 dogs with me. They have somehow reduced my sadness when losing my MiMi, but no matter how, i still miss my MiMi very much and i would never stop looking for her.

You too, don't lose hope and keep up your effort to get back ur baby!

(This post was edited by shlee on Feb 27, 2004, 12:37 AM)

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Feb 29, 2004, 6:58 AM

Post #14 of 15 (2512 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, i am so sorry for this..

well, i live around sri petaling area, in fact in bukit jalil.

There is once i went to carrefour and saw a dog there, a pure breed one, i think is Miniature pinscher, she/he is trying to cross the road, and sudd. someone took her/he.

Well, becareful in tat area, ppl might steal our dog.. and security is not so good there... Unsure
+ I Like to Sleep Like a Lamb~!!!+

cjming
Novice

Mar 6, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #15 of 15 (2479 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fweeyi] My Beagle is missing!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi..Sorry I didnt reply soon..very busy lately.
Yeah ..My place is definitely hot spot for dognappers.Ironically, I still see some pretty dogs
running around especially the Chihuahua!!
Sigh!!Where's my baby beagle????Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my